Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos (5919 Views)

»»» Barely Used Range Rover Sport HSE 08 @ N5.5M Negotiable ««« / Sold Sold.. Cute Reg Honda DC 2007...For Sale! 1.5m Negotiable! / Mercedes S 550 For Sale N5.8 Negotiable in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Car is in good condition, reliable and durable, owner keeps his cars neat, has no faults and every component is follow come, call 08160618424 for more, price=N3.6m negnow 2.5m

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Saoooo
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Jodesky(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
4m for a used E350?

When a very clean Toks goes for less than N2.5m. This is either a joke or sheer reckless pricing.

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
OP is a comedian.. You think that the date is 2005 ba? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2015
I said 4m negotiable, did I not? Well I am used to seeing some nairalanders jump to conclusions, not surprised undecided
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Sa
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Danfuster(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2015
OP is making a car joke... Reason this is yet to be moved to joke section. Hehehe. How much them dey sell toks C300 4matic angry

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Jodesky(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
You should descend from fantasyland and be more realistic in your pricing. What's the sense in negotiating a car of N1.5M and you expect me to start from 4m.

I've just seen your other topics and you should be introspective why people are ignoring your Ads. Tagging those relics (e.g. Merc Vboot for 350k) with crazy prices.

If car owners dictate stupid prices to you, why can't you advise them and stop being an errand boy.

The market dictates prices not some confused dealers

9 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Danfuster:
OP is making a car joke... Reason this is yet to be moved to joke section. Hehehe. How much them dey sell toks C300 4matic angry
Good morning sir, if u have a budget of say 4 million, u can get a toks c300 4matic,for used ones can go for 1.5-2.7 million, depending on the owner,kindest regards wink

Jodesky, well........first,I'm not an errand boy grin, then again thanks for taking your time to view my ads, "which I just updated" and it's a flatboot not a vboot,interested buyers call me, not bash me on my tread,don't assume people don't like the product because they don't comment on the tread, rather they call my line and "negotiate" on the price, then when we strike deal, from there purchase the car and that's that,I am used to all these things,taking jabs for selling old cars at high prices grin,funny thing is that for most customers that show up to inspect the car, when they find out that the car is really worth it's price, they begin to plead with me to ask the owner to reduce the price ,that they really want it, but the price intimidates, thanks for your comments though wink,I appreciate it
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by BusinessHub1: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
kengodson:
Good morning sir, if u have a budget of say 4 million, u can get a toks c300 4matic,for used ones can go for 1.5-2.7 million, depending on the owner,kindest regards wink

Jodesky, well........first,I'm not an errand boy grin, then again thanks for taking your time to view my ads, "which I just updated" and it's a flatboot not a vboot,interested buyers call me, not bash me on my tread,don't assume people don't like the product because they don't comment on the tread, rather they call my line and "negotiate" on the price, then when we strike deal, from there purchase the car and that's that,I am used to all these things,taking jabs for selling old cars at high prices grin,funny thing is that for most customers that show up to inspect the car, when they find out that the car is really worth it's price, they begin to plead with me to ask the owner to reduce the price ,that they really want it, but the price intimidates, thanks for your comments though wink,I appreciate it
Oga no vex but u make no sense in all the epistle written above.

10 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sa
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Customers, bid for the car, for an affordable price,highest bidder takes the car
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Even if it is low u can bid grin,......
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
kengodson:
Even if it is low u can bid grin,......
new price still available cool
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by steel5800(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
1.3 cash

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
thanks for your generous offer sir, but is not enough sad, kindest regards, your welcome to inspect though wink
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
kengodson:
Car is in good condition, reliable and durable, owner keeps his cars neat, has no faults and every component is follow come, call 08160618424 for more, price=N3.6m neg

Funny dude,a registered 2002/2003 model mercedes benz E350 for N3.7m

Try & make a research on the ridiculous amount you've put up for it...I cannot even buy it for N1.3m

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
sauceny:

Funny dude,a registered 2002/2003 model mercedes benz E350 for N3.7m
Try & make a research on the ridiculous amount you've put up for it...I cannot even buy it for N1.3m
who asked you if you can buy the car at 1.3m now,bid for for the car, thats all i need
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by mili3kid(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
oga Kengodson i think it would be wise if U @least took a litu tym n listened to whats peeps r saying. we're all brothers here. its funny i saw a cleaner toks of this same car for 2.6 and its negotiable. talkless of urs dts registered with old plates. bro... its rly questiobable. its ur choice to not listen to us tho... but bro @dt price... u'll end up selling at a ridiculous price dan d ones peeps will offer now... it would rly help if u listened n kept an open mind sir.... best rgds

1 Like

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2015
mili3kid:
oga Kengodson i think it would be wise if U @least took a litu tym n listened to whats peeps r saying. we're all brothers here. its funny i saw a cleaner toks of this same car for 2.6 and its negotiable. talkless of urs dts registered with old plates. bro... its rly questiobable. its ur choice to not listen to us tho... but bro @dt price... u'll end up selling at a ridiculous price dan d ones peeps will offer now... it would rly help if u listened n kept an open mind sir.... best rgds
thank u very much sir, don't worry, I know the price is too high, priviously it was 4m wink,but it's the owners car not mine,but will reduce price if he accepts my the new price, you will know,thanks for your words of wisdom, unlike the unruly posters here

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Price Negotiable
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Jodesky(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
kengodson:
who asked you if you can buy the car at 1.3m now[b],bid for for the car, thats all i need[/b]

Kindly educate me on your idea of 'bidding'. My understanding of bidding (and I've participated in many) is to start from a low base price and keep pushing until the Seller's reserve price is met and in the absence of further bids, the bell rings in acceptance of the final bid.

In this case, it appears we can only do reverse bidding which you've already adjudged as being unruly.

You are in the public space and l expect you to be guarded in your choice of words. You can't stop guys from commenting on your post having subjected same to public scrutiny by posting on this forum.

The test of reasonableness of your pricing is simple, thus ---- CAN U IN ALL SINCERITY DIP UR HANDS IN UR POCKET AND PAY 4M or EVEN N3.6M FOR THIS CAR?

I leave the rest to your conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please, can we move one from this grin,since u understand what bidding is all about, won't expend energy on how to bid, since your experienced, fine I will choose the words I use, but in all sincerity, there is a limit to ones tolerance undecided
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Jodesky(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
No harm intended my bro.

Just driving home some hard facts. I'm a Benz fanatic so l get emotional about Benz tins.

Its a freeworld though but we have to be open to one another. My wish is for you to sell but l can't wish for the impossible. So pls let's take all the reactions in good faith.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Slashed to 2.5m wink, price is negotiable
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2015
I will advice you to create a new thread, Cuz if people discovered that you started from 4m, the vexing will start all over again.

Plus i thought you said that you had many people calling you when u kept it at 4m.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
IjogzK:
I will advice you to create a new thread, Cuz if people discovered that you started from 4m, the vexing will start all over again.
Plus i thought you said that you had many people calling you when u kept it at 4m.. smh
Yeah, they called me to bid, and to ask the owner to reduce the price, that's all
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Sa
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Price is negotiable
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2015
car is still available
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Still available, waiting for serious buyers,
Re: Mercedes 350E For Sale price slash to 2.5m negotiable in Lagos by kengodson: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
car is available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Toks Dodge Nitro 011 @ N6.5M Negotiable ««« / VW PASSAT 3.5 SEL 2012/13 Premium Toks... 6m / SOLD Cheap 2013 Tokunbo Honda Pilot Touring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.