Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Best Blogging Plan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Blogging Plan (478 Views)

Best Blogging Forums In The World To Promote You / Mywapblog-best Blogging Platform For Mobile Users. / 5 Reasons Wordpress Platform Is Best Blogging Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Blogging Plan by Mayfrank(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2015
With a lot of new bloggers emerging daily, whilst some are lucky to survive, others just give up too soon.

I have therefore decided to open this thread where I offer Blogger and WordPress customization, domain purchasing and linking, Blogging tutorials and lots more that are to give you control over the blogging industry.

NOTE: is to be treated as equal as WordPress because I've met lots of successful users

Although, it is very important that you use a custom
domain for your blog to showcase your brand. It also shows authenticity and seriousness.

BLOGGER PACKAGE
1. A custom domain e.g yourname.com.for a year.
2. Template customization
3. Social media handles for your blog.
4. Free blogging ebook.

WORDPRESS PACKAGE
1. Hosting and domain for a year.
2. Theme and plugin installation.
3. Social media handles for your blog.
4. Free blog maintenance and consultation.
5. Free blogging ebook.

Call/Whatsapp: 07014255231
Email: franklinuka[at]gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Create A Job, Service Etc Listing Site And How Much / How Do I Integrate A Wallet Into My Website? / Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.