Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price (2559 Views)

Neatly Used Hyunda Accent For Sale @ An Unbelievable Price / 3 different ex EOD cars up 4 grabs@ an unbelievable price of 1.65mlast,080258062 / Registered 2005 Lexus Gx 470 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 8:39pm On May 10, 2009
Guys , there's a  Toyota Corolla 2008 for sale at  relatively low price in abuja.

I crave ur indulgence to break the nairaland auto section policy a little but its for

understandable reasons.

The specs are

mileage - 10k
transmission - manual
bought late last year and used only in Abuja
no accidents (not even a dent) everything intact CD, AC et al.
Owner wants to sell cos she's more comfortable with cars with automatic transmission

The rule am breaking is that I dont have the pix (and no VIN too )

Reason - am just a mouth piece/ agent, the actual seller is a staff of Elizade.

If you are REALLY interested (REM - effective demand is backed up by an ability and willingness to pay)
buzz me on my line

I'l connect you directly with the seller and you'l do biz

This stuff is legit and will go much smoother than you think if you are ready.

and sorry lest I forget,  the price is

N2.3 M
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by 190: 6:33am On May 11, 2009
and wud dis owner be intrested in sellin the auto she has! grin
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by leoleo: 2:27pm On May 11, 2009
The % is much and discouraging
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 2:37pm On May 11, 2009
@190

Get serious, I dont like joking with money
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2009
pak:

@190

Get serious, I dont like joking with money

Mr CPM. . . is this part of your T & T? grin grin grin
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 5:53pm On May 11, 2009
@leoleo et al

Sorry for the misconception,

the commission I was talked of, is not from the buyer but rather from the seller.

and its definitely not up to 10%, its just a lil cut for marketing and (hopefully selling ) the car.

Maybe I should just edit the initial post to make things clearer.

If you are interested as i earlier said just buzz my line.

The car is still very much available and I'l connect you directly to the seller at Elizade and you'l do biz
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 5:56pm On May 11, 2009
@1990
Do you think you can get an auto for that your '1.7'

abeg that amount is more relevant for 'isi ewu' grin than a 2008 auto toyota model

and who cares if you are Yar' adua's dead Uncle
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 8:10pm On May 13, 2009
U and I both know that the N2.3m being asked for this ride is outrageous. From all indications, this is a "Naija Spec" Corrolla. The seller being a worker with Elizade knows that they sell the brand new ones for N2.65m. So how does she think she'll sell this one already used for over six months at N2.3m? shocked

If na you which one you go choose?
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 6:40pm On May 14, 2009
@sdbaba

Without sounding confrontational

I want to ask if you are sure you are in Nigeria ?

Cos I wonder where you will get a corrolla for 2.6 when a yaris is going for 2.4 / 2.5

Really, you need to check your facts more carefully before making this kind of post
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 14, 2009
sdbaba:

The seller being a worker with Elizade knows that they sell the brand new ones for N2.65m.

pak:

@sdbaba

Without sounding confrontational

I want to ask if you are sure you are in Nigeria ?

Cos I wonder where you will get a corrolla for 2.6 when a yaris is going for 2.4 / 2.5

Really, you need to check your facts more carefully before making this kind of post

Pak,

I would love to know too, pls share once he gives you an answer.
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 9:57pm On May 14, 2009
I need not argue much, I've attached the Price List (Excel File) sent to me two weeks ago by Elizade when I made enquiries. I'm sure if you do too you'll get the same file from them. , Enjoy!

@190
Just try add money to your N1.7m go carry brand new Yaris for Elizade for between N2.2m and N2.6m. At least you go get all the freebies attached to buying a brand new car. All the best my guy!

Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by Nobody: 1:50am On May 15, 2009
I'm going to assume the ubiquitous 5% VAT applies to this price list. If that's the case, the cheapest Corolla would be N2,782,500. We don't know if the one above is the cheapest model and how long it's been used for but let's assume it's the cheapest and been in use for 6 months thus N482500 has been lost to depreciation, price is assumed to be negotiable.

IMHO, the price is okay but then of course, I don't know what a reasonable rate of depreciation for Naija-used cars would be. I'll leave the experts to figure that out but thanks to sdbaba for providing the price list.
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 7:07am On May 15, 2009
I think the prices in that list are the net you pay, ie including taxes/VAT. I remember getting a similar list from RT Briscoe for the same cars and did ask if that includes VAT and other stuff, and they confirmed that's the net one will pay. Elizade and RT Briscoe price ranges are almost the same for the models.

As per which Model is being advertised here, I think @Pak will do well to list all the features so we can decipher which is which based on that list. All the same, I still think buying a new one is better in this case.
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by 190: 3:40pm On May 15, 2009
@pak
Now u have jst awoken a sleepin giant
listen man,
I never said i was bargainin 1.7m for a 2008/09 woteva corolla
so pls get ur ideas rite next tym!
i only asked if the person who u are representin wud be sellin her auto
JOKINGLY,so abeg ! make u nor pour ur vexation 4 my body!
i aint even interseted in NO corolla wit NO PICS
NOTHING! angry
How do u plan 2 sell it anyway!
u don turn middle man 4 this mata and u de rub me Join grin
no vex say i talk 4 ur mata angry

@sdbaba
Thank u my brother!
e be like say na that 1 go beta pass Jare!
pls whers the elizade located
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 6:57pm On May 15, 2009
@190
Click this link http://www.toyotanigeria.com/dealerlocator.html then select which state you're based in, it will show you a list of all the Toyota dealers in that state.
Looks like you live in Benin, Elizade is not in Benin city but they're in Lagos http://www.toyotanigeria.com/dealer.asp?s=Lagos and Abuja http://www.toyotanigeria.com/dealer.asp?s=Abuja%20(FCT) . You'll get all the info you need my guy. I'm seriously thinking of the Avanza or Corrolla myself, make man step up to "tear-rubber" levels my brother.

Peace!
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by keba(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2009
Unbelievable price indeed without pictures. Guy, get serious lipsrsealed
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 6:55pm On May 19, 2009
@Pak

You've suddenly gone quiet on this ride after accusing me of not having facts before I post.

I guess the attached file has proven who needs to get his facts right No offence taken, but you too should try and verify when you see posts like this before you jump into conclusions.

All the best my guy!
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 11:27am On May 20, 2009
Yep,
SDBABA

I eat the humble pie,

You had the facts , quite revealing.

The reason why I kept quite is because as I said the car isnt mine,

am just trying to market for the lady who owns it and

quite a few seem interested.
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 8:21pm On May 20, 2009
That shouldn't make you unwilling to continue with the sale. Just advice the lady (owner) appropriately and see if she can reduce her price for the car. Corrolla 2008 Model is a very good car by all standards and just like you've said, people are bound to be interested. All the best with the sale my guy.
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 9:03am On May 21, 2009
I've spoken with the seller and she agreed to come down to

N2.2M

any interested buyer

holla my line

@sdbaba

thanks, u're dbaba
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by sdbaba: 4:42pm On May 21, 2009
Thanks for the compliments, wishing you all the best with the sales.

Oya Nairalanders the floor is open now oh! grin grin grin
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by 190: 9:49pm On May 21, 2009
yes the floor is now open without pics! undecided
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by JIL(m): 4:03am On May 22, 2009
You don't need any pics. Just imagine how the car should look and that is exactly what you will get. They call it 'buying from dreamland'.
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by pak: 11:18am On May 22, 2009
@190

Thanks for the panadol you took on my behalf.

I woke up feeling like dealing with someone,

u look like a prime candidate.

and besides how far with ur 1.7, still available ?

pls dont 4get my isi ewu offer.

At least thats a good way of making urself happy in case you dont get

to acheive your 'yarismanic' cravings.

You didnt answer my previous ques ?

Is dat ur daughter in ur profile

and if yes, how did someone as ugly as u are get such a beau baby.

@JIL
I dont think there's any need responding to a guy whose name sound llike a woman's.

P.S. I got an interested fellow yes2day and connected him to d owner as promised, and if he wasnt satisfied, he would
have been back on the thread with his complaints.
So eat your hearts out guys
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by JIL(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2009
P.S. I got an interested fellow yes2day and connected him to d owner as promised, and if he wasnt satisfied, he would
have been back on the thread with his complaints.
So eat your hearts out guys

And if he was satisfied, he would also have been on this thread letting everyone know how real this sale is, contrary to obvious indications. But since he hasnt, I will say keep dreaming. grin
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by 190: 4:47pm On May 22, 2009
NOW LADIES AND GENTS
LETS WELCOM ANOTHER IN-MATE FROM YABA PHYSCO HOSPITAL
IN THE PERSON OF PAK

MY daughter is just fine
Re: Toyota Corrolla 2008 For Sale At An Unbelievable Price by ariffeddy(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2009
[s]Don`t fool US

We want to see the Picture
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

1994 Model Vw Vento Up For Sale. (serious Buyers Only Please) / 2000 Bmw 323i (e46) For Sale / SOLD !!First Grade Tokunbo 2007 Range Rover Sport (hse) Price=N7.7m (neg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.