Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May (761 Views)

Poll: Which team's winning this?

West Bromwich: 0% (0 votes)
Liverpool: 75% (3 votes)
Draw: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1 ) On 29th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by Cristalz(f): 11:31pm On May 14, 2009
This could be the final nail in West Brom's EPL coffin.  .  .could be goodbye to King Kanu's club and hello to the Coca Cola Championship for them. They are at the very bottom of the EPL table, and with Liverpool as opponents, what else can I say?
  Coupled with that, the club has got a number of injury worries.  .  .Koren, Carson, Robinson, Meite, Morrison, Barnett, Miller, Clement all out injured.  .  .means extra work for them. Majority of them are expected to be available for this game though.
  Fortune and Chris Brunt got a goal each in their last game against Wigan, so they might find some of that fire against Liverpool. Soccer's unpredictable, after all.

Rafa seems set to narrowly miss taking the title from Old Trafford this season.  .  .his team is 6 points behind and higher on GD. That won't stop them from giving this game their all and hoping United lose on Saturday.
  After winning the POTY award, Gerrard is raring to go, along with Torres. Their partnership has done a lot of wonders for the Scousers this season. With nearly all key players fit and available, the odds are in their favor here.
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by aieromon(m): 1:52am On May 15, 2009
please,all anti-MU fans,feel free to post your inconsequential comments here cool
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by aieromon(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2009
@Cristalz
guess this is going to be the most boring thread this weekend grin
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by tocdee(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2009
aieromon:

@Cristalz
guess this is going to be the most boring thread this weekend grin

Oh come on, how boring could it get? We already have two posts from you!! smiley
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by bgees(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2009
A win for liverpool. I refuse to give up on the title. Arsenal can beat the scums and they might lose again.

I hope the team can have this kind of belief.
We are too good not to win this title.

Y. N. W. A!
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by tocdee(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2009
A bit off-topic here but I was sat this evening watching Liverpool Legends vs All Stars XI - Hillsbrough Memorial Game . While I was cheering legends like Kenny Dalglish, Jan Molby, Mark Lawrenson, Alan Hansen, Steve Mccan, Ian Rush, etc playing against the likes of Alan Shearer, Teddy Sheringham and Trevor Steven, I almost fainted when CRAIG DAVID (yes the R&B bloke) came in for the opposition!! grin grin grin grin grin

When he struck a fantastic 25-yard shot that almost went in, I got very confused

The match ended 3-1 to the Red Legends while Steve Gerrard was the guest of honour.

Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by tocdee(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2009
Liverpool hold a 100% near perfect Premier League record over West Brom. They have won seven of seven, scoring 22 goals and conceding none. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by BinghiNya(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2009
Even if you beat westbrom 45-0 the title stays at OT
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by tocdee(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2009
BinghiNya:

BinghiNya:

You deserve a Nobel Prize for that piece of profound wisdom.
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2009
i declare this thread closed cool

@tocdee
how boring can this thread be?c'mon over to the champions thread and know wat's up
Re: West Bromwich(0) Vs Liverpool(2) On Sunday 17th May by toideve(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2009
Kanu is in Portsmouth not westbrom @ poster

(1) (Reply)

***locked Arsenal Thread*** / How To Buy Original Jerseys Of Your Favourite Clubs And Pay With Liberty Reserve / Chelse 2 Vs 3 Man Unite. Robbery Or Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.