Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! (556 Views)

Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It / Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Hi friends!,

The content that originally appeared in this thread has been removed because it is no longer of any use.

I have since moved on to running what I am calling a Live Case Study. See the post below for details.

Thanks for reading!

Be blessed!

Ra

2 Likes

Re: LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! by alberson(f): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2015
radragan:
Hi my friends!

Once again, my updates were removed due to the anti-spam bots.

I do not blame Nairaland for this, because I understand the importance of maintain a level of integrity within the content of a website. It is not my site and I do not make the rules. So rather than complain, I will just have to find and use an alternative means of sharing my Live Build updates. I'm not sure what it is about my Live Build posts that keeps resulting in their suspension, but from now on, I will refrain from publish the content on Nairaland and make it available on one of my own websites. This way you will be able to follow along without interruption. smiley

Also, I want to let you know that Engineering The Muse is now LIVE, and you can view the site at http://www.engineeringthemuse.com. Right now, I'm using a free Wordpress theme because I am having a premium theme customized to use for ETM. Hopefully, the theme will be ready by later today.

And one final word, you can follow my updates about Engineering The Muse on this Nairaland thread ----> https://www.nairaland.com/2753247/step-by-step-resource-guide-building-successful

Thanks for reading this thread, and being a part of the Live Build Experience. Be sure to check back here for future updates on my next Live Build, and to follow along with my progress on my latest online venture, be sure to follow this Nairaland thread ----> https://www.nairaland.com/2753247/step-by-step-resource-guide-building-successful

Take care, and be blessed! smiley

Ra

Re: LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: LIVE BUILD 2 Has Ended. Join Me On MY Next Adventure! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello again!

Please Note: The Live Build that is described in the Nairalander's comments above, is no longer active. I have since begun a new project, something I am calling a Live Case Study.

The difference is that My Live Builds are about sharing my strategy and techniques for building a website, and explaining why I include certain features and/or systems and frameworks for optimal performance and engagement.

My Live Case Studies, on the other hand, do not go into any detail about the building of the site, but rather focus intensively on the strategies and actions that lead to increased traffic, engagement, conversions and revenue on the site.

In comparison (and not surprisingly) I've found that people are more interested in the Case Studies than the Builds. Therefore, I will concentrate on creating only the best Case Studies for people to study, in the hope that my experiences and efforts will allow them to build and grow more lucrative and successful blogs, websites and online businesses.

My current Live Case Study will being this week.

In it, I will be pursuing opportunities that will allow me to generate revenue and earn a living as a self-published author.

This doesn't mean you have to become a self-publisher yourself to use this information, as self-publishing is only WHAT I am doing. HOW I'm doing it is what you want to focus on, because that's where you will learn the strategies I'm using to get more traffic and sales.

You can learn more about this Live Case Study, HERE.

I look forward to connecting with you again soon!

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Hawked Pure Water Before Fame And Money ( Must Read) / Nigeria’s Economy In A Merciless Condition –Tinubu / Walmart To Begin Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.