Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Stock is Not The Company - Jeff Bezos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stock is Not The Company - Jeff Bezos (578 Views)

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stock is Not The Company - Jeff Bezos by MUSICOGA11: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Bezos watched the stock of his company drop, during the dotcom crash, but on the inside of the company, all the fundamentals showed the company was still thriving.

Stock prices are not the only important thing to pay attention to...pay attention to business fundamentals as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TDLy9gMU28

(1) (Reply)

Adele Says Her Son Is An Angel | Who Came Down To Save Her / Actress Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo With Her Son As He Turns 6 Months Old / Epic Throwback Photo Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.