Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

New Review, Today's Football Picks Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Review, Today's Football Picks Prediction (337 Views)

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final / Daily Football Picks By Mumels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Review, Today's Football Picks Prediction by glasicam: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2015
New Review, Today's Football Picks

BOOKIE REVIEW , BOOKMAKER REVIEW , SOCCER PICKS
Nigeria's First Online Bookie With Daily Withdrawals. Dail Withdrawals? Let's see.
First You Must Register through This Link
Well, time flies and things change and so does the trend. I think the main thing that distinguishes the both for me was the design layout and payout speed but it also goes beyond that.
At first, I didn't like the design layout of http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate161678 but I've come to understand the concept. Though the mobile version isn't too cool and makes it bulky in single column view but it's better on the PC version because of the easy access to various market without having to click the '+' sign. Such markets include:
1 × 2
Double chance
Over/Under 2.5 goals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Sure Predictions / This Guy Could Have Been Man Chester United Saviour / Luis Suarez In Fresh Controversial Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.