Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Good fellows - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90494 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:44am On May 02, 2017
My Birthstory in batches:

The last scan I did pushed my EDD date to 1st of may to be candid,I became fed up.But all in all,papa zino was encouragin and scolding me at the same time.He strongly affirmed that I must give birth this week,I was already 39wks and few days.we prayed that night and slept of.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:52am On May 02, 2017
Contractions started at 5:45am.was having serious urge to poo.i became a regular visitor to the restroom.after Mr ahlez left for work...i did a quick final roundup of washing ,fed zino then had our bath.inside the loo the contractions were coming every fifteen minutes.zino was telling me sorry and also told me to wash my jajaina.we scaled tru that stage and packed our bags and went to our former compound.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:56am On May 02, 2017
Contraction was coming every ten minutes,I bore it and at a point I was adviced to go to the hospital.I hesitated and dropped zino with them and left.God I almst fainted inside the keke.i started cryin...sat close to two men who were encouraging me.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:06pm On May 02, 2017
I entered the hospital around few minutes before 4pm.the receiving nurse took me in and checked me.she was like .. ..oluwa mi o.you are fully dilated,where z your bag?I told her that my neighbour was bringing it.i started having that urge to push......baby's head was already showin,then the unexpected happened.haaaaa had it been I knew,I would have come with big loaf of bread and empty butter cans grin grin grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:17pm On May 02, 2017
Oh my father,I was yelling I want to poo ooooo.i want to pooooo ooo.choi wonders from mama Zino's butt.i was deliverin twins.....my baby and serious mass of poo.E nor easy to shi.t on delivery room.the nurses RAN away.who cares!

Guess they soon realised...point to note...my poo poo has serious fragrance that z pleasant to the nose.Lil baby weights 4kg.just had lil natural tear.End of birth story

16 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 02, 2017
Congratulations mama Runo. More blessings darling. Coman dash me Baby naa

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:21pm On May 02, 2017
I didn't spend up to 20 minutes inside the favour room.thank God for safe delivery.May God bless those seeking for the fruit of the womb.

11 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:24pm On May 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Congratulations mama Runo. More blessings darling. Coman dash me Baby naa

lol...just took Awa BCG now.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Roh50(f): 12:59pm On May 02, 2017
Mama Z big congrat to u, baby, papa Z and madam Z. C as we dey happy here, no be small. I happy for u and all expectant mothers. God bless and keep u and baby. Rest well well o. We go patiently dey wait for more gist but take care of ya self and baby first. I wish I dey stay Asaba, I for fine u come. Tell madam Z say we say na she go do omugwo
Re: Good fellows by eyinjuege: 1:14pm On May 02, 2017
Congrats Annie.
God bless the new addition to your family

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Purelady(f): 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
Congratulations, Annie, God bless the new addition to the family.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2017
ahnie
congrats iya baby. abeg come rub us powder. GOD be with you all. you just like drama sha

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 7:16am On May 03, 2017
Congrats Ahnie! Welcome to this world baby Runo kiss God blessings be upon you.
Mbok Nne Zino wetin you wan use empty butter can and loaf of bread do?
Lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 7:34am On May 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
Lolz cheesy
I was about to ask too, maybe to pack the poo. Congrats Ahnie, such a smooth delivery, the drip stand didn't even feature cheesy
Re: Good fellows by dunasy(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:57am On May 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
Lolz cheesy
To give the nurses..the poo poo wee serve as butter to the bread#my greek gift to them#
Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2017
ahnie:
To give the nurses..the poo poo wee serve as butter to the bread#my greek gift to them#
oh lord! Annie repent cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

I was about to ask too, maybe to pack the poo. Congrats Ahnie, such a smooth delivery, the drip stand didn't even feature cheesy

Ota mi ti de....daa mi da?lolz.
Tenk God for smooth,sharp and almst painlez delivery.

Mehn this boy can consume for Africa...breas.t miLiki(just started flowing today)
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:14pm On May 03, 2017
dunasy:

Congratulations ma'am

Thank ma'am dunasy....i remember you vividly in 2015 wen I was preg with xino.nawa o,long time.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:17pm On May 03, 2017
Thank you all for the numerous mentions,I really appreciates.sorry if am unable to reply your mentions!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by lobell: 6:36am On May 04, 2017
Big congrats mummy Z...I must say I was half expecting the drip stand naked pole dance...lol.

How body? how bomboy?

May God give you wisdom to run the house and bring them up in His way. Amen.
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 6:37am On May 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

lol
Re: Good fellows by Rhemy2013(f): 1:01am On May 05, 2017
Mama zino,congrats ma'am..pls take good care of baby Donald frnd ooh
Re: Good fellows by nneejima(f): 8:10am On May 05, 2017
ahnie:

Cheeeiii, mama zino.
Re: Good fellows by lioha(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
A very big congratulations to you. Am so happy for you
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
Phewww motherhood z 2daful!May God bless mummy somto in manifolds.That woman z more than being a Neighbor.she z an enigma...a rare kinda woman.after givin birth in the hospital and bleeding profusely,to being given injections to stop the heavy bleeding and pads bn tugged into my hoohaa to keep the blood gushing out...but thank God that everything ended in praise.

Dear diary...mummy somto stayed with us for 3days...baby sitting for me.most nights her eyes were reddish due to lack of adequate sleep.and she wouldshe wake up early to wash,sweep and cook for us.leaving her two kids btw the ages of 4 n 3years with her sick mum at home.May God bless you ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
There z serious competition in my home...lil missy fancy pants a.k.a zino told me to return my lil2 Chi-bobo back to wherever I brought him from.its eida she z tryin to squeeze chibobo's hands or grabbing him with force,kissing him by Force.most times when she z pissed off,she tells chi-bobo to go away,that she z in her fathers house.that zino z something x.

All she does now z to wake up every 2am...switch on the teevee and gotv and tuned to watching her favourite cartoon station.mehn who does that?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:33am On May 10, 2017
So we took chibobo for his circumcision on Monday.mum and onekuz are around.i just jejely handed chibobo to my mum and left the arena.i hate the sight of blood.

Oh my lil chibobo became a man,mehn wen I came back...i saw the nurse cleaning the blood and chibobo cried for few mins and kept quiet.

Dear diary...chibobo's naming/dedication z slated for 21st of may. We yaay doyin it in the isoko/urhobo way.starch n owo soup,and also ukodo.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 7:27am On May 10, 2017
Congrats mama zino
May the Good Lord bless your household
smiley

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:14am On May 10, 2017
Dyt:
Congrats mama zino
May the Good Lord bless your household
smiley
Dyty girlie mi love...awayu?
Ma'am lioha ya masu gidan kin?su Na lafiya ko?
Ma'am forzarush welcome back to lag.
Nazablossom thank yew
Rhemy thank Yu.
Missmalachi goodnoon
Zaynie I just dey look you with isoko......!

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 12:42pm On May 10, 2017
once again congrats dear, it ended in praise...mine is around d corner
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
maureensylvia:
once again congrats dear, it ended in praise...mine is around d corner
Yew wee deliver like the E-brew women.nke maka chidubem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.