Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Good fellows - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90422 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
ahnie
Nne zino + chibobo...marvooo. ke kwanu..thank GOD for your family. abeg feed chibobo well-well (you know say we boys like food). zino suppose don sabi wash baby clothes/nappy by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by DrClemzzY(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mama d mama...so na mr chef salt dey ur mind so?
Dat one weak me o

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Praise the lord sambarry...... grin grin grin master chisom a.k.a chibobo z a month old today!Everything going smoothly.

No cry cry in the nyt!
Always sleeping and lookin like an ANGEL.
Chibobo came with his own special packages!
Divine and merited favours.
God always gat his back.

Sweetheart I decree as a mother into your life that...All your heart desires will be met by God.

The hands
of the wicked will never touch you because you are a light bearer.

You are BLESSED and highly FAVOURED.
All Good things are working together for your Good!

I shall see your GREATNESS and not your GRAVE!

You shall perform great exploits!

My Boy may you never depart from the ways of the LORD in Jesus name I pray....AMEN.

18 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amen ooo. God bless you Chisom baby. The Joy you are bringing mummy will be multiplied in your life. Happy one month
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
I remember vividly when I was writing down chibobo's birth episodes in the family diary few days aback.

I narrated my experience and all he made me went tru.The serious malaria bouts,how i suffered,always looking frail despite my eating like a Thief,with my flat Yan.sh.and also at some point i became depressed and it was affecting my work.

I could also remember my powerful declarations in the pregnancy thread about my lil chibobo and Jehovah did it for me!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
No pregnacy weight gained,back to my normal pre pregnacy body!Guess chibobo didn't want to stress mummy.But my love for tea n bread z outta this world,yet ayam still almst skinny grin grin.

So this morning I went to buy meat and also use that opportunity to get my loaf of slice bread!I strapped chibobo to my back grin grin.(sidenotes...i started strapping chibobo when he was less than a week.

So dragging zino alongside was a very herculean task.some ppl were like...Bia Nne zino hav you guys started Cuming out now,I just ignored them,my concerns was zino,that madam really gave it to me.(that one Na story for another day)
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Congrats sis,kisses to chibobo and mam zino.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Fortius:
Congrats sis,kisses to chibobo and mam zino.

Amiable ma'am fortius!longest time,you went MIA....hope all z well?kisses to your lil2 cutie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
@ahnie, we are fine.

I know you are doing well. What of Zino's school? Isn't she going again?

You are really lucky for not adding weight. All my clothes can't enter me again especially skirt and gown, my laps are getting bigger and my legs refused to add flesh, all thanks to the implant i did.

Where Chibobo picz na?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
rezzy:
@ahnie, we are fine.

I know you are doing well. What of Zino's school? Isn't she going again?

You are really lucky for not adding weight. All my clothes can't enter me again especially skirt and gown, my laps are getting bigger and my legs refused to add flesh, all thanks to the implant i did.

Where Chibobo picz na?
my Dear zuni z the cry cry type and she sometimes put up one kain attitude,so I dey fear make them nor beat my pikin to stupor for me.i dey teach her for hauz.chibobo pics refuse to upload o.Lolz at the legs refusing to add flesh!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2017
ahnie:

Amiable ma'am fortius!longest time,you went MIA....hope all z well?kisses to your lil2 cutie.
They are doing fine ma kiss
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Day4...This z our fourth day in Abraka,God please don't make me to poopoo.please father God.i sincerely don't wantu poo,beecus I don't like the lactrine abi Na WC dem dey cal am.

1...husby called me rantly about his pant that I took.why z this man harrassing me like this.kant i wear the pant peacifully for Buddha's sake.

2...He promised to rumple the bedspreed just becus of common pant...he knows i 8 seeing rumple beddings.

3....zino z another case,that woman i don't just know what to do to her again.always picking fights with onekuz n her hissing like a golf ball snake.before you talk one...she don talk fifteen!

4...Reallly feeling homesick already,i wantu go home.God life z so different out here.noises everywhere,not cool to my ear drums mehn.

5...there z this elderly lookhu lookhu papa that z my mums neighbour,the man can look eeh,iyam suspecting him to be an ashewo during his bubbling years.i pass he go look,i talk him go put his rabbit ears dey eavesdrop.was gisting my mum and bishop yesternoon abt a young n promising thief that stole 2million five hundred,he took it to his pastor that the pastor shud pray for the money that he wants to use it to du business.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
6....the pastor told the thief to keep the money with him,pastor went in brought olive oyel laced it with poison gave it to the young thief to drink.the young uji(thief)drank it,the pastor prayed for him and the screwface went home with the remainder anointing.
Dude got home and became jerky,neighbours quickly teleported him to the hospital,tests conducted n it was revealed that the young robin hood has been poisoned.pastor was arrested and detained.

7....i was still on the poison part gisting my mum and bishop were inside while I was standing in the varandah,small time zino was giving it to onekuz real hard.then I went in to settle their fights,when we heard a knock on our door.Guess who knocked?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Papa...we were shocked!papa came to our house to prompt me to complete the story.mehn I weak!I asked him what du you wantu to hear.nawa some pipo just get one kain yeye karata.that z what happens wen you liv in ***I wantu hear compound***

7.....so husby called that his brother's wife gave chibobo plenty diapers,nappies,wipes n lotions.that woman z so good.not like her ueye husband that z naturally wicked.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
9...papa parade taya mi...papa z a widower,with 16 grownups,two wives,and taati four grand shudren and tiri great grand children.E get some karata Wey nor dry Como for pesin body.papa too like aproko and he likes placing curses(embargo on hos male kids that they are not taking care of him!this kind papa fit kill person o.

10---papas shud be around 70yrz old.nawa o.Brb
Re: Good fellows by Screwface(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
ahnie:
6....the pastor told the thief to keep the money with him,pastor went in brought olive oyel laced it with poison gave it to the young thief to drink.the young uji(thief)drank it,the pastor prayed for him and the screwface went home with the remainder anointing.
Dude got home and became jerky,neighbours quickly teleported him to the hospital,tests conducted n it was revealed that the young robin hood has been poisoned.pastor was arrested and detained.

7....i was still on the poison part gisting my mum and bishop were inside while I was standing in the varandah,small time zino was giving it to onekuz real hard.then I went in to settle their fights,when we heard a knock on our door.Guess who knocked?

Me?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Screwface:

Me?
No...tenkhu!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Motherhood z ...i dunno how to term it.lemmi try.
1..motherhood z where you'll give up your life just to satisfy others!

2---motherhood z where you are robbed of your freedom!

3---motherhood z where your once orange standing breas.t z fallen without your kids or oga that sucked it being apologetic.some men can sabi fall their wives breast grin grin.

4---motherhood z when you wee become semi mad...always shouting,and correcting your kids.

5---motherhood z when you shed tears because your mini you are/is sick.

6---motherhood z when all your needs comes second...you wee not remember the last time you bought clothes for yourself.

7---motherhood z where the doctors sees your jaijana freely.

8---motherhood z when ...abeg the list z endlez,but boy itiz worth it.

9--see my that ran nake.d whilst giving birth to zino,pipo papa saw my naked.ness and small breas..t while i was running away with dripstand...imagine that tiny zino now telling me...abeg mama leave me alone i am busy.all because of motherhood.

10---motherhood z wen you didnt see your husband and you are crazily worried about the full matured papa of your children.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy fruitful Sunday to you all.

Chibobo z sleeping peacefully....love that boy to p6.
Zino as usual iz trying to dissect my neck from my head.
Bishop z sleeping and snoring away.

I cud remember vividly during chibobo's naming ceremony....the bobo just dry blow him sleep dey go.unaware of what z happening around him.

After the prayers...pastor asked for the names,I went in n wrote it on a sheet of paper.

Zino started sleeping before the whole thing started.she nor even snap pictures with us.

Papa has always told me that he doesn't want the church to coordinate offering for chibobo that God instructed him so.i told him bluntly that kolewerk rara.that if he nor nid the offering...mama chibobo nid am...yes nau.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
So when the time for chibobo offering came...
Papa zino with that his oshiomhole's comrade dress was about stretching that his ossissa hand to tell the pastor that no nid for the offering.

Ifaah hear...fiam I rush go my kitchen go bring tray deposit am atop the table.

I quickly code my sil that z married to an isoko man to kolobi(call her brother)they went into the kitchen so she told him that z how churches do.

Omo coman see money....the painful part was...papa zino cornered the monies.imagine person Wey talk say...him nor need the money...NANSENSE!!!!

I called him to remit the money...for where...Nwoke ossissa begin vex o.jez imagine vexing for moni wey you nor need!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
So we went for our 6weeks immunization routine today in Abraka.

Haaa I was crying silly because chisom was crying.

Yes...ayam very emotional,but am taking lessons from zaynie on how to bee strong cry.

They pierced him on his fleshly hips...mothers were just starring at me.i love my boy so much.

One woman was starrin at me with likey likey eyes....i tot she was pitying my crying,only for her to throw a compliment by saying...Madam you get long natural strands ooo.i nor even answer her,she wan even touch my hairs.see me see wahala.

Chibobo z now sleeping peacefully,no running of temperature..just normal temp.Tenkhu Jesus!

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thanks love am fine. It is well with me keep me in your prayers. How's bobo and Zino?
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Choi! Ahnie! Which lessons?
Me I am the most gentle person on NL o....
Quiet girl like me.

Kiss Chibobo for me joor kiss
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Yaasaaaaaay knees down to pray to God!
Happy Birthday to great miss Zino as she clocks 2years today.May God's Blessings envelope you all roundabout.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2017
ahnie:
Happy Birthday to great miss Zino as she clocks 2years today.May God's Blessings envelope you all roundabout.
Happy birthday to lady Zizi. May u be a blessing to your family/ nation. Many happy returns kiss

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2017
ahnie:

Whoop! Whoop!
Hbd to Zino! 2 years already? How time flies! kiss
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2017
ahnie:

Happy Birthday to great miss Zino as she clocks 2years today.

happy birthday to zino (junior drama queen) she will continue to grow in wisdom, knowledge, beauty and be shining light to everyone..abeg cook better banga & starch for her ooo.
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Happy birthday to Zino. She will bring endless joy to you and daddy alex
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2017
MummyJJ:
Happy birthday to Zino. She will bring endless joy to you and daddy alex
Udochee:

happy birthday to zino (junior drama queen) she will continue to grow in wisdom, knowledge, beauty and be shining light to everyone..abeg cook better banga & starch for her ooo.
zaynie:

Whoop! Whoop!
Hbd to Zino! 2 years already? How time flies! kiss
Una Tenkhu!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by lobell: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Hapi byday to lil miss Z...many happy returns of the day...where's the parry@?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
lobell:
Hapi byday to lil miss Z...many happy returns of the day...where's the parry@?
parry z ganna bee lerra in a Berra way so yew Berra garra ya friends with lots of money to garra in my corna and spray her Berra crisp minty monies.oshey grin
Re: Good fellows by comtem2011: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2017
HBD to our drama queen, may you live to greatness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.