Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 (7804 Views)

Help Mee Create A Banner For Nairaland For 200 Naira Credit / . / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
see i have a lead on this babe's contact o. but until i don talk with her on a secure line, y'all aint getting ma lead.
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by kolitos007: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
I am laughing at you guys, what a funny thread it has turned out to be. I guess all this has got so many of us addicted to nairaland. Well, i no wan get on the path when the bullets will be flying sha, but i'll still be here cos i am learning. I think there are still a lot of sound minds alive in nigeria. Easy guys! Grin

Yes you are right, i have learnt the hard way, new to the forum, but I have already taken enough bullets, now I am gonna try and sit back lol.
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by 9jarian: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
kolitos007:

Yes you are right, i have learnt the hard way, new to the forum, but I have already taken enough bullets, now I am gonna try and sit back lol.
undecided
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
Well, no breaking of bottles!
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by SamMilla1(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2009
the babe just called me.
what was all the noises about sharing the money all about?
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by remoranger(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2009
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor3: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2009
I dont think the job is ever going to be given to whomever wins the war here.
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2009
mavtrevor3:

I dont think the job is ever going to be given to whomever wins the war here.
If that is the case, then i think i should just delete lock this thread!
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2009
delete?
chei na undecided
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by SamMilla1(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2009
hey moderator, dont lock or delete , i am hoping on this money
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
Then you have to bribe me first with say 10,000 cowry shells first. . .
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor3: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
Now EFCC will have to be invited into this matter as it has turned out that we are not scared and ashamed of bribery anymore.

@dhtml, the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2009
yea Mod, talking of what to delete. delete this post above me ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
him wan spoil our market angry
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
mavtrevor3:

Now EFCC will have to be invited into this matter as it has turned out that we are not scared and ashamed of bribery anymore.

@dhtml, the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.

Well, point of correction, what you are referring to as bribery is actually my right!

@DC, i cannot delete that post above yours. . . .the poster has paid his dues. . . but i can delete yours, should I?

@OP, how far now? have u done the forum? i will like to see it o!
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
dhtml:

@DC, i cannot delete that post above yours. . . .the poster has paid his dues. . . but i can delete yours, should I?
haba! why me naw? no naw!
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by SamMilla1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
Yes, i second Pentium for , delete that market spoiler.

for your 10, 000 bribe fund, expect in 2025.
I hope its not too early
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
yeap!
wait who's bribing who hia? angry and why am i not in the bribery loop? angry
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2009
Well,  I had to fire the market spoiler after all. . .for some strange reasons. . .and henceforth, no more bribery here, i now work for EFCC
so all you people that bribed me are now under arrest, the EFCC will read your rights (or rather the remaining) later today!
And i will probably get fired too. . . .but i don hide all the money for my swiss bank account. . .so i can start a new life!
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
yea we need to start our new lives with the money. thanks partner smiley
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2009
You see thats the problem with nigeria and our leaders. Even after being indicted with a crime like bribery, our leaders wont want to return their loots. Please if you have recieved any sort of bribery return it now and free yourself from all charges cos when efcc will come i will personally point my fingers at those that received. @Dhtml, did you receive my mail with the script today? i sent you a mail. Whats up?
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
You see thats the problem with nigeria and our leaders. Even after being indicted with a crime like bribery, our leaders wont want to return their loots. Please if you have recieved any sort of bribery return it now and free yourself from all charges cos when efcc will come i will personally point my fingers at those that received. @Dhtml, did you receive my mail with the script today? i sent you a mail. Whats up?
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2009
mavtrevor:

You see thats the problem with nigeria and our leaders. Even after being indicted with a crime like bribery, our leaders wont want to return their loots. Please if you have recieved any sort of bribery return it now and free yourself from all charges cos when efcc will come i will personally point my fingers at those that received.               @Dhtml, did you receive my mail with the script today? i sent you a mail. Whats up?

Hey that is spamming, how can you post something 3 times over! and yes, i just saw your mail, i will respond tomorow. . . .
And by the way, dont blame me for my crimes, afteral, i am only following the examples my leaders have taught me
- collecting my rights from the less privileged (my subjects)!

@all, i have been fired by my boss after being indicted for all of my crimes, and i am pleased to annouce that yawatide is back
to moderating the board. . . .so she will be paying the debt for all the money i have stolen here.  . .  

As for me, i am fleeing to switzerland(programming section) right away to start my new life as a big boi (moderator)!

Now, if i convert $150,000 USD to NGN from the aboki, that will be too much money jor!
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by SamMilla1(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2009
I think we have to resolve this 150k issue in another way.

who wants to come first,

milla against the rest

Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor3: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2009
With the way sam milla is killing i wont wanna get in the way at all oh! abeg i no follow olokpa. Jezz!, even jakie chan and jet li combined never kill like this oh, abeg i am running away with dhtml before sam milla kill us all oh, i need dhtml.

Then milla when you kill then finish, ready for efcc and icpc, sss, olokpa, navy, air force, bakasi, opc and native doctors cos some people here have relations and parents as native doctors. i am sure they will all come after you, then i wont be here with dhtml.

Then i go know how you go manage survive.
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by SamMilla1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
the same faith awaits them, my magic legs
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 17, 2009
Well, i just bought a new rhyde yesterday, and i am taking my NL babe (pat) on a rhyde right now. . . .
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mabotech: 3:23am On Jun 17, 2009
don't defraud her.
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by DualCore1: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2009
dhtml:

Well, i just bought a new rhyde yesterday, and i am taking my NL babe (pat) on a rhyde right now. . . .
Pat? which pat abeg? pat my babe or another pat? angry
it berra be onoda pat o.

Sam, u just dey kill anyhow abi? tongue
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by mavtrevor(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2009
@dhtml Whao i never knew your cut could buy you a car. Then do me a big favour take sam milla on that ride. Cos with the kind of killings this days i bet you his part of hell will be hotter than the devil's. Then i am still expecting your mail bro,
Re: Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 by SamMilla1(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2009
I am taking my air condition with me to hell,

dont worry about me ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.