Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Unilag 2016 thread - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2016 thread (233070 Views)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Cutoff Marks Into All Courses / Unilag 2016 Aspirants Awaiting Neco SSCE Results Let's Meet / UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Coolcube: 8:08pm On May 19, 2016
kalan:

CGPA

hmmmm

Y hmmm? 60% is a proceed to PhD grade. Schools like UI, OAU, UNIBEN, UNIlORIN accepts 60% score at the Master's level for admission in PhD.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by blayde(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=kalan post=45760323]

Hello Blayde,
its depends on the course, if you were more specific I would have told you Yes OR No. however here are the courses that can apply for HUMAN RESOURCE(IRPM)

Entry Requirement:

Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree in any of the following disciplines: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Business Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Economics or Psychology from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

for the part time professional course of human resource: Any BSC with a third class can apply but with 2 years experience

Entry Requirements:

(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

(ii) Candidates must also have at least two years experience in the field of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.

Hope it helps

[/quote

ok
A B.A in History to be precise.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Taiwosqee4u: 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
That is N161500 4 1 session. Thank you very much kalan! I'll like 2 get past questions 4 d dept so as 2 prepare 4 d written exam. Any contact?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Taiwosqee4u: 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=kalan post=44980579]

Hello Taiwo,

sorry i missed yours.

Yes you are eligible for Msc Med Parasitology. the min req is 2:2.
90k tuition plus 61500 + 5k + 5k =

pls add it up!

you have not started you are already thinking of deferment, very strange!

well for your knowledge, you will have to be a student first to defer, so it means you have to pay ll your fees, do your registration, then you apply for deferment.

hope you cool bro?

That is N161500. Thanx Kalan! I'll
like 2 get past questions 4 d dept so as 2 prepare 4 d written
exam. Any contact?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by wiyacarey: 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
Hi Kalan, great job, I must admit.

I plan doing Msc Marketing in Unilag FT.

- Can you advise on what my budget should be?
- How do I get the past questions?
- What reference should I work on, academic or work?
- I plan to resign from work during the one year course and do business that should take at least 2-3 hours daily:
* What's the duration of the lectures daily?
* Can I shuffle between business and classroom,?
* Are lectures a must?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by tenderlyme(f): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
Hi Kalan gud morning job well done to u am a graduate of French education interested in doing my masters in Lagos but it seems there is no masters degree in French there i checked 4it .Pls wat abt lasu can u help with info on dem because i saw they hv masters in French there&i will like 2go 4 part time prog but i dnt even know d requirements,d fees,d duration &any oda tin i need to know about it because d information i got is not enough i finished frm Delsu with 2nd class lower am very grateful 4any useful information frm u
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by visita: 7:59am On May 20, 2016
Please can anyone help with a copy of Unilag's prospectus for this session? Or any link? Want to be sure about requirements. Thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by tundejoseph4(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
Thank you. Pls can 3rd class apply for msc in elect/elect in unilag.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by lecxis: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
please I need info on MSC geology and MSC geophysics. someone said they might not admit this year
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by blayde(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=kalan post=45760323]

Hello Blayde,
its depends on the course, if you were more specific I would have told you Yes OR No. however here are the courses that can apply for HUMAN RESOURCE(IRPM)

Entry Requirement:

Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree in any of the following disciplines: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Business Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Economics or Psychology from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

for the part time professional course of human resource: Any BSC with a third class can apply but with 2 years experience

Entry Requirements:

(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

(ii) Candidates must also have at least two years experience in the field of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.

Hope it helps

I have a Bachelor of Arts in History to be specific.
Thanks for Ur help.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Taiwosqee4u: 2:51pm On May 21, 2016
Hi Kalan! I need a response asap pls. Also hw competitive is d admission 4 Msc med parasitology in unilag?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by haykay2005: 3:13pm On May 21, 2016
Hi Kalan, is it true that the full time post graduate program will be extended to 2 years and part time 3 years from next session? I heard it from one of the HOD in unilag. No be dem say o. He said the new NUC regulation has extended the program duration for post graduate programs in Nigeria, starting from next session. Please, confirm and get back to the house
Thank you
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Azekimo: 5:36am On May 22, 2016
Hi Kalan, I like to appreciate ur job well done. pls help with fact and figures for unilag MSC chemical engineering; the fees, and duration. Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
Taiwosqee4u:
That is N161500 4 1 session. Thank you very much kalan! I'll like 2 get past questions 4 d dept so as 2 prepare 4 d written exam. Any contact?

check my blog on first page please
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
Azekimo:
Hi Kalan, I like to appreciate ur job well done. pls help with fact and figures for unilag MSC chemical engineering; the fees, and duration. Thanks.

12 months
FT
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
haykay2005:
Hi Kalan, is it true that the full time post graduate program will be extended to 2 years and part time 3 years from next session? I heard it from one of the HOD in unilag. No be dem say o. He said the new NUC regulation has extended the program duration for post graduate programs in Nigeria, starting from next session. Please, confirm and get back to the house
Thank you

I heard the rumor too, but till they confirm it we cant be very sure. It might take off 2016 session if confirmed.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
Taiwosqee4u:
Hi Kalan! I need a response asap pls. Also hw competitive is d admission 4 Msc med parasitology in unilag?

Not as competitive as u will think, but you still need to score above 40 to make the cut.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
tundejoseph4:
Thank you. Pls can 3rd class apply for msc in elect/elect in unilag.

No sir.2:2 is min
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
visita:
Please can anyone help with a copy of Unilag's prospectus for this session? Or any link? Want to be sure about requirements. Thanks

what is your question, that is why we are all here to help one another.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
Coolcube:

64.4%

Most requirement for PHD requires a minimum of 4.00 CGPA which is 60% equivalent if your GPA max is 5point.
if higher or lower it will result to a different value.

so assuming its same s above, then u good to go.

But please double check from the dept.

Thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Coolcube: 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
kalan:

Most requirement for PHD requires a minimum of 4.00 CGPA which is 60% equivalent if your GPA max is 5point.

Thanks

Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Azekimo: 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
kalan:

12 months
FT

thank you so much, do you mean 75k for the entire duration and how is it paid? additionally, I will to ask about other fees. thanks in anticipation for ur response.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Voned(f): 11:13pm On May 23, 2016
Good day kalan I have a degree in computer science I am considering Msc operation research I would like to know if am qualified or would appreciate if u you can give me other courses in order not to be disqualified
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by tenderlyme(f): 7:25am On May 24, 2016
tenderlyme:
Hi Kalan gud morning job well done to u am a graduate of French education interested in doing my masters in Lagos but it seems there is no masters degree in French there i checked 4it .Pls wat abt lasu can u help with info on dem because i saw they hv masters in French there&i will like 2go 4 part time prog but i dnt even know d requirements,d fees,d duration &any oda tin i need to know about it because d information i got is not enough i finished frm Delsu with 2nd class lower am very grateful 4any useful information frm u
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by ngoben(f): 11:47pm On May 24, 2016
kalan:
I will be helping you decide which course to apply for considering your training, background, experience and Bsc degrees.
But before then there are many things you need to decide on.

The top 3 are these;

1. Eligibility for the proposed course of study

2. The Fees associated with each programme

3. The Format and structure of the exams

I will cover each on this thread, to help you prepare and make informed decisions.

Compliment of the season.
...pls I studied economics(bsc) in school which course do u think I should do in masters
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Taiwosqee4u: 8:20am On May 25, 2016
40 marks seem absolutely achievable but it will b safer 2 target a higher mark. Tanx kalan! U r such a gud guy. God bless u
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by gpercuxionz(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2016
hello kalan pls i need the TOTAL costs of running a masters program in electrical electronics engineering,every money i will pay including dept fees, tution fees,,,anything fees i will pay to complete the program successfully, thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Adeire: 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Hi Kalan,
Thanks for the good job here. Pls i need to know about project management. I hold a B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for project management in 2016/2017.
am I eligible, wt's the fees? and is it Msc or professional?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Miracle212(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2016
Hi Kalan, good work you are doing.
I have a BSc in biochemistry and intend applying for MSc public health,( I understand unilag offers both MPH& MScPH, of which doctors are more preferred: I checked the list of admitted students online and saw mostly Dr and few others) pls what's my chance of bn admitted to MSc public health if I pass the test, is the test the only requirement needed to scale thru?
Or do you think I should continue with mu 1st degree Biochemistry.
Thank you
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Miracle212(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2016
Miracle212:
Hi Kalan, good work you are doing.
I have a BSc in biochemistry and intend applying for MSc public health,( I understand unilag offers both MPH& MScPH, of which doctors are more preferred: I checked the list of admitted students online and saw mostly Dr and few others) pls what's my chance of bn admitted to MSc public health if I pass the test, is the test the only requirement needed to scale thru?
Or do you think I should continue with mu 1st degree Biochemistry.
Thank you
Pls anyone, current pg students, ex pg students. I will appreciate
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by ikorodureporta: 11:50am On May 30, 2016
kalan:

Thanks

PLS HOUSE, WHEN WL D FORMS BE OUT?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by donsk60: 11:10pm On May 31, 2016
Hi kalan, I study Petroleum Engineering 2:2, Please I want to know which course I can apply for in my masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.