Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Unilag 2016 thread - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2016 thread (233020 Views)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Cutoff Marks Into All Courses / Unilag 2016 Aspirants Awaiting Neco SSCE Results Let's Meet / UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by femynho(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2016
lahrah7:
Pls do u have d course outline for M.Sc IRPM

Course Content
* Industrial Relations Theory
* Managerial Issues in IR&HR
* Quantitative Research Methods
* Research Methods in IR&HR
* Personnel and HRM
* Labour Market Analysis
* Trade Union Govt anf Structure

Duration: 2 semesters

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Damzed(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello Mr kilan,I hold a B.Eng in Electrical/Electronics Engineering,please I want to know if I can do msc in Information technology? And I will like to know about some informations; 1) Duration of the course 2) school fees and can I make part payment Thanks......
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by ademiladun: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2016
I need past questions and WORKED answers for systems engineering.....how can I get that. betterstill if anyone has it kindly share abeg. busayoadeoti@gmail.com
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by oracle009(m): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Yea... Msc Botany at last. Unfortunately, Kalan haven't been able to get me a botany past question! Talkess of a class (lol)....anyone aspiring for msc botany in the house? Contact me asap and let's sort things out
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by FarmManagers: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls has anyone here gotten the form? I need the picture of the page of "Parasitology and Bioinformatics" containing the lecturers and their areas of specialization. This is enable me know the person I can approach for supervision.

FarmManagers2012@gmail.com
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Greatowete: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello.

I got a notification that Unilag Postgraduate form is out.

I got few questions please.

I graduated with a Second Class Upper Division form Delta State University, Sociology.

1. Can I do Masters in Managerial Psychology.
2. What's the Cost (School fees,etc)

Please help a brother.
Thanks!
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by toolz88: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please anyone applying for msc computer science. I need to know how to go about the process of registration. Plus can i apply with my statement of result.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by adenewton1: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can someone who did PT degree and has collected NYSC exclusion letter apply for FT msc programme and does professional courses,work experience and referees add to score?
can you also link me wit a current MSc biochemistry students for mentorship purpose.?

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by tboks(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Hello guys, please can I apply without my NYSC discharge certificate? I'm going to conclude NYSC by October. Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by oracle009(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2016
tboks:
Hello guys, please can I apply without my NYSC discharge certificate? I'm going to conclude NYSC by October. Thanks.

Yes.... U can apply! Lucky u
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by abefeabebi(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Mr K , want to know about unilag PT. is it weekend lectures or evening lectures, and the number of semester.
hope to go for Educational Administration and Planning. And is there PT of that particular course
thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by eyeview: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please,has anyone been unsuccessful in applying for the 2016/17 admission program?
I registered and paid at the bank(with the remita no generated),got the payment ref no which I was supposed to use to get into the next page of the registeration,but since 3days now,the site has refused to accept the ref no.
I've been back at the bank and they too are at loss of what next to do.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by phamarsenal: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mr kalan I appreciate d good work u re doing in this forum. pls I want to ask a question I have a btech in biochemistry but I want to do an MSc in toxicology and pollution management. am I eligible?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by popmasters: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls I am a graduate of obafemi awolowo university,where I studied engineering physics. I want to know whether I can put in for elect/elect MSc program?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by soulminister(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Please I want to apply for MSc analytical chemistry. Has anyone completed the online application? I want to know the requirements and also know if I am to apply for my transcript to be forwarded to the school.

And also, how do I get past questions in my discipline?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
eyeview:
Please,has anyone been unsuccessful in applying for the 2016/17 admission program?
I registered and paid at the bank(with the remita no generated),got the payment ref no which I was supposed to use to get into the next page of the registeration,but since 3days now,the site has refused to accept the ref no.
I've been back at the bank and they too are at loss of what next to do.

GIVE IT TIME it will be ok by Monday, these are teething probs
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
soulminister:
Please I want to apply for MSc analytical chemistry. Has anyone completed the online application? I want to know the requirements and also know if I am to apply for my transcript to be forwarded to the school.

And also, how do I get past questions in my discipline?

To everyone who reads these, please forward to all.

TRANSCRIPT IS NEEDED DURING REGISTRATION STAGE NOT APPLICATION STAGE.
THE STAGE WE ARE IN NOW IS CALLED APPLICATION, NOT REGISTRATION.

So apply with

1. Statement and if successful with admission send your transcript

OR

2. UPLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATE IF YOU HAVE ONE.

i Think its clear in the instructions Unilag PG gave.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by eyeview: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
kalan:

GIVE IT TIME it will be ok by Monday, these are teething probs
I pray so cos I had already planned to visit their PGD office by monday to lay a formal complaint.
But let me know if you see someone who succeeds in completing the application process
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
popmasters:
Pls I am a graduate of obafemi awolowo university,where I studied engineering physics. I want to know whether I can put in for elect/elect MSc program?

which is EngineeriNg physics again?

this is what the requirement says

Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Full-Time / Part-Time)

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:

i. The programme shall be open to candidate with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering of the University of Lagos or any other approved University.

ii. Candidate may be required to satisfy the Department in a selection process after the general written entrance examination.

As part of the selection process, the candidates may be required to undergo oral interview at the Department after the general written examination.

to be clear visit the dept. But am sure they will tell you no.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
phamarsenal:
Mr kalan I appreciate d good work u re doing in this forum. pls I want to ask a question I have a btech in biochemistry but I want to do an MSc in toxicology and pollution management. am I eligible?

YES YOU are phamarsenal
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by 2el(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello guys, please can I apply without my NYSC discharge certificate? I'm going to conclude NYSC by October and also with me is my statement of result, also if my School certificate is not ready when registration start will my SOR still be considered ?

Kalan
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2016
2el:
Hello guys, please can I apply without my NYSC discharge certificate? I'm going to conclude NYSC by October and also with me is my statement of result, also if my School certificate is not ready when registration start will my SOR still be considered ?

Kalan

please apply, exams wil probably be n first week in October, admission by december, where ur documents will actually be required.
your application online is for u to do the exams, nothing more or less, so if u dont do ur due diligence like you are asking now, when u come for registration u will be bounced out.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by 2el(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
kalan:

please apply, exams wil probably be n first week in October, admission by december, where ur documents will actually be required.
your application online is for u to do the exams, nothing more or less, so if u dont do ur due diligence like you are asking now, when u come for registration u will be bounced out.

Thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by JahMan1: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Kalan,

Thanks for this great job.
You didn't mention if you have past questions and answers for M.Sc Organizational Behaviour?
What are the courses to be covered in the programme?
How competitive is the admission process for M.SC in OB?
Where exactly in Yabatech can one pick up past questions and answers after payment?

Thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by mimiy05: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning house. Please I have a B.Sc Economics, 2nd class lower(above 3.0), completed my NYSC and I'm currently working. I want to apply for M.Sc Organizational Behavior Full time as I may not be able to afford the cost for part time and I need to have my masters degree soonest. My problem now is can I combine my job with this course? I work remotely though ie I can work from anywhere as long as I have access to the internet but I'm required to be online from 8am-5pm. I would be really grateful if anyone can help me with the necessary info concerning this course like the number of courses per semester, the number of lectures in a week, the duration of the lectures, e.t.c I really need your help to decide before I go ahead and apply. Thank you.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by floryzt90: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please i need to know the fee for M.Sc statistics part time, the lecture days, and if it would be possible to run the full-time programme while still working. Thanks, awaiting your quick response
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Eniolafasasi: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2016
I am a graduate of economics with 2:2, please can I apply for m.SC finance part tym.?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by fifiash1: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2016
I am a graduate of transport management, from lautech. I want to know the courses I can do at MSC level in unilag. checked MSC in management but the entry requirements indicated that candidates must have a bachelor degree in biz administration, marketing or personnel management. I don't know what to do pls.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Spicylady(f): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
kalan:
Currently We Have University of Lagos Past Questions & Answers For the Following Set of MASTERS/MSC/Postgraduate Courses FOR UNILAG MASTERS 2016/2017 ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS

Access and download on your PC, BB, IPAD, LAPTOPS, SAMSUNG, IPHONE, TECNO, HUAWEI, INFINIX AND LUMIA PHONES.

Or you may print it out if you so desire.

WE STOCK SOFT AND HARD COPIES FOR YOUR DELIGHT.

REQUEST YOUR COPY OR CALL NOW. SEE DETAILS BELOW.

CURRENT AVAILABLE UNILAG MASTER/MSC/PG COURSES FOR 2016/2017 ENTRANCE EXAMS:

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc. & PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management & Organizational Behaviour

17. PGD Finance and M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. M.Sc. Insurance

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. M.Sc. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Foundation

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Adult Education

41. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering

42. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Cell Biology and Genetics

43. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

44. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Microbiology

45. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

46. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Building Services

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Economics

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

55. Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance

56. MSC in Psychology

57. Master of Science in Psychology (Occasional)

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES -MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Msc In SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

72. Msc Anatomy

73. Msc Physiology

74. Msc Medical Microbiology

75. Msc Pharmaceutical Chemistry

76. Msc Pharmacology

77. Msc/Pg Finance

78. Msc CIVIL Engineering

79. Msc Pharmacognosy

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FROM THE SITE BELOW OR CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SITE FOR ENQUIRIES

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

for all your Unilag PG past questions and answers download and enquire about Tuition fees for all depts

FORMS ARE WILL BE OUT BY MAY/JUNE 2016.

Application FORM = N22,500.

Its always better to start reading ahead and get started afresh.

Any questions ask me below.

All the best.

Hi kalan, good morning to you. am a prospective student of Unilag. would love to have your contact information for proper clarification of some things from you. here is my number 08095819008. PIN: 7AD30504. thank you
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by sisichels(f): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
kalan:

please I graduated from the department of Financial Management Technology with a 2:1 and am considering an Msc in either finance or Economics but part time. Can I apply for that and I don't 've my original certificate at the moment, it's still in school, would that be needed for the initial registration.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hi, Good day, I want to verify and no if am eligible before I apply for masters in Unilag. My questions are as follows:
* I did part time in University of Benin, year session 2013/2014.
*I study BSc in local government administration, it's a dept under public administration.
*I want to know if am eligible for international law and diplomacy or criminology.
*I want to no if am eligible for full time and also the duration of the course and school fee.
*The result has just been released and I graduated with a 2:1,but will be given certificate by November, though I have statement of result already.
*As for the exemption letter, they said it will be ready by December or January.
*With all these I don't no if am still eligible.
Thanks for your understanding, will look forward for your quick response.
God bless
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kalan: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Spicylady:

Hi kalan, good morning to you. am a prospective student of Unilag. would love to have your contact information for proper clarification of some things from you. here is my number 08095819008. PIN: 7AD30504. thank you

get to my blog for detailed info about me and how to follow your Unilag Pg updates

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply)

Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.