Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531394 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2016
fidellamo:

Can you pls share that fib lines indy that shows the normal? Thanks.
this question has been answered before,thanks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
now, almost all pairs giving same signal after brexit, one should be careful of over-trading 2day.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Trade live at your own risk. I jumped in on demo, less than 5 seconds, my stop loss of 30pips taken. Reduced leverages with Widen spreads,slippage, and volatility everywhere even on cfds and stocks. This is the most time a lot of brokers put many traders in b -book and trade against them with all manners of manipulations. If you have lots of cash to play with, good for you, just micro trading will be cool or else.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2016
priceaction:
Trade live at your own risk. I jumped in on demo, less than 5 seconds, my stop loss of 30pips taken. Reduced leverages with Widen spreads,slippage, and volatility everywhere even on cfds and stocks. This is the most time a lot of brokers put many traders in b -book and trade against them with all manners of manipulations. If you have lots of cash to play with, good for you, just micro trading will be cool or else.....
.....or else story for the gods na go happen to you.they will just move the thing to hit your sl and tell you its brexit bro and you will be like but other brokers didn't hit that level and they will be like we told you to be careful and exit all trades,no longer our fault.
nice one bro,will be waiting till monday but any one that gives me a good entry will be killed.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Lol. They have learnt their lessons in the last chf interest rates.
JLINE:

.....or else story for the gods na go happen to you.they will just move the thing to hit your sl and tell you its brexit bro and you will be like but other brokers didn't hit that level and they will be like we told you to be careful and exit all trades,no longer our fault.
nice one bro,will be waiting till monday but any one that gives me a good entry will be killed.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2016
priceaction:
Lol. They have learnt their lessons in the last chf interest rates.
this perfect trade for a buy to my norm is like 450pips but 2 things came to mind...1.manipulation and 2.spread is around 67pips...i just troway face jare. make i dey look the thing dey go up. gj

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
The truth is that a lot of traders will loose today and next week more than before not because of wrong signals but because of high manipulations by them. The total reduction of leverage should be a warning signs and it will be difficult to make decent money without a good leverage. My take on this is that stoploss to use will be too high and the market is not stable. There will be lots of gaps and low margin over weekends. Even the big players will be careful. Anyone that wants to make decent money should likely wait until market opens by Sunday night before UK session. We should expect lots of retracements and gap fill by then.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2016
I can assure you that the spread value you saw will never be same if you dare to trade it. There will be slippage that you will be wondering, if what you saw was correct. Better be Save than sorry. You will always see another opportunity. I won't be surprised on that gbjpy monthly bar turns pinbar next week.
JLINE:

this perfect trade for a buy to my norm is like 450pips but 2 things came to mind...1.manipulation and 2.spread is around 67pips...i just troway face jare. make i dey look the thing dey go up. gj
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2016
priceaction:
I can assure you that the spread value you saw will never be same if you dare to trade it. There will be slippage that you will be wondering, if what you saw was correct. Better be Save than sorry. You will always see another opportunity. I won't be surprised on that gbjpy monthly bar turns pinbar next week.
sure bro,that's the reason i am more conservative...that was a 4hr tf,this is the monthly tf.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls Can anyone post 4hr chart of gold, showing the high and the low? Cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by FOREXMART(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
best back off the market till Monday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yeah, he sed he will step down dat UK needs a new leadership but made it clear that he will attempt to steady d ship b4 he leaves come October.
JLINE:

he will leave office finally lets say october not now or tomorrow,lots of things to tidy up though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
just wondering, did anybody make money with brexit?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
house is very quite. Brexit fever i guess
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lifecontinues:
Basket emptied just now. I came home with a lot of works to do for the next 2weeks and complete before I travel home for my wedding if actually I do not want my ogas to delay me. I Shall be on hols for some days, off trading during this period.

See you all after my hols...

Still love you all and wish you success

[size=15pt]bye!!![/size]
thank God you emptied your basket otherwise
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
I sold GU on 4hrs time frame(0.01) after seeing daily pin bar but I was taken out. my strategy is for daily but anytime I trade it in 4hrs I get kicked in the butt -100pips. after that I have not traded this week

good thing I did stay away.

grin grin. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
the spread was the only thing that kept me from not selling gj in the morning. But i sold eu and its a long term trade
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
In as much as Volatility is good , it can wipe your account .. whereby each 1min candle prints 50 pips grin grin .. not entering any trade again ..too risky volatile .. keep GBPJPY and GBPCHF running over the weekend and long term or until volatility subsides... cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
ads4btc:
house is very quite. Brexit fever i guess
I woke up around 3am & saw daily candle selling seriously not knowing it has just only started Mehn, I didn't have the liver to trade my live & had to demo trade it. I would have been up with some hundreds of $ by now. I wish I took the risk undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
harizonal123:

I woke up around 3am & saw daily candle selling seriously not knowing it has just only started Mehn, I didn't have the liver to trade my live & had to demo trade it. I would have been up with some hundreds of $ by now. I wish I took the risk undecided
u are not alone my brother. This morning, i sold gj with 0.20lot, in the next few seconds, i was up +100dollar in profit, i quickly close d trade. That is how i would have lost 100dollar if d trade went against me d moment i took d trade.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
JLINE:

this question has been answered before,thanks.

I just read through your posts again. Sorry, the question should rather be; How do I combine murrey maths,a little of elliot wave figures and the normal fibonacci to get it plot just like yours?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Evening big brothers, my demo account of$1,048 suddenly became $ 113 just between 8.20pm to 9.30 pm. This is scary please. I could not trace the cause. I used 0.01 lot.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oh, I surely appreciate you bro...God bless you and I wish you success in your trading.

Best regards

currentprice:
The result will be very tight,,,,,,,,at the end i predict Britain TO VOTE REMAIN grin

@ Lifecontinues,,,,you are superb... goodluck on your wedding
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Understanding Bank of England Mark Carney Statement

Here is the statement from Governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, after United Kingdom exit from the European Union.

http://investorsking.com/understanding-bank-of-england-mark-carney-statement/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2016
periods like this you test the reliability of your broker , if you are with a bucket shop or ?? So far mine has been superb..no manipulations , spreads changing but didnt go beyond 30pips , no artificial spikes, no trade restriction . margin requirement remains 1:50. this is good ,grin grin

Will verify this by monday if my trades dont get stoped out due to slippage or spread ...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Good Morning Pipers,

Its a cool Saturday Morning, I have been snoozing as if I took Valium. Sorry for putting up the summary of my trading events, had a lot on my plate yesterday.

Ok, here it goes:

TRADES: 7
GOOD TRADES: 2
BREAK EVEN: 1
BAD TRADES: 4
PIP LOSS: -93
% LOSS: -2.3%
% ACCURACY:29%

The market has been quite unstable this last week due the BREXIT affair. Hoping it eases it this upcoming week...That been said, I wish you all a beautiful weekend.

Happy Weekend
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
PIPsharingan you really don't need to post those stuffs.
it's cool but it's not necessary. save yourself the stress.
have a great weekend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
jorel1:
periods like this you test the reliability of your broker , if you are with a bucket shop or ?? So far mine has been superb..no manipulations , spreads changing but didnt go beyond 30pips , no artificial spikes, no trade restriction . margin requirement remains 1:50. this is good ,grin grin

Will verify this by monday if my trades dont get stoped out due to slippage or spread ...

I thought so too.

I believe a broker that isn't bucket shop should protect it's interest as well as it's customers' interest.

All the characteristics some FTraders mentioned up there perfectly depicts a bucket shop.

Let's wait till Monday before I ask for your brokers name.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
I expect GBP to continue its downward movement on Monday trading sessions except BOE comes to its rescue by putting a peg on it but this is only going to be tempral for some few days before selling resumes. For long term traders this is a great opportunity to sell GBP. Monday could go either way for short term traders that would be coming with a mindset of selling..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
You are right, a broker that restricts trading during such event are the types that doesnt want their clients to make money . I think reducing their leverage is more than enough to protect their bussiness and not going too far as to freeze platform..
Karlebolu:

I thought so too.

I believe a broker that isn't bucket shop should protect it's interest as well as it's customers' interest.

All the characteristics some FTraders mentioned up there perfectly depicts a bucket shop.

Let's wait till Monday before I ask for your brokers name.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Owliver:
PIPsharingan you really don't need to post those stuffs.

it's cool but it's not necessary. save yourself the stress.

have a great weekend
grin grin grin But the guy isn't complaining na...Besides, putting this up, he'll get to know if he is doing badly or better with trading... FTA kinda serve as trade journal for some traders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.