Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531390 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:
will sell nzdusd once price hit the close of the previous week with the tp @ 0.67xx marked with X...
this trade is looking cool and good,will be pyramiding this trade till the end at different levels.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:
just sold nzdcad with 87pips stop and tp at 0.85xx
this looking cool too,will also be pyramiding once the trade enters into the zone i want to also.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:
i bought usdjpy for price to hit the 105.5 level marked with X ...if this particular 4hr candle closes above the close of last week then the trade is safe but any delay will make the trade also delay in reaching destination too.
this trade is at 30pips negative currently,still watching though.there is a little delay in break and all.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
might be buying audusd at todays close if price close bullish.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:
might be buying audusd at todays close if price close bullish.
not waiting,entering trade now...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
it might be time to sell eurgbp,still waiting for close...am just accumulating trades mostly against next week,just entering on time. some will run directly into positive while others end of week then most will be by next surely.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:
it might be time to sell eurgbp,still waiting for close...am just accumulating trades mostly against next week,just entering on time. some will run directly into positive while others end of week then most will be by next surely.
I am interested in this one... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
prettyboey:

I am interested in this one... grin grin
Boss i see you,will let you know when i enter...4hr candle already creating a bearish sign. tongue grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:

Boss i see you,will let you know when i enter...4hr candle already creating a bearish sign. tongue grin

For sure....If current candle closes below the previous low, i will go short....for 120 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
JLINE:

You've got mail Boss!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
USDCAD long term buy signal triggered from my side .. to take out this years high ... next 4 hr retracement activates a buy for me. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
jorel1:
USDCAD long term buy signal triggered from my side .. to take out this years high ... next 4 hr retracement activates a buy for me. grin grin
For me, I'm waiting for deep retracement to around 1.29500-150 to activate buy, 200 EMA currently acting as resistance. who doesn't love a long term trade... grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
trap is set already grin cheesy
Edd1e:

For me, I'm waiting for deep retracement to around 1.29500-150 to activate buy, 200 EMA currently acting as resistance. who doesn't love a long term trade... grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2016
wow!!! slept off and missed the eurgbp sell with the normal 30pips stop,well will wait for it to enter another sell zone for another signal for sell with normal stop (R:R is very important)...well most pairs are just entering long term things after brexit...Probably more like Grexit, Departugal, Italeave, Fruckoff, CzechOut, Oustria, Finnish, Latervia, Byegium, and finally Germalone. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:56am On Jun 28, 2016
some set of trades i might be entering today,if they enter activation zones...Gold sell already activated but missed the first entry...Ger30 still pepping up for its activation...Eurusd also is looking to take a way up too...gbpjpy buy also looking enticing.
closed usdcad manually as my trade entry was picked and price never broke through,will wait for the break instead of anticipating the break. seems to be the 2nd time of me making the same mistake,will work o that.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2016
in case you missed the nzdusd sell entry,time for another better entry with good R:R ...enter sell from where price is with 50pips stop and leave TP open.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:28am On Jun 28, 2016
fidellamo:

You've got mail Boss!
Boss your mail replied
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Are you thinking because brexit happened, pounds will continue to fall, hence you want to sell..............If that thought is for today, pls THINK TWICE

I opened my chart today and saw a high tendency of Gbp rising throughout today.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Good Morning Pips,

EUR/AUD is up for a duel

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Article 50 go hit you soon grin grin but seriously you are right but as a potential physical investor would you like to do bussiness with the GBP these days or have a stockpile of GBP ?? I guess not.. even you yourself would be scared to change your naira to GBP these days because you might likely be shortchanged afterwards and I guess the same sentiments is applicable to the market.. ..My take is that floor traders would likely send it down further forming another bearish candle for the month of JULY just before the summer holiday then consolidation would occur during the month of AUGUST. followed by a very big sell from the month of September which would continue to the first quater of 2017 during those sell period there would be lots of short term buy opportunity. but buying it now just few days after the brexit shock isnt such a good idea. Although this is just my objective opinion not necessarily correct cheesy
Lifecontinues:
Are you thinking because brexit happened, pounds will continue to fall, hence you want to sell..............If that thought is for today, pls THINK TWICE

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Buy stop eurjpy @113.04
tp 114.70
Sl 112.45
let's see how it plays out
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Hope you guys are aware what going on in japan and china economy as the brexit occurred and what it means for those countries. well,just a tip up...i have no explanation of the after effect but what seems to be happening is jpy is a good cross to play with this period.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2016
JLINE:
in case you missed the nzdusd sell entry,time for another better entry with good R:R ...enter sell from where price is with 50pips stop and leave TP open.

She is looking very sexy for a re-short
I will re-short when the current candle closes below the low of the previous candle on the H1 TF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
My last post was specific on TODAY, only TODAY, but this analysis you gave states Months like July, August and september....hmmmm, I meant TODAY and just TODAY.....

Lifecontinues:
jorel1:
Article 50 go hit you soon grin grin but seriously you are right but as a potential physical investor would you like to do bussiness with the GBP these days or have a stockpile of GBP ?? I guess not.. even you yourself would be scared to change your naira to GBP these days because you might likely be shortchanged afterwards and I guess the same sentiments is applicable to the market.. ..My take is that floor traders would likely send it down further forming another bearish candle for the month of JULY just before the summer holiday then consolidation would occur during the month of AUGUST. followed by a very big sell from the month of September which would continue to the first quater of 2017 during those sell period there would be lots of short term buy opportunity. but buying it now just few days after the brexit shock isnt such a good idea. Although this is just my objective opinion not necessarily correct cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
prettyboey:

I will re-short when the current candle closes below the low of the previous candle on the H1 TF
not ready for a re-short...will wait for price to close below 0.699x maybe then will i consider.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
There seems to be a common logic here,if GBP is weak then what to think of euro...maybe not. can't miss this for anything shocked
EG

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
prettyboey:

Filled... grin I am in my element..lol
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
well cheesy
Lifecontinues:
[color=#000099]My last post was specific on TODAY, only TODAY, but this analysis you gave states Months like July, August and september....hmmmm, I meant TODAY and just TODAY.....

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
will sell gold when this particular retrace gets to 1315.xx...50pips stop and 290pips TP.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
JLINE:
will sell gold when this particular retrace gets to 1315.xx...50pips stop and 290pips TP.
1315.xx didn't pop,so maybe 1310.xx or 1308.xx will pop now...looking for a better entry and nice stop too. entered at 1309.30 with 80pips stop and TP at 1286.xx... undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
will short oil...waiting.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
jorel1:
trade activated 2 hours ago .. if it comes back down to take me out then reentry would be #129.3area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.