Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

@ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / @ (772 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / Facial Treatment With Live Snail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ by Zenlife: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
@
Re: @ by stchinedu: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zenlife:
Liver-Hepatitis B regarded as more serious than Hepatitis A. A main symptom is a flu-like illness followed by jaundice. Transmitted sexually, blood transfusion or by infected blood and from contaminated needles used by drug abusers, it is the first human virus to be identified with cancer in man. High mortality (death) rate. Symptoms: nausea and vomiting, fever, dark urine, loss of appetite, skin irritation, yellow discoloration of the skin and whites of eyes, weakness and fatigue. About a month ago on good morning Nigeria hepatitis b was the topic. General consensus of the panelists was no cure for this dreadful disease. I disagree. I made attempts to call NTA on their given numbers on the screen which dont work. Clinical proven trials confirm my assertion of disagreement. I also believe it unfair to the public when claims of no cure are made by the medics and consider it more dignified to rather say something like this: as far as we know there is no cure, but there may be a cure somewhere which we are not privy to. It is curable (no disease is incurable) and i have cured over 30 cases home and abroad using findings of these clinical trials conducted in 1973 and 1988 which confirmed that some plants effectively eliminated the virus from the body in 59% of cases and i have found it so in my practise. Other plants have also been used with good responses. If you, a friend or loved one is a victim, hesitate not to contact me immediately, waste no time as you have no luxury of time. 08092320195
please give your proof of people cured with contacts
Re: @ by Zenlife: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
I will be glad to, but that will violate confidentiality. However, if you visit our facility for treatment, i will show you results of the clinical trials afore commencing.
Re: @ by Zenlife: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
:p
Re: @ by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Government Hospitals In Abuja Turning Back Pregnant Women / Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water / How To CHECK Blood Pressure Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.