Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (3708 Views)

Nissan Murano 2003 Jeep Up For Sell 400k but Engine need to be replace / How Much Is This In Nigeria-jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8 4.7- Urgent Pleas / 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by redcliff: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2009
Re: . by sultaan(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
Do you kow the difference between a Grand Cherokee and a Jeep Liberty?

That is a Liberty, review your ad grin
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
Lol, was thinking to myself too that Grand Cherokee were usually a lot grander than this cheesy grin cheesy
Re: . by redcliff: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ SULTAN: bro, this is a GRAND CHEROKEE JEEP, thats why its a limited edition. an inspection would convince you,
Re: . by diehard1: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
Bros this car no be grand cheroke, na liberty and it is a 3.7 litre engine car. De only grand cheroke that has that capacity is laredo and this is definitely not one oh! The limited edition has 4.7L V8 engine.
Re: . by redcliff: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
i would prove you all wrong taking a shot of the emblem and posting it here. lets wait,
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
Why not post the Vin
Re: . by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2009
This is not a Cherokee now.
haba, this is a Liberty.
You selling a car and dont even know what kinda ride you selling?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
Please post the Chassis number (VIN) as required. The Chassis number will clarify the make and model of the car you are advertising. Additionally, note that the patrons of this Auto section are quite sophisticated and it is unwise to try to sell a Jeep Liberty as a Grand Cherokee here.  Just do a search on this site and look at the pictures of the Jeep Liberties and Jeep Grand Cherokees, compare to the pictures you posted and make appropriate corrections. Also, verify that the emblem on this particular car was not installed after the fact - an act that could be classified as deceitful.

Thanks.

Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
@poster,the car is a liberty jeep and not a grand cheerokee
Re: . by Oloks(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
This a Grand Cherokee,

Re: . by sultaan(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
2003 GC limited 4.7l, 4.7l SHO or 4.0l(?) not sure

2003 Liberty limited 3.7l

Re: . by jenju(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
sultaan:

2003 GC limited 4.7l, 4.7l SHO or 4.0l(?) not sure

2003 Liberty limited 3.7l

sultaan, The child could not locate the piece of meat in your mouth because you hid it is under your tongue. The pertinent keyword to the above is "Wheel" cheesy
Re: . by shotster50(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2009
This is a Liberty Jeep not a Grand Cherokee, how do I know, I got one.
Re: . by inspiredm(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2009
Before You Crucify the Guy Please Get the Facts Right.

A GRAND CHEROKEE IS DIFFERENT FROM A CHEROKEE.

THIS POSTER ADVERTISED A CHEROKEE AND NOT A GRAND CHEROKEE

THE POSTER IS RIGHT.

The Jeep Libertys Were Cross Overs from Cherokee in 2002

No Skin the Guy Alive Abeg.  grin grin

The (XJ) Cherokee line was replaced in 2002 by the Jeep Liberty (KJ) , although it is called the "Cherokee" in most foreign markets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Cherokee_(XJ)

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa Of Nairaland

Ezeburuzochni of Nairaland
  cool cool
Re: . by redcliff: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2009
@INSPIRED. thanks inspired, you seem to be the only one understanding me here,
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2009
inspired_m:

THE POSTER IS RIGHT.

[/b]

[b]
Inspired_m

cool cool

If you look at the first 5 or so replies in this thread you will note the title "Re: 2003 Jeep GRAND Cherokee (limited Edition) For Sale " The poster advertised the car as a Grand Cherokee and after people called him out, he changed the title. His new title is reflected beginning with the 6th reply.

The poster can put the issue to rest by posting the Chassis number (VIN) as required.

Monitor_1
Re: . by redcliff: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
STILL AVAILABLE, thank you all for your constructive criticisms. i really appreciate them, at least we all learn every day. dont we?
Re: . by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
inspired_m:

THE POSTER IS RIGHT.

[/b]

[b]
Inspired_m

cool cool

The picture and what he said dont jive at all.
What he displayed is a Liberty and not a Cherokee.
No matter how you look at it, it is wrong.
Re: . by sultaan(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
Baptism of a rookie grin wink

Redcliff you've been welcomed by some of us who expect you to be on your toes.
Bring your A game and expect some curve balls. grin
Re: . by redcliff: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
still available,
Re: . by sultaan(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
redcliff:

still available,

Sorry fri****, didn't know it was you I had stayed off your other threads.

Good luck
Re: . by inspiredm(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
Monitor_1:

If you look at the first 5 or so replies in this thread you will note the title "Re: 2003 Jeep GRAND Cherokee (limited Edition) For Sale "  The poster advertised the car as a Grand Cherokee and after people called him out, he changed the title. His new title is reflected beginning with the 6th reply.

The poster can put the issue to rest by posting the Chassis number (VIN) as required. 

Monitor_1

The Topic Title to ( JEEP CHEROKEE ) was changed on the 5th reply, Up till the 14th Reply he was still being called out on posting a wrong Vehicle, People should get their facts right.

The Vehicle Posted above is a Jeep Cherokee and Not a Jeep Liberty.

The essence of the Vin in this case would be to Prove the Year of Manufacture & History of the Car, But the Question Of Make & Model using Carfax as a Requisite is Inconsequential
  cool cool

Inspired_m

Mayor Of West thurrock
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
inspired_m:

The Topic Title to ( JEEP CHEROKEE ) was changed on the 5th reply, Up till the 14th Reply he was still being called out on posting a wrong Vehicle, People should get their facts right.

The Vehicle Posted above is a Jeep Cherokee and Not a Jeep Liberty.

The essence of the Vin in this case would be to Prove the Year of Manufacture & History of the Car, But the Question Of Make & Model using Carfax as a Requisite is Inconsequential
  cool cool

Inspired_m

Mayor Of West thurrock

Inspired, thanks for the education regarding, Jeep Liberty and Cherokee. The issue however, was that the poster claimed that the car is a Grand Cherokee. See his statement here:

redcliff:

@ SULTAN: bro, this is a GRAND CHEROKEE JEEP, thats why its a limited edition. an inspection would convince you,

I believe that is what responders have an issue with.  I think you are also in agreement with the people who say that the car is not a Grand Cherokee.

Maybe the poster should withdraw his statement that the car is a Grand Cherokee since your expertise has also confirmed that it is not.

Monitor_1
Re: . by redcliff: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2009
am sorry every one, the vehicle posted is not grand cherokee but cherokee. it was a mistake, am i forgiven now?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 25, 2009
redcliff:

am sorry every one, the vehicle posted is not grand cherokee but cherokee. it was a mistake, am i forgiven now?

redcliff, All I can say to you at this point is welcome aboard. We all wish you the best of luck with your sales - all is well that ends well.

Monitor_1

(1) (Reply)

2008 Acura Rdx (Tech) TURBOCHARGED! / 2007 Toyota Camry Le(blue Colour) / VANTAGE POINT: Pre-order Infiniti/Nissan From The Largest U.S Dealers' Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.