Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Hp2000tx Blank Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp2000tx Blank Screen (1291 Views)

How To Remove Blank Screen In Windows 8.1 / How To Fix Any Laptop Displaying Black/blank Screen At Start Up / Windows8 Blank Screen After Log In [SOLVED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp2000tx Blank Screen by julimaxy: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
Hello,
Please i need a solution to this kinda problem.
I bought a HP 2000tx entertainment laptop last year. and just last month i was browsing and the screen suddenly went blank. since then if I boot up the system, the lights will show but the display screen will remain blank.
I don`t know what to do.
Please help me out experts.
Re: Hp2000tx Blank Screen by Oxone(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
julimaxy:

Hello,
Please i need a solution to this kinda problem.
I bought a HP 2000tx entertainment laptop last year. and just last month i was browsing and the screen suddenly went blank. since then if I boot up the system, the lights will show but the display screen will remain blank.
I don`t know what to do.
Please help me out experts.

since nothing shows on the screen, then the problem is the ram. i'll suggest you remove & fix it back.
Re: Hp2000tx Blank Screen by julimaxy: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
I have tried reseating the RAM , but it still showing same thing, thanks
Re: Hp2000tx Blank Screen by Oxone(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
julimaxy:

I have tried reseating the RAM , but it still showing same thing, thanks

make sure the ram is still good & if it doesnt work take it to their service centre in lagos or abuja
Re: Hp2000tx Blank Screen by miksonics(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2009
Hi I am the ceo of lapmode technologies ltd situated in computer village. your vga is bad, this is as a result of build up of dust on the fins of your cooling fan or something blocking the air inlet of the tx2000 fan as a result of this heat has built up to level that is enough to partially disolder the nvidia g6150-n-a2 vga chipset.

SOLN: we can reflow the solder joint for it properly reseat and solder properly or change of motherboard if not comfortable with that, same problem affect all laptops that power on without display 75% others are northbridge chipset 25% which must be reballed. reballing is the removal of a chipset reattaching solder balls and soldering back the chipset or simply just replacing the chipset with a new one.

reflow service is a 3hour service from loosing to repair to coupling and time vary on jobs on cue.

to test if the vga chipset is the problem, apply pressure to section of your keyboard from_+ backspace[]p;'/.shift and enter then power on mobo, it should power but soon go back to same problem

u avn email me at miksonics@lapmode.com for questions
Re: Hp2000tx Blank Screen by attangum: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2009
So what will you have me do now ?
I need solution on how to solve that problem.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Football News Websites / Dell D410 Laptop For Sale, Intel Centrino For 30k / Anti Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.