Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

IT1556 ONE OF THE BEST VALUE AND BEST LOOKING BUDGET ANDROID PHONE YOU CAN BUY - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / IT1556 ONE OF THE BEST VALUE AND BEST LOOKING BUDGET ANDROID PHONE YOU CAN BUY (692 Views)

Mint Iphone 5c 32gb 25k 4g lte for swap with an Android phone sold sold / Lenovo Tab 7 Budget Android Tablet Launched In India / Amazing Facilities, World Class Instructors, 3centres And Best Of All Its Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IT1556 ONE OF THE BEST VALUE AND BEST LOOKING BUDGET ANDROID PHONE YOU CAN BUY by damostic4u4all: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
itel Phones isn't a brand we've come across before, but its it1556 is a well-designed budget Android smartphone that costs just 22 to 24 Thousand Naira Only. At this price there are both hits and misses, which I will explain in detail in it1556 review.
Upon removing the it1556 from its box we were immediately impressed by its design. You just don't get phones this cheap that look this good. (Well, until now.)

The it1556 has a thin body metal smartphone that makes it appear much more expensive than many of its budget plastic rivals, and adds durability to its design. Sure, there's still some plastic to be found with a removable rear cover, but this is held tight to the phone without feeling flimsy, and gives welcome access to the also-removable 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery, and dual-SIM... It1556 will prove quite capable of the day-to-day tasks they wish to achieve. I found it fast enough to navigate and use, and in many respects its spec sheet offers more enjoyable reading than any other products…

COMPARE THE IT1556 PERFORMANCE TO ALL THE PHONES WE'VE RECENTLY IN YEAR 2016

In terms of other core hardware, the it1556 wins on battery, with double 5000mAh as you would expect at this price, there is support for quick charging 8GB ROM, 512 RAM, 5PX Back Camera, 2PX Front Camera. Charged for 10 minutes use in 2 hours’ time...
Connectivity is the one area where the it1556 took all the best with 3G network, which is in essence mobile data at WI-Fi like speeds.
In common with the it1556 runs Android Lollipop 5.1 it's not the latest Android operating system, i prefer the software setup of the it1556, however, which has none of the preinstalled bloatware…

You'll find an FM Radio, a file manager, an email client, browser and music app, plus full access to the Google Play store and several key Google apps preinstalled.

The it1556 also supports charging with OTG cable, access another smartphone on it!
I can argue with you that the value of the price they offered the it1556. It's the fastest budget phone we've ever seen, it is probably the best looking. Do you support me in this?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

13" Macbook Pro Retina @ 345.0K / New Customer-oriented B2B Online Marketplace / For Sale: New Samsung Galaxy S4, @40k: Lagos Delivery Only:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.