Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

LMAO!!! Read This Funny Conversation Between Buhari And Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO!!! Read This Funny Conversation Between Buhari And Olamide (613 Views)

DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMAO!!! Read This Funny Conversation Between Buhari And Olamide by DJBIGGY(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
PMB: Who are you flease?
OLAMIDE: Baba, this is Olamide, CEO YBNL
PMB: YBNL?
OLAMIDE: Yes Baba
PMB: What’s zha meaning of that?
OLAMIDE: Baba, YBNL is a popular brand among fun lovers in naija, it stands for Yahoo Boy No Laptop
PMB: Kai! you mean you are Yahoo Yahoo Boy wizout laftof?
OLAMIDE: No Baba, YBNL is (PMB cuts in)
PMB: So how do you oferate wizout laftof?
OLAMIDE: Erm erm, actually, YBNL doesn’t have anything to do with cyber fraud (PMB cuts in)
PMB: Will you answer my question and stof ferambulating! Hab you reforted yourself at Magun’s oppice?
OLAMIDE: Baba, we make our money legitimately, YBNL is just (PMB cuts in)
PMB: Amosun, can you exflain why criminals are allowed to grace zha occazhun when you know pully I zhon’t sit with criminals?
AMOSUN: Baba, Olamide is not a criminal, he is a good ambassador of this state and by extension, Nigeria. He is very good at what he does. Although, his record label, YBNL could give him away as internet fraudster but he is far from being one. The message he was trying to pass with his choice of name is that he can make money like internet fraudsters without having to swindle anybody.
PMB: (To Amosun) Toor! Does he sing like Dan Maraya?
AMOSUN: Baba, Late Dan Maraya was a legend during his time, his contemporaries in other parts of the country were also legends, Olamide’s songs and slang appeal to fun loving youths of today. Recently, his vituperation at the headies award were creatively twisted by Nigerians and it trended on twitter for weeks. Baba if you had not involved me in this conversation, Olamide would have asked you to Leave trash for LAWMA for not recognizing him.
PMB: Yo wa! Holamide, You are welcome, I am sorry por zha embarrassment. But try and do something about your name, because Amosun might not be frezent to tell Magun what YBNL means feradventure you’re invited for questioning. Gomant need money badly zhat is why I am here to see if Amosun will not pollow my prugal pootstefs. Rest assured zhat he’ll be invited to account por every kobo sfent on this annibersary in puture. We can’t apppord to waste scarce resources on pribolities now.
OLAMIDE: Alright baba…

For the record na joke i dey... Anybody that insults my generation, thank you and God bless.. Hope you enjoyed it?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/02/lmao-read-this-funny-conversation.html

1 Like

Re: LMAO!!! Read This Funny Conversation Between Buhari And Olamide by itokam: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
U try sha angry

(1) (Reply)

Agbako At Synagogue For Help [pix] / Pause!! Rewind! Jumoke Is Now A Motivational Speaker / Face Of Candycity 2015 Winner, Queen Sassy Somma Meets Student Who Did An Artwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.