Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (886 Views)

Damn 419ers Make Me Sick / Nairand Is Sweet / How To View Nairand Full Site Other Than Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
yall:
i aint know if im michael jackson or somethin. Ya know anytime i come up here trying to be an average joe or what the Bleep you call it, its just people, i mean virtually every bitch here you call nairalander just try to mislead me or somethin, how the hell did yall know me. I suggest the owner should take action 'cause thats the dam.n reason no significant foreigners and no whites in this site 'cause they cant stand you fuckìng whoress yaknaameam. You all here are usless motherfuckerz plus your mods and worst you bitch females.now to some who wont open this post pass the text to them.

What were you misled to do? Who introduced you to nairaland?
Re: by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
And delete me. Stupid fuckz
Re: by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
iamayodeji:

What were you misled to do? Who introduced you to nairaland?
are you gon say ya dont know me?
Re: by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
yall:
are you gon say ya dont know me?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehn am not surprised at all, I just went through your post and I can only laugh mehn. Are you a comedian? Pls just say yes.
Re: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yall even happy krystal is amongst you. You think krystal is in your league? Krystal is playing anonymousity here
Re: by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
u are such a dik....
like whadaffff.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Ur Month Says About You. ⏩⏩⏩ (quote Which Baby Are You)? / When You Dont Spend 2mins Before Standing Up From Your Bed,you could be late / Nysc P. O. P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.