Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors (19579 Views)

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2016
WARNING

Pursant to section1, 14(1),and 18 of the Copyright Act ,C68, Laws of the federation of Nigeria 2004, any attempt to reproduce,edit,use , modify or share this literary work without the prior and express permission of the author will be considered a criminal offence pursuant to section 20 and 27 of the Act and necessary legal actions will be instituted against sites and individual that plagiarize this work.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

They are music video directors and at the same time music artistes .The list contains five Nigerian music artistes that have done well for themselves as video directors yet performing well as recording artistes.

.1) Samklef. - Samklef is a talented producer ( Wizkid pakurumo,dont Dull,) .artiste ( Molowo noni, Mi o le beru ) and video director. Apart from shooting most of his own videos under his klefsounds label ( Display,Suwe rmx).He has also worked with the likes of CDQ, DjSpicey and others.

2) Banky W – Empire mates entertainment CEO and Rnb artiste known for hit singles like ebutemetta, strong thing,yes/no , capable and a host of other songs is a man of many talents among which is Video directing. With notable directing skills on his single Mercy, Dj exclusive tonight, Shaydee carry big load and others, Banky W has shown he is ready for serious business in the music video directing industry.

3) Eldee – Lanre dabiri popularly known as eldee the don is a nigerian music artiste , producer and video director. Known for hit singles like bosi gbangban, category, na wash , today among others, eldee has also succeeded in directing a couple of music videos .His directorial works includes lami”s ere ife, we made it ft sojay,ota mi ft lkt,2shotz carry am go,sasha emi le gan among others.

4) Akin alabi- Akin alabi is also another prominent music video director cum musician.He is responsible for music videos like gbamu gbamu and No be mistake by 9ice, timaya”s if to say,konga kaba kaba, klever jay igboro ti daru and many more. He goes by the music stage name, T I V with notable tracks like komole ft vector and provabs,Vanity,beremole, what is the ,matter ,yapa among others.

5) TerryG- The akpako master is another multi talented nigerian artiste. Like samklef, he is also a music producer, artiste and music video director.. he is credited for directing videos such as jump and pass, run mad , free madness and most videos under his TGP entertainment.

Notables

Maxi C I Jizzle ( singles like mboko gang and credited as director for dbanj feeling the nigga,kcee fine face and many more)

written by iamsynord.

www.theclasscaptain..com.ng/2016/02/top-five-nigerian-musicians-turn-music

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Image source -google
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by hatux: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
hatux:
smiley
boss
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by cruzita(f): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
The real men
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by centyboy: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by ChappyChase: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Okay o
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Richie0974: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
And you had to issue a warning?? In fact I don copy am already.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Eyor1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
they nid more pay
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by gift01: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wishing every Nairalander a Happy Valentine. Konji na bastard but hold body else....9 months no far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by AyamConfidence(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
I heard Alhaji Tekno was once a producer but now he's a singer with his sweetest hit being 'Duro'....waiting for more of his songs though
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by OCTAVO: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oh
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by xender(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
who are they ..haf dey baff
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by VocalWalls: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2016

WARNING

Pursant to section1, 14(1),and 18 of the Copyright Act ,C68, Laws of the federation of Nigeria 2004, any attempt to reproduce,edit,use , modify or share this literary work without the prior and express permission of the author will be considered a criminal offence pursuant to section 20 and 27 of the Act and necessary legal actions will be instituted against sites and individual that plagiarize this work.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Guy, you and who dey quarrel wey you dey quote constitution? I come even think say the writing na finish work.

You didn't even give image credits to the source of your pictures... And you're forming lawyer. Give bloggers a chance to give you links jhor. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by abdulkayus(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I heard Alhaji Tekno was once a producer but now he's a singer with his sweetest hit being 'Duro'....waiting for more of his songs though

He is still very much a producer. He has produced for the like of Ice prince and Bracket(panya)
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by peemyke(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
wr is selebobo
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by mazizitonene(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
As i see AKIN ALABI for that list wetin first come my mind na NAIRABET owner o

i come dey reason how alabi take become music video director... grin
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by fattbabakay(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iamsynord:
WARNING

Lol...ur post made NL FP and to think no one will copy it,,, ya on a long bench.

Lemme just stay here to await all dos dem bloggers, give dem some hours nd dis post is on 454 blogs...

Just saying ni o
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Frizzle n Brizzle too, Eddy Izyics.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by mazizitonene(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
op.........na u dey dat 1st picture ? be like you wan protect this your write up by all means o grin
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Tekno is still a producer, he produced oneIce prince song recently..I forgot the title of the song.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by FILEBE(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Akin Alabi na T.I.V?
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Generalkorex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
This op no wan make makinde azeez of and his crew copy him post.
Cc:Iamsynord
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Generalkorex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
VocalWalls:

Guy, you and who dey quarrel wey you dey quote constitution? I come even think say the writing na finish work.

You didn't even give image credits to the source of your pictures... And you're forming lawyer. Give bloggers a chance to give you links jhor. angry angry
some bloggers no go link back I swear
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by sweetchizzy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
this o.p dey vex o.. all these warning over write up
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Generalkorex:
This op no wan make makinde azeez of and his crew copy him post.
Cc:Iamsynord
exactly..he is becoming notorious for plagiarism and this time i wouldnt take it lightly with him by Gods grace
Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by Generalkorex(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iamsynord:
exactly..he is becoming notorious for plagiarism and this time i wouldnt take it lightly with him by Gods grace
lol
my mind never deceive me 4 once

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors by NRepublic: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Generalkorex:

some bloggers no go link back I swear

Lol exactly. Dude quotes Constitution while using images he took from somewhere else.
Shows he is really good at copy and pasting both images and text

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife / Adekunle Gold Appears On 'One Night Stand' Show (Photos) / Charlyboy Reads His Letter To President Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.