Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .. (5022 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by thegreencoal: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2016
?
Re: .. by Bandeco(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2016
The premise of ur question is faulty.. You are canvassing for advice to commit an offense.. An illegality.. It is against the law to come into any country as a tourist and overstay ur visa, no country will grant you permanent residence after coming to their country as a tourist by mere application. Na juju u go use undecided

Hey, deportation and 10years ban awaits you

4 Likes

Re: .. by thegreencoal: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Eewh! Thanks for your response. however I ain't silly to just go and directly apply for PR. I may have to marry a citizen of such country during my stay as a tourist. Possibly South American countries. .
Re: .. by Originalsly: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Afghanistan....Yemen....Syria.....Somalia. Your choice.

2 Likes

Re: .. by thegreencoal: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Originalsly:
Afghanistan....Yemen....Syria.....Somalia. Your choice.

lol

@saheed, thanks.
Re: .. by trav(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
thegreencoal:
Hello House,

Please which country can I travel to with a tourist Visa and later extend and apply for a permanent residency while enjoying my tourism in the country?

You can try Brazil. All you need to do to get a permanent residency status is to give birth to a baby who will automatically become a Brazilian citizen. Irrespective of your visa status or nationality if you plan on staying as a permanent resident, you can just switch from a tourist visa to a permanent visa based on a Brazilian child and you don’t even have to leave the country to apply. you can also gain citizenship status in about a year. However while all this is backed by the law, Brazil is a very bureaucratic country and you need to do your research well as the process can become very overwhelming. Also be aware that the language in Brazil is Portuguese.

I wish you the best.

6 Likes

Re: .. by Pennsylvania: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
The highest you can get with a Tourism visa is 3months, what do you want to do with that? What if you get less like 2weeks or so? Like the guy above said, if you're caught you could face up to 10 year ban.......I don't think is worth it. There are other legal ways to migrate, like being a skilled worker, legal union etc.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Pl which visa do one need to work legally in abroad ,which country is most preferable ?
Pennsylvania:
The highest you can get with a Tourism visa is 3months, what do you want to do with that? What if you get less like 2weeks or so? Like the guy above said, if you're caught you could face up to 10 year ban.......I don't think is worth it. There are other legal ways to migrate, like being a skilled worker, legal union etc.
Re: .. by Pennsylvania: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Pl which visa do one need to work legally in abroad ,which country is most preferable ?

When you say 'abroad', which country do you have in mind?
Re: .. by blessedfavoured: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
trav:

You can try Brazil. All you need to do to get a permanent residency status is to give birth to a baby who will automatically become a Brazilian citizen. Irrespective of your visa status or nationality if you plan on staying as a permanent resident, you can just switch from a tourist visa to a permanent visa based on a Brazilian child and you don’t even have to leave the country to apply. you can also gain citizenship status in about a year. However while all this is backed by the law, Brazil is a very bureaucratic country and you need to do your research well as the process can become very overwhelming. Also be aware that the language in Brazil is Portuguese.

I wish you the best.

But zika virus.

What does it profit a man to naturalize and get a deformed baby in return.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Germany
Pennsylvania:

When you say 'abroad', which country do you have in mind?
Re: .. by Pennsylvania: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Germany

It depends. If you're a skilled worker, you have greater chances of living fine over there. But the best or perhaps easiest way to go is by running your Masters over there. Masters doesn't take long, so you'll know once you finish, you're settling down to look for job. Also you need to know that Germany has one of the cheapest tuition fee in the whole of Europe. The only barrier you'll face is their language, which shouldn't take you time to learn if you've over there, and also English is widely spoken there.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2016
What of language school, can i get admission in language school,
Pennsylvania:

It depends. If you're a skilled worker, you have greater chances of living fine over there. But the best or perhaps easiest way to go is by running your Masters over there. Masters doesn't take long, so you'll know once you finish, you're settling down to look for job. Also you need to know that Germany has one of the cheapest tuition fee in the whole of Europe. The only barrier you'll face is their language, which shouldn't take you time to learn if you've over there, and also English is widely spoken there.
Re: .. by Pennsylvania: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
What of language school, can i get admission in language school,

Language school how, rephrase pls?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Like going to learn german language
Pennsylvania:

Language school how, rephrase pls?
Re: .. by Pennsylvania: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Like going to learn german language

There are some schools here you can be brushed up in German language before leaving. Going over there with little or no knowledge of the language and practically knowing nobody there isn't advisable.

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Bags NANS’ Best CSR Company Award, Honours CEO / Airpeace Is A Very Unprofessional Airline / How Nigeria Prople Live In Belarus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.