Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (391535 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2017
They've sent me acc number
Make dem follow release cards nau...haba
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Modey:
They've sent me acc number
Make dem follow release cards nau...haba
I was sent too, but I have collected my card already, which state, the cards are ready. Just go to the bank in your state branch
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Drizzydon: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ayomide002:
agbami don send my acc. no. oooo
Where did you see the scholarship account no. that agbami sent and when did they send it..??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Drizzydon: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ayomide002:
agbami don send my acc. no. oooo

How did you see the scholarship acct no. that agbami sent and when did they send it.??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Drizzydon:

How did you see the scholarship acct no. that agbami sent and when did they send it.??
I saw mine yesterday on my mail
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Incredyable(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jorelstar:

yet you didn't say anything when people were asking ....now you can post. Strange... just saying
I'm not jobless.. I have other things to do.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by lavosier: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
ProfChris10:

I was sent too, but I have collected my card already, which state, the cards are ready. Just go to the bank in your state branch
when did u collect ur card? and which state? cos ders bin complain abt cards on hold since 2days ago..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
ProfChris10:

it's Calabar branch oh..cross river state
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Pls Who Has Agbami Past Question?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by colabra: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
I think the reason they are withholding the card IMO is bcus the card hasn't been delivered to all states yet. Bcus I went to the bank and they were behaving as if they didn't even know anything about the cards
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by colabra: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
rawdpiper:
Pls Who Has Agbami Past Question?

Piece of advice. The test is more of an iQ test rather than academics.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Maybe they wanto effect the double payment..thats why the cards are being witheld
Who knows..lol
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by heekmat: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
dammygoody:
I'm a 2015 awardee....Went to the bank yesterday...GTB Unity, Ilorin and I was told I needed a scholarship account number which was not sent...I don't understand o
Send a mail through your scholastica account..asking for your account number.. They'll send it thru your email..(open your scholastica,click on messages,click ; send msg to admin..,then make ur request known).
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by heekmat: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls who has collected his/her ATM card from Lagos HQ. New awardee..
Pls indicate,because I went last week Monday and they said they've not been authorized to give it out yet.. Meaning they have it but haven't been asked to give them out.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dammygoody(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
heekmat:

Send a mail through your scholastica account..asking for your account number.. They'll send it thru your email..(open your scholastica,click on messages,click ; send msg to admin..,then make ur request known).
Thanks.It has actually been sent.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by abbafada90: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Agbami bring back our ATM cards
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by emasco7(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just tried to collect to collect my atm at GTB warri, they said they haven't been authorized to give the cards out, that they issued the first cards erroneously...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by emasco7(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Saying I should contact the company...hian...ok o
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Those guys have got problems, I collected card in Benin, the cards have been ready since June last year. Will expire next year.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bammydele1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
dammygoody:
Thanks.It has actually been sent.
Bro hv you nw bin given the card?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Atleast they should tell us the reason why the cards are being witheld...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Jorelstar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Modey:
Atleast they should tell us the reason why the cards are being witheld...
you tried Calabar branch and could not get yours?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by colabra: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pls who have just collected their card
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jorelstar:

you tried Calabar branch and could not get yours?
yeah oh
"your card is ready, but agbami has not authorized us to release it" ...the bankers words..

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dammygoody(m): 2:04am On Jan 17, 2017
bammydele1:

Bro hv you nw bin given the card?
Nah...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Jorelstar(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Modey:
yeah oh
"your card is ready, but agbami has not authorized us to release it" ...the bankers words..

Please when last were you there?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Jorelstar:

Please when last were you there?
Thursday,last week
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by emasco7(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Still no news...hian....ok o
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
When Applying For The Agbami Scholarship, What Can Be Used In Place Of School ID Card Incase It Hasn't Been Issued By The School One Attends?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by emasco7(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
rawdpiper:
When Applying For The Agbami Scholarship, What Can Be Used In Place Of School ID Card Incase It Hasn't Been Issued By The School One Attends?

Your eligibility slip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.