Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Stupid Thoughts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Stupid Thoughts (639 Views)

Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) / Savages; Foolish Questions Stupid Answers (photos) / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Stupid Thoughts by akinolatoyin(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2016
... see ehn,
Sometimes I will just sit down jeje on my own and some funny thoughts will just pop up in my head. I will try to discard these thoughts but suddenly I will start thinking of the possibility of executing the funny thoughts like..
1. TICKLING the OKADA Man carrying me... (wetin go happen I no know),
2. GOING to the ABOKI selling suya to taste all the meat and at the end of the day not buying any instead I will run away,
3. GOING to the CINEMA with lots of AGBALUMO instead of popcorn and sitting behind, (at the back back) then stoning the people in the front with the seeds (shebi dey will kukuma off light?),
4. Sometimes I feel like putting KEROSENE in the freezer to see if it will become ICED-KEROSENE (I mumu ehn),
5. MAKE I just dey waka for ROAD make I just see 1 Million naira pick for ground (na who wan lost am?),
Nd at last d thought dat I'm not alone in this will come and clear it away ......
Add yours let us confirm your mumutic case
Re: My Stupid Thoughts by obizzy(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2016
bros when you reach yaba market,turn left

na so e dey start

(1) (Reply)

Another Chibok Girl Found / Thunder For Sale / Jokes Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.