Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) (745 Views)

Who Else Wants A Free E-book - Strictly On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging In Nigeria / FREE Info How To Make Money Online – $500 Daily Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) by Peteradeleke: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
In my recent research I found out that Info-Product Marketing or Information Product Marketing is one of the easiest and with low start up, Online Business one could start Today

Have also found that Many People come online everyday searching for one thing or the other.

Now do you know you could actually become an Info-Prenuer, by helping this people out with what their searching of, which is Information. You can start selling you own Information Product Online Today and make cool cash.

So if you really want to know how to go about it, then why don't you subscribe to my email training or attend my upcoming seminar.
Now Let me give you an example of what an Info-Product Looks like:

Let assume someone who has a problem comes online searching for a solution to his/her problem, then you as an Info-Prenuer do you homework, and get the solution to that particular problem, you then approach this person through (sales letter advert, and email marketing which i am going to show you how in the training) and offer the solution at a token of N1500, now imagine if you get like 100 people like that every month selling different info-products, now calculate

N1500 x 100 = N100, 000 monthly

Just like that,

Examples of Info-Product you could sell online is
* How to get a Degree Abroad without spending a dime
* How to lose weight in 1 week
* How to start an Importation Business from Nigeria
* Etc

Now it doesn't matter who you are or what you do, anyone can actually start an Info-Product Business, You just need to know how to go about it, you need the right guide from someone who is already in the business.

Now I am not like other Info-Prenuer who have decided to keep their knowledge to themselve and are busy making their money, I have decided to give back to the society by teaching YOU YES YOU how you to can start making money online as an Info-Prenuer. And am doing this for a token, Yes am not just given out what other Info-Prenuer are not given out but am also doing it at a price that will beat every other Info-Prenuer price, that is if there is any, and even if there is, am sure their just few of them.

So How Much do you have to pay to get a training from me:

Just N3000 YES, with just N3000 you going to get trained by ME on how you too can start you only Info-Product Marketing Online Business

Remember it does not matter who you are or what you do:
Whether you:

Are you a fashion designer?
Are you a photographer?
Are you a student?
Are you a doctor?
A teacher?
An Engineer?
Whatever it is you do

It doesn't matter at all, with my training and guide you will be able to start your own Info-Product Marketing Online Business and make enough cash monthly

Interested person should send email to peteradeleke55@yahoo.com

Thank you

Adeleke Peter
Re: Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) by Peteradeleke: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2016
This is NO SCAM it is real, Lots of People have been doing it before now, and a whole lot of people will do it even after our generation is gone

INFO-PRODUCT Marketing is the Online Business of this time, We Nigerians have been know for not wanting to learn, not wanting to sacrifice, but that one of the ways we get it wrong, because if you really want to make money, then you need to know how too, you can can't make money as a Fashion Designer if you don't learn how to become a Fashion Designer, You can't make money as a Footballer if you don't learn how to play Football, A good example is some people say Messi is a Footballer ordained from heaven, some say God gave him the gift of football, etc I am not a footballer Lover like that so you can correct me if am wrong, but take a look at Christian Ronaldo I don't hear many people saying the same things about, I don't hear people saying he is ordained from heaven to play football, so that means he had a passion for football and then he decided to learn how to, he trains day and night to be the best at what he does, and now he is living he is dream and also compare to his Rival Messi, He makes Money than him, that is to tell you that, when you learn how to do something and you follow guides and steps then you will be the best at that thing, One other thing I need you to know is learning is not a day job, even Ronaldo himself learns or better still discovers new ways to improve on himself each day.

What am offering to you is skills, ideas, knowledge that would change you financial status.

I am going to show you how you can make money Online as an Info-Prenuer selling Info-Products

In this Email Training you going to learn

*How to recognize a Potential Info-Product Market
*How to Pick the Perfect Niche (Product)
*How to Package your Info-Product
*How to Write a Good Sales Letter
*And lots more Plus I will give you the access to the Product I sell that is making me enough thousands of naira every time I throw it to the market,

All for a token of N3,000 now I could have decided to make the price higher than that but I choose not. WHY?

While let leave that for later... Because I need to go now

Interested person should send me a mail @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com

Adeleke Peter

Adeleke Peter
Re: Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) by Peteradeleke: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who Else Wants to Make Money Online, Send Me an Email Now @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com, And Let Start Your Email Course
Re: Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) by Peteradeleke: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
I Don't Get The Thing with Us Nigerians, while I guess that just the way we are, or NOT, or... I don't know, but then why is that some of us tend to believe that every online opportunity is a SCAM, we get this idea in our head that it just another one of those lies online, some other people are the ITK, (I TOO KNOW's) they are the types that feels they know it all, they don't have to learn from no one, as a matter of fact they feel, they know enough to even teach others, to tell you the truth this kind of people will never get it right, they will always make mistakes, they will never gets expected result, and at the end of the day, they will go about preaching "Online Business is a SCAM", "It is lie", "Teach me what I don't already know", "Tell me what I haven't already try", (this can of people forgets that there is the Right and Wrong Way to make Something Happen or to do Something) but then they will never learn, because they are just ITK's, nothing but that, and we also have some who will tell themselves that this can't just work for me jare... WHY, because they are impatient, they don't believe in work hard, working towards achieving something, this kind of people wants the Quick Way, The Shortcut, The Sharp Fast Way but funny enough this are the kind of people that falls victims of Online Scams, because I can tell you in my Five (5) years of being Online, there is NO Shortcut to Making Money Online, there is NO Quick Way, all you will find, Is the Right Way and Wrong Way. And you are always going to keep getting it wrong if you don't know how the Online Business works. There is no magic, but when you know the Right Way is going to look like it MAGIC, Like I said earlier, this year will make it my 5th year Online, searching day and night, for the perfect online business, have read so many ebooks, have checked thousands of website, I have spent thousands of naira, sacrifice my time, i have tried

FOREX
BINARY
SPORT BETTING
BLOGGING
NETWORK MARKETING
AFFILIATE MARKETING

Name them most of the Online Business I have tried them.

So, I know what I am talking about, I know what I am preaching about, presently the Online Business I am doing is Info-Product Marketing, Email Marketing & Affiliate Marketing plus Blogging, and apart from that Offline I am also into Real Estate, I am a Computer Instructor, a Graphics Designer and a Student, yes am a Student because to be better in whatever you do you have got to keep learning, i still pay to learn, to learn more on Email Marketing, Info-Product Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, and some other course like that, I still take Email Courses just like the one some of you have already subscribed too, and I pay for this courses. Just last week i finished a Course on Content Marketing & Copywriting which cost a little below $100.

What I Need You to know is if you really want to Make Money Online, then you need to learn How, you need to know the Right Way and I can tell you the Right Way is the Only Way

Interested Person can send me a mail @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com

Thank you
Adeleke Peter
Re: Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) by Peteradeleke: 2:01pm On May 02, 2016
Happy Workers Day to you all

But as you celebrate this workers day, I also want to you to think about your present financial status, I want to you to ask yourself if you are satisfy with where you at, if your take home income is enough for you, i want you to ponder on this questions. Yesterday I was reading a magazine, and i saw a testimony of a guy that got lucky and was not sacked or sent off from his job, in his testimony he mentioned about how is company was downsizing so they had to let off some of their staffs, and with no exception he is name was meant to be among staffs that were going to be let off, but fortunately for him he got lucky, Now my questions is will he get lucky next time, while I will leave you to answer that.

What I offering you is chance to be your own Boss, to be empowered, to be independent, to own an Online Business Empire you can rely on, an Online Business that could fetch you enough, yes I say it again enough and you won't have to worry about not having enough cash in your pocket and also like I used to tell people, you don't have to be a guru or a genius to make money online, not all, all your need is the right guide from someone that knows how to make money online the Right Way, which is the only Way.

Today am not going to preach about Blogging and Info-Product Marketing, because most of us have already tried either one of that, and some are still doing it, while some had already given up a long time ago, because we are impatient, we claim we are not seeing the money, the money is not coming as expected, this... , that ... but then what we fail to understand is that the "MONEY IS IN THE LIST"

Yes, THE MONEY IS THE LIST

I know right now you will be surprise, and this quote will be ringing in your head, THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST......... HOW

Now let me ask you this questions

How do you think Facebook makes all the money
How do you think Google earns its Billions
How do you think Linda Ikeji gets the all the cash
How do you even think Nairaland, makes all the nairas

Do you have an answer to that question while if you don't then let me give you the answer, all those money came from you and I, indirect and direct because we are on their List.

I know you still don't get it right, Now true all this Website I have mentioned makes money from Advert, all the billions, all the nairas it all came from adverts, that is so true, but have you sat down and ask yourself why there gets these adverts, and why some of us pay them to place an advert on their website. The only reason is because there have got a List, a List of people.

And the Bigger your list the Bigger you earn

That why you have
Google and Facebook in the Billionaire Angle because they both have billions of people on their List
Nairaland and Linda Ikeji are also in they own angle, all because of their List

So Now that you have agreed with me that the MONEY IS ON THE LIST

Then Do you know you that you too can also make money from your own List

HOW Am going to show, And the good thing is you don't need a Website or Blog like Facebook, Google, Nairaland etc.

Nah you don't need all of that

All you Need is an Email Address, an Email List and the Right Email Marketing Software yep, that all you need, and I am going to introduce you to Email Marketing which is Bigger than Facebook, Bigger that Google, Bigger than every other Online Business Opportunity you have ever heard of, But What Surprise Me Most about Email Marketing is, it has been around for a every Long Time, But then Most People didn't know about it. Only very few people knew about it potentials.

Do you even know how many Email List we've got
We've got over 4.6 BILLION Email Addresses and 144.8 BILLION Emails sent every day and still counting

Not just that, the Email Marketing Platform is generating over $2.47 Billion (Source Forrester Research), could you just imagine that

Now let say out of the 4.6 Billion email List, you are able to get out just 10,000 emails for yourself (as your email list) which i am going to show you how and you made a sale (could be a product, info-product, a service whatever) of $2 to half of the list which equals 5,000, that like $2 X 5,000 = $10,000

Another good thing about Email Marketing is it doesn't matter what you do, anyone can use Email Marketing for any business, whatever you selling, whatever product, whatever service you render, Email Marketing is exactly what you need to maximize profit

Also on the other hand if you don't have a product or a service no worries you too can still to make money with Email Marketing.

All you Need is an Email Address, an Email List and the Right Email Marketing Software just like I mentioned earlier

So do you want to know:
How to get a portion out of the 4.6 Billion email address
How to get The Perfect Email Marketing Software
How to get the right Product to sell to this email user through their email address (with Affiliate Marketing)
The Basics of Email Marketing
The Fundamentals of Content Marketing
And Lots More

Then you need to attend my next Seminar, Now Unlike my recent Seminar this one is different because I am only given this out to interested person, so if you really interested only if you are interested then send me an email @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com

And am going to send you the Date, Venue & Time
Re: Who Else Wants to Make Money Online (Info-product Marketing) by Peteradeleke: 11:36am On May 10, 2016
interested person should send me a mail @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com or call my number 08085779921

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL First Professor Of Nursing Delivers Her Inaugural Lecture. / Roles Of A Physiologist / What Every Job Seeker Need To Know About Application Tracking System ATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.