Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

OKAY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OKAY (1235 Views)

Hi Guys Is 1m Naira Okay To Start A Poultry Farm Or I Should Travel Out / Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop / CBN N50 Stamp Duty On Bank Account Holders Is Not OKAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2016
?

1 Like

Re: OKAY by eleko1: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2016
50k for catering business undecided? Ask any body in ur family/church, mosque,friends to help u.Those one should knw u beta in case embarassed
Re: OKAY by Taich(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Anyone giving u this money will like to know what your going to do with it. And also will like to hold on to something as an insurance to his money. Can u provide that?
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes, I have a laptop I can give out in case of any defect. And we can also meet and discuss so I'd explain to you the way the business work. Thanks
Taich:
Anyone giving u this money will like to know what your going to do with it. And also will like to hold on to something as an insurance to his money. Can u provide that?
Taich:
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
eleko1:
50k for catering business undecided? Ask any body in ur family/church, mosque,friends to help u.Those one should knw u beta in case embarassed
That's what I've been doing since december, but it seems no one seems to care. Its in this type of situation that you'll know who your real friends and family are.
Since December I've been able to raise just 5k out of the said amount. If I continue waiting for friends and family then I won't be able to achieve anything this year. I'm tired like this ehn if not that suicide is a sin before the most high, I'd have committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: OKAY by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:

That's what I've been doing since december, but it seems no one seems to care. Its in this type of situation that you'll know who your real friends and family are.
Since December I've been able to raise just 5k out of the said amount. If I continue waiting for friends and family then I won't be able to achieve anything this year. I'm tired like this ehn if not that suicide is a sin before the most high, I'd have committed suicide.
Your location?
Re: OKAY by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:
Yes, I have a laptop I can give out in case of any defect. And we can also meet and discuss so I'd explain to you the way the business work. Thanks
& You can also sell the laptop.
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vikings007:
& You can also sell the laptop.
Waaaaayyyy....my only valuable property
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vikings007:
Your location?
Okokomaiko area of lagos state
Re: OKAY by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:

Therein lies Your 50k...its in Your hands.

Re: OKAY by otitokoroleti: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vikings007:
Therein lies Your 50k...its in Your hands.
na so, lol

1 Like

Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:

And besides it was given to me as a gift
Re: OKAY by promisechild(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:

And besides it was given to me as a gift
if you are not ready to sell your valuable property then you are not ready for business. Business entails sacrifice.
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
promisechild:
if you are not ready to sell your valuable property then you are not ready for business. Business entails sacrifice.
Will you buy it?
If I decide to sell it, lagosians won't help especially this Ijebu people. That is when they wold start pricing core i3 for 15k.
Re: OKAY by eleko1: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:

dnt commit suicide biko embarassed embarassed.
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
sad embarassed
eleko1:
dnt commit suicide biko embarassed embarassed.
Re: OKAY by danxzy: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
where is ur location
ur name
when re u paying back
Re: OKAY by danxzy: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
send me ur detail 08139034522 i will get back to u
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
danxzy:
send me ur detail 08139034522 i will get back to u
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: OKAY by eleko1: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where is ur shop?
Elyzbeth:
sad embarassed
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
eleko1:
Where is ur shop?
Ppl okokomaiko area lagos state, that's where I prepare my snacks and store my equipments.
Re: OKAY by eleko1: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wic one be Okokomaiko area? Be Specific ur area,Street/Shop not Okokomaiko area.No buS Stop. Suppose I tell U now that LEKKI,how will u locate me there?
Elyzbeth:

Ppl okokomaiko area lagos state, that's where I prepare my snacks and store my equipments.
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
eleko1:
Wic one be Okokomaiko area? Be Specific ur area,Street/Shop not Okokomaiko area.No buS Stop. Suppose I tell U now that LEKKI,how will u locate me there?
I
*i reserve my comment
1, Olokodana Street, PPL bus stop okokomaiko
I just hope it turns out well
Re: OKAY by Praisemelody(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Elyzbeth:

I stay close to that place, if the business can bring beta profit I will invest contact me through whatsapp. check my signature for number
Re: OKAY by Elyzbeth(f): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Praisemelody:
I stay close to that place, if the business can bring beta profit I will invest contact me through whatsapp. check my signature for number
I just sen you a message now, save my number
Re: OKAY by eleko1: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ok.all will be well
Elyzbeth:

I
*i reserve my comment
1, Olokodana Street, PPL bus stop okokomaiko
I just hope it turns out well
Re: OKAY by Atk1nson(m): 4:28am On May 10, 2016
Elyzbeth:

I just sen you a message now, save my number

Nice to see you may get the help u need. let me know if isn't sufficient or the terms too unfavourable .. rakintade@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Ytmonster Is Best For Youtube Views / Goshencoin ICO (initial Coin Offering) For Goshencoin S.O.U.L & Infrastructure / Ponzi Made Me Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.