Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

It's fine now - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It's fine now (1127 Views)

Traffic Offenders To Pay N100, 000 Fine- FRSC / Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.) / Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's fine now by Emekayoung(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
most grateful
Re: It's fine now by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Emekayoung:
Pls car gurus u guys gotta help a little bro here. My car gives me serious hard starting wen ever d engine goes cold. I hav serviced injector mouth,changed plugs,my mech says i shuld change my ingition sensor but i am scared of doing anything further. It's a toyota camry 2.2 four cylinder.

replace coolant temperature switch you should scan too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's fine now by Emekayoung(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank u sir,i will get back to u
Re: It's fine now by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Please help me to identify which one in that picture is a temperature switch. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: It's fine now by Itulah(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
dukeolumde:

Please help me to identify which one in that picture is a temperature switch. Thanks...

The marked one

1 Like

Re: It's fine now by cocoduck: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

excuse me pleas, I don't want to fight with you, but, he must use the scan tool to check what is missing, I believe either the Crank shaft position sensor is bad or the Cam shaft position sensor is the culprit here, sorry if you find it offensive, but he will only end up spending money if the ECT is not the problem,
once again the is not to offend you. Na you be Oga here.
Yes, I am not doubting your knowledge or prowess but I believe in testing before replacing, so we don't end up being mere parts changer.
Re: It's fine now by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
cocoduck:
excuse me pleas, I don't want to fight with you, but, he must use the scan tool to check what is missing, I believe either the Crank shaft position sensor is bad or the Cam shaft position sensor is the culprit here, sorry if you find it offensive, but he will only end up spending money if the ECT is not the problem,
once again the is not to offend you. Na you be Oga here.
Yes, I am not doubting your knowledge or prowess but I believe in testing before replacing, so we don't end up being mere parts changer.

OP called to thank me, he said replacing the coolant switch worked. Not everything is rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: It's fine now by cocoduck: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

OP called to thank me, he said replacing the coolant switch worked. Not everything is rocket science.
Good. Very good. But you must see yourself as a scientist.
Re: It's fine now by Emekayoung(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am so grateful to Mr Gazzuzz,i don't even know where to start from. At 1st my mech service d injector mouth,nozzle,changed fuel filter and even planning to change my fuel pump but i declined. So i decided to seek for an advice from nairalanders and immediatey after posting my complaints,Mr Gazzuzz came to my rescue,i did exactly wat he told and now early morning hard starting is all ova. My oga thank u for saving me frm over spending on dis car. I owe u alot.. U will definitely hear frm me tomorrow.. God bless u and and ur family.

2 Likes

Re: It's fine now by cocoduck: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emekayoung:
I am so grateful to Mr Gazzuzz,i don't even know where to start from. At 1st my mech service d injector mouth,nozzle,changed fuel filter and even planning to change my fuel pump but i declined. So i decided to seek for an advice from nairalanders and immediatey after posting my complaints,Mr Gazzuzz came to my rescue,i did exactly wat he told and now early morning hard starting is all ova. My oga thank u for saving me frm over spending on dis car. I owe u alot.. U will definitely hear frm me tomorrow.. God bless u and and ur family.
cool
Do you know what happened to ur car?
Re: It's fine now by Emekayoung(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
cocoduck:

cool
Do you know what happened to ur car?
Nope why do u ask??
Pls tell me if there are other things i need to know.
Re: It's fine now by cocoduck: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emekayoung:

Nope why do u ask??
will soon get back to you
Re: It's fine now by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Itulah:

The marked one

Thanks Bro. Much love...

1 Like

Re: It's fine now by cocoduck: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Emekayoung:

Nope why do u ask??
the brain box uses that sensor to know the temperature of the engine, and weather it is a cold start or not, so it was getting a wrong temp and acting on it it refused to give activate the injectors, this sensor and other sensors like Crankshaft position and cam shaft position sensors are important and lack of any will make the car not to start of if it does, run rough. Don't take your car to kazeem.
Re: It's fine now by Emekayoung(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2016
cocoduck:
the brain box uses that sensor to know the temperature of the engine, and weather it is a cold start or not, so it was getting a wrong temp and acting on it it refused to give activate the injectors, this sensor and other sensors like Crankshaft position and cam shaft position sensors are important and lack of any will make the car not to start of if it does, run rough. Don't take your car to kazeem.
Ok sir thank u and remain blessed..

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2004 Model For Sale. / Honda Baby Boy 400k (non-negotiable). Sold / Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.