Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Entrepreneur Choice, and Publishing My First Fiction Novel. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Entrepreneur Choice, and Publishing My First Fiction Novel. (478 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Entrepreneur Choice, and Publishing My First Fiction Novel. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2016
Hi friends!

As some of you are already aware, I am writing a book. A novel. Actually it's a science fiction/fantasy series.

And in the process of writing these books, I'm sharing everything I learn and do as I build a readership, develop and implement a marketing plan, sell more content, and build traffic to my author platform and website.

The benefit to you is that you not only get to see what I'm doing, but also how I'm doing, and how well it does (or doesn't) work.

This will save you time, and possibly money, by enabling you to implement the strategies that will best serve the needs and goals for your own websites and online businesses.

I haven't yet started this adventure, but I will begin on August 1st, 2016. That's tomorrow.

Once the website goes live, I will be following up this thread with more information and content to keep new followers/readers up-to-date on my progress, as well as supply you with new updates from the site.

To learn more about what I will be doing, and how it will benefit you, please visit my website at www.genesiscovenantsaga.com/devblog/about.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them here, message me on Nairaland, or send me an email through my website.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Be blessed!
Re: The Entrepreneur Choice, and Publishing My First Fiction Novel. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello again!

In addition to sharing my experiences with marketing and building my writing blog, I think it will also be a good idea to share and discuss much of the mindset behind my actions to give people a more detailed and in-depth understanding of why I choose to take the actions that I do.

So, not only will I be sharing all of my strategies and actions for building what I pray will become a wildly successful website and series of books, I will also share the mindset and mental processes behind my response/reaction to both failures and successes in this venture, as well as the strategies used to pursue it.

In life, we're faced with millions of choices, but none are as important as the choices we make surrounding our livelihoods and earning potential. After all, your ability to earn greatly impacts your lifestyle.

Earn too little and you find yourself stuck in a state of poverty and misery. Earn a lot, and financial stability is yours for the taking.

And while money, in and of itself, does not make someone happy, it does provide stability, security and freedom. Three things we ALL want more of in life, regardless of our circumstances.

My hope is that by sharing this insight, it will help some of you get more out of your own blogs, websites, and online businesses. And if I can help people get more out of their ventures, then we all will be that much closer to achieving our goals and attaining the financial freedom we all seek.

If you are just tuning in, visit my Developer Blog at www.genesiscovenantsaga.com/devblog, to learn more about this endeavor and what I hope to accomplish through it.

I look forward to connecting with you again soon.

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Life Focus Chart And Steps In Balancing What Your Life Destiny Dream Career / 4 Common Leadership Mistakes Associated With Young Leaders / Nahco Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.