Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Click me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Click me! (623 Views)

Please Click Me!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click me! by bingbagbo(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2016
I am from ghana.... A land of mixed faiths with several of the population belonging to traditional African faith. This faith centers on the worship of lesser deities (polytheism), libation., animal and human sacrifices and in cant actions. A noteworthy feature is their belief in the shedding of blood for the atonement of sins. This is a biblical principle. "According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness." (Hebrews 9:22).Interesting right? In Ghana, traditional worshippers observe taboos. These taboos are forbidden acts. Once an individual violates a taboo, he is often required by the gods to offer an animal sacrifice (blood) often a sheep to atone for his sins. A typical example is when one is caught having sex in the Bush. The wrath of the evil spirit manning that Bush will be upon such a couple until they have appeased this spirit with blood. This then means blood in the realms of the spirit is the sole commodity to atone for your sins. This affirms the story of jesus Christ who offered his holy blood for our sins once and for all.
Jesus is real fffdhBelieving in him is all you need to be SAVED
If you have believed pray as this:
Lord jesus
Forgive me my sins
I believe in you
Come into my heart
I accept you as my Lord, God and saviour
Thank you Lord for answered prayer
In jesus name i pray
Amen

Beloved, I f you jus prayed this prayer, you are a new man
Get glued to your bible henceforth
Fast
Pray
Preach
FELLOWSHIP with other believers and your life will never be the same
Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Click me! by bingbagbo(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2016
Meditate on these

Leviticus 17:11 - For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.

Hebrews 9:22 - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

1 John 5:6 - This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

Hebrews 9:12-14 - Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us]. (Read More...)

Leviticus 17:14 - For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

1 Peter 1:19 - But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Hebrews 13:12 - Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Ezekiel 16:6 - And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee [when thou wast] in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee [when thou wast] in thy blood, Live.

Genesis 9:4 - But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Revelation 5:9 - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Romans 5:9 - Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Leviticus 7:27 - Whatsoever soul [it be] that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Revelation 1:5 - And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

1 Peter 1:2 - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Acts 15:20 - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.

Hebrews 12:24 - And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel.

Matthew 26:28 - For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Re: Click me! by bingbagbo(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2016
There is not salvation in any other name but the name Jesus Christ

Don't be deceived

Confess Jesus now!
Re: Click me! by bingbagbo(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2016
I am from ghana.... A land of mixed faiths with several of the population belonging to traditional African faith. This faith centers on the worship of lesser deities (polytheism), libation., animal and human sacrifices and in cant actions. A noteworthy feature is their belief in the shedding of blood for the atonement of sins. This is a biblical principle. "According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness." (Hebrews 9:22).Interesting right? In Ghana, traditional worshippers observe taboos. These taboos are forbidden acts. Once an individual violates a taboo, he is often required by the gods to offer an animal sacrifice (blood) often a sheep to atone for his sins. A typical example is when one is caught having sex in the Bush. The wrath of the evil spirit manning that Bush will be upon such a couple until they have appeased this spirit with blood. This then means blood in the realms of the spirit is the sole commodity to atone for your sins. This affirms the story of Jesus Christ who offered his holy blood for our sins once and for all.
Jesus is real fffdhBelieving in him is all you need to be SAVED
If you have believed pray as this:
Lord Jesus
Forgive me my sins
I believe in you
Come into my heart
I accept you as my Lord, God and saviour
Thank you Lord for answered prayer
In Jesus name i pray
Amen

Beloved, I f you jus prayed this prayer, you are a new man
Get glued to your bible henceforth
Fast
Pray
Preach
FELLOWSHIP with other believers an
Re: Click me! by dblackninja: 1:22pm On May 07, 2016
*Looks everywhere nobody*
bingbagbo why the repetition?
Runs outta thread before am converted...

1 Like

Re: Click me! by bingbagbo(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2016
dblackninja:
*Looks everywhere nobody*
bingbagbo why the repetition?
Runs outta thread before am converted...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/16 / Strange Light In St Augustine Catholic / ‘MAGUN’: Pastor Dead ‘after Extra-marital Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.