Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated (4915 Views)

Airtel Introduce New Unlimited Plans | Must Read / Airtel New Unlimited Night Data Subcription Code For 2017 / NTEL NG Unveils New Unlimited Data Plans And Opens More Pickup Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2016
I know I'm new here but I've been an old guest reading comments and today I join here to show you amazing stuffs you can enjoy on your android and PC you will never get bored again
I've got all apps and games both android and PC and I've got them from a to z unlimited you don't need to download from any link cause I've got them already all I'm to do is just upload the game or app for you and then you click and install very easy
Whatsapp can't do this very well but plus can send and receive games, apps and files of any size even up to 2GB and unlimited movies and so on

First of all You can add and save my number 09086125854

After that go to playstore for android users and for PC users go to Google and search for plus messenger exe desktop version and download and install it

Please I'll like the mod of this section to kindly move this topic to front page so that others can benefit and learn new things cause I have a lot to teach especially those who don't know how to install and run high end games and apps and how to use them all my teachings will be legal and free thanks.

1 Like

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2016
Plus messenger works on many device and it comes with a lot of features that will amaze you and blow Your mind thats why im using it for sharing of apps and games
So after downloading it open it and click on Start Messaging

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2016
After that put your own phone number and then click on that √ done on the top right side

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2016
After wait a little and the confirmation code will arrive by it self then put your name and click √ done and it will be saved

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2016
After that click on option which is that three lines by the top left side

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2016
After that click on settings

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
After that click on that camera icon to upload your photo if you want

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Olasco93: 12:08pm On May 02, 2016
I am following...
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
You can also create a username if you don't want people to see your number just click on NONE username under your phone number and create a uaername

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
After that click on contacts and you'll see all your friends that are using the plus messenger and if you've saved my number you'll also see me on your contact then click on it and send a message so I can send all the apps and games you want and also teach you how to install all apps and games and what theybare used for and so on etc

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2016
I've got thousands of games apps but new and old of all kinds just tell me what you want and I will gladly upload it under a sec then click on it and install and enjoy

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2016
I also have movies tv shows series of all kind worldwide local and foreign you can you can stream them direct or download them at once just make your request and you'll get it without stress

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2016
Olasco93:
I am following...
you're welcome I'm here to teach how to use all apps and games that you have no idea exist cause we learn everyday just add me and enjoy unlimited wonders on your android

1 Like 1 Share

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
I know some apps and games here looks new to you and wondering what's the usefulness of some of them well that's the reason why I'm here today though ive been on nairaland as a guest for long reading all kinds of commwnts and post and i got to know that this is a good forum and runs on legality and to me its the best of all please can a moderator of this thread move this to where others can see it and learn new stuffs I still have a lot to teach you all

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2016
If you're also having any issues on your phone I can teach you how to fix it and enjoy the fullness of your phone and PC

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2016
Ask me anything you want to know and I will show you how to get it I'm one of the good guys here

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2016
These are just few of them I took my time and researched very hard on how to enjoy our devices to the fullest and I've discovered lot of things which means with your device you can explore a whole lot of new and old things around the world and you will never get bored again each and every mement of the day you will be loving and admiring your phone once I'm done teaching you how to customize it into anything you dream of and many more things
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2016
There is also a group chat for this you can add me up so that you can be added for quick updates more new things that are coming and already in progress ive got many devs alroud making unbelievble apps and games you don't want to miss that a lot is happening this 2016 and upcoming years by God's grace you can add me by my usernne. @newlyhere or by my number 09086125854 so you can get added
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2016
You can also talk to me concerning any of your device or apps issue and I will solve it for you
I'm sure data won't be an issue cause I believe we all know our way round on that smiley
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
Oga to download the plus messenger na problem.. Which sub are u using?
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 02, 2016
I need some of these games badly
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Greatzeus(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2016
Newlyhere if you send me a file on plus messenger,eg 50mb of file,will I need 50mb of data to download it?
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2016
JohnnyNY:
Oga to download the plus messenger na problem.. Which sub are u using?
have you heard of the new airtel unlimited plan? Well that's what I'm using I have nothing to worry about on data that's what I use is gettings all those thousands of games and apps up there
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2016
Greatzeus:
Newlyhere if you send me a file on plus messenger,eg 50mb of file,will I need 50mb of data to download it?
you'll need lesser than that I guess but data is not the issue here the issue is getting it to work there are some times when you finish downloading an app or high end games after wasting lot of gigs and mbs it wont work but you will never experience that all my apps and games etc are straight and clean just like play store it self

1 Like

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2016
JohnnyNY:
I need some of these games badly
that's why I joined this forum you can get all the things you want and its free just add me its easy to install
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
newlyhere:
have you heard of the new airtel unlimited plan? Well that's what I'm using I have nothing to worry about on data that's what I use is gettings all those thousands of games and apps up there
But in some of your screenshots psiphon is shown working at the background.
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2016
Vorpal:

But in some of your screenshots psiphon is shown working at the background.
we all know there are many ways we get data i use other means because airtel was getting slow there are many ways to browse the internet
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by simtosul: 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
newlyhere:
we all know there are many ways we get data i use other means because airtel was getting slow there are many ways to browse the internet
explain the other ways
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2016
simtosul:
explain the other ways
can't do that here there is a rule that says don't use nairaland for illegal stuff wink
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by simtosul: 5:09pm On May 02, 2016
newlyhere:
can't do that here there is a rule that says don't use nairaland for illegal stuff wink
pocket ur illegal acts to ur self
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2016
simtosul:
pocket ur illegal acts to ur self
not my fault but you can add me though
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Baddestguyp(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
newlyhere:
not my fault but you can add me though
jra**h

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village / Latest Etisalat 500mb Cheats For Android Users / Brand New Samsung A30 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.