Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? (31565 Views)

This Is Why Kitkat Is The Best Android Software. / Can I Update My Lenovo A3300HV From Jellybean To Higher Grade? / How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 16, 2016
K
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Daminaj1(f): 9:40am On May 16, 2016
I Swear, I was thinking in terms of chocolates when I opened this thread. Hey Geeks!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2016
undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by AgentOfAllah: 9:45am On May 16, 2016

Clearly, the differences are self-evident, and need no further explanation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by frisky2good(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2016
I only know kitkat and lollipop but I can't explain here.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by kaynasian07(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2016
Thank God for google.com ,just that i dont think ur grandma can use it ni.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by joey150(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2016
why no go online and google this thing na..

you have a smartphone,you can browse. go and get detailed explanation and if possible come back open a thread and enlighten others..
that's how the world should work. but laziness everywhere mehn. you cant be bothered to seek answers.

the mods that push this to frontpage are only encouraging ignorance among Nigerians. threads on front page should educate us more times than ask questions.
but now its vice versa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by kaynasian07(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Clearly, the differences are self-evident, and need no further explanation.

best answer ever, now grandma has no excuse, except if she didnt lick sweets o
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by DaCharis2016: 9:49am On May 16, 2016
hello,

pls do guys know if there's any Whatsapp group for knowledge, business ideas sharing?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by cao(f): 9:52am On May 16, 2016
Sparkle777:
Kitkat is caramel n chocolate. Lollipop is caramel in a stick. Jelly bean is caramel in encapsuled sugar while marshmallow is fluffy sugar n caramel.
This for those dat dnt get wat dis geeks ar sayin. cheesy
Oh boy you don miss road-o, you might be thinking of a Mars bar... Caramel in a stick?! Caramel?! Your confusing hard boiled sweets with melted sugar (that's known to be rather soft). I'm still wondering how it would be infused in the stick instead of on top of it. But, you're allowed, English isn't our native language...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Expsbterror(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
dominique:

I'm not sure his grandma would understand that. Even me that I'm not a grandma don't understand.

Make grandma kukuma use Nokia torchlight. QED
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by goingape: 10:04am On May 16, 2016
alizma:
please can someone enlighten me on this?
what is the difference between baboon, monkey and gorilla?

depending on there yansh size.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by HaroldFinch(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
http://socialcompare.com/en/comparison/android-versions-comparison

OP, someone has solved it for you. Can we get something better on FP? I found the responses on candy very amusing anyway. Perfect answers for the OP. Maybe I'll go get a lollipop too and compare it with kitkat. grin http://socialcompare.com/en/comparison/android-versions-comparison
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by justynneke(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2016
Oluwapresley:
KitKat is chocolate or punna.. lollipop is sweet or pen!s.. that's y KitKat and lollipop devices work hand in hand.. jellybean is erm.. beans and jelly.. jelly and beans.. ah dunno.. then marshmallow is ... okay, I'm done!
Jelly - boobs while d beans is nipples
Marshmallow- socculent yansh
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 16, 2016
Kiish:
I thought the OP was talking about sweets and chocolate grin grin grin
I don fall my own hand... i don shame mysef... i dey carry my wahala commot.. goodbye oo
LOL...Nna no go kill me with laugh @ Kilsh. I beg "carry ur wahala commot" yeye boi.....LOLZ grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Remion(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2016
Please, how do I upgrade my c8 lollipop to marshmallow or what's it called
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by obstead200(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2016
Oluwapresley:
KitKat is chocolate or punna.. lollipop is sweet or pen!s.. that's y KitKat and lollipop devices work hand in hand.. jellybean is erm.. beans and jelly.. jelly and beans.. ah dunno.. then marshmallow is ... okay, I'm done!
would have been surprised if i did not see a response like this. LOLz
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by kingteaser619(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2016
Oluwapresley:
lol, I like Dis one
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by macaranta(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2016
Google it
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by MUVA(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2016
Kingcheezypuff
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by santanamimi(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2016
Kiish:
I thought the OP was talking about sweets and chocolate grin grin grin
I don fall my own hand... i don shame mysef... i dey carry my wahala commot.. goodbye oo

Lmao
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by ndcide(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2016
No much difference. Just themes
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 16, 2016
nonstan:
New os fixes bugs in old ones...tecno c8 as case study comes wt lollipop... It hangs a lot because of the 1gb ram especially when multitasking..but when I upgraded it to the marshmallow..it is now perfect..I can run 20apps underground wtout stress and it has other improvement in security and others..it generally improved d outlook and design and also speed with other exciting features..thank you...
Bro....re u for real? My c8 still has multitasking iss after upgrading to marshmallow
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Kiish(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2016
lol pls dont vex ehn.
omojoshy:
LOL...Nna no go kill me with laugh @ Kilsh. I beg "carry ur wahala commot" yeye boi.....LOLZ grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 16, 2016
MUVA:
Kingcheezypuff
°•What'sup
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by nonstan(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2016
ifetoyosi:

Bro....re u for real? My c8 still has multitasking iss after upgrading to marshmallow
Mk sure this is wat is on ur build number

Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by MUVA(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•What'sup

All good.

Does your pm work? Wanna run something by you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 16, 2016
MUVA:

All good.

Does your pm work? Wanna run something by you.
°•It does,go head.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by tomdfirst(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2016
kitkat was made from d meat of a kitten cat, lollipop was made from iceing sugar, jellybeans was made from soya beans, Marshmallow was made from watermelon nd Irish potato.. is dat clear?.. for more information go to google.com/stupid question
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
op just get a phone you can use and understand.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by kenton(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2016
Jellybean - Android 4.3
Kitkat - Android 4.4
Lollipop - Android 5.0
Marshmallow - Android 6.0

They are basically different versions of the android operating system with Jellybean being the oldest and Marshmallow being the most recent.
From Jellybean to Marshmallow you will observe a drastic improvement in speed, GUI aesthetics, better colour and picture output and complexity. Someone that is used to Jellybean will find marshmallow difficult to interact with but will be able to interact with Kitkat relatively well. Conversely, someone that is familiar with Lollipop will find interacting with Marshmallow a walkover and consider both 4.3 & 4.4 (Jellybean & lollipop) archaic.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2016
Aside from the UI enhancements, there has been significant improved security too. Data encryption has become better and better since it was first added as an android feature in the Gingerbread days (Android 2.3).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.