Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act (74234 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Owerri Priest Celebrates Independence Day On Dirty Douglas Road (Photos) / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by EdifiedCEO: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Head Pastor and Founder of the Apostolic Good News Church International, Apostle Douglas Akwesi Amanor has been caught in a sex orgy with a married woman, Mrs. Mina Adjei, who happens to be a member of his church.

The heartbreaking spectacle was unfortunately witnessed by no other person than the husband of the woman right on his matrimonial bed at their EMEFS Estate residence at Lashibi, a suburb of Accra.

Narrating to The New Crusading GUIDE what had befallen him, Mr. Thomas Adjei, Managing Director of an advertising company in Osu, Accra said,he was so “sad and dumfounded, upon seeinbg another man in bed with my own wife. I thought it only happened in movies”.

The couple have been married for nine (9) years and blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl.

The man however said although he had suspected his wife of infidelity, he never knew the evidence would hit his face in that dramatic manner.

“My wife and I have been having some marital problems for sometime now based on her recent amorous relationship with other men, and over her constant nagging and reluctancy to pick the kids from school and take care of them in her shop- which is even closer to the school”, he recalled.

He explained that the wife “never accepted her fault or explained to me peacefully even when caught redhanded with men in very uncompromising situations at odd times. Due to this, family heads and Counselors advised that we seperated for a while due to her violent attitude whenever there was a little problem while the two families put heads together to resolve the issues”.

Giving a vivid recollection of what happened on that fateful morning of Saturday May 7, 2016, Mr Adjei said “at about 6:30am, I had left my hideout to the house to go and pack my belongings from the house, since my wife and I had earlier agreed that our EMEFS Estate rent had expired, and due to some financial challenges we would rather relocate into a much affordable appartment instead of renewing the rent again”.

But the wife, he said, later recinded her decision, but rather claimed she had an uncle who said he would pay the rent for her to stay in the EMEFS appartment all by herself without the husband.

According to him, he went with a carpenter to help him fix and change some of the locks where necessary before he finally packed out since “she said she would stay in the house with her so-called uncle of a benefactor, till the families resolve the issues”.

“I greeted and entered the house as the man of the house and walked straight to our master-bedroom to knock on our bedroom door. But as I knocked for some minutes without any response at all, I then decided to push the door to see what was wrong with my wife in there, because her sister had already confirmed that she was inside” he recalled.

“As soon as I pushed the door opened, my wife rushed out to push it back aganst me! Wow, what is happening here- I wondered at her attitude? This gave me the idea to suspect that something fishy was definitely going on in the room, because of my past suspicion. I decided to force the door open to enter at all cost. I then forced the door back on her, and lo and behold, here was a thick-tall dark man naked on my own matrimonial bed with my wife in my room! How else could a man be traumatized in his life than this?” he lamented.

Describing his woes to the team, Mr. Adjei, underscored that, at the instance, his heart was terrified so much so that he could not move nor scream, so all he found himself doing was to start clapping his hands for them.

He said, after some seconds, he gathered some courage and decided to take some pictures for evidence, “but to my amazement, my shameless wife suddenly pounced on me in an attack and tore my clothes to prevent me from taking the pictures, but when she realized she couldn’t stop me, she rather ran to her so-called daddy of a pastor and started covering his face with the man’s underwears- shouting, ‘Daddy don’t allow him to take your face!”, he ellaborated.

He then reported the case to the Lashibi Vivian Farm Police who later effected the arrest of the lovebirds. Both were detained and granted bail the next day.

The case has since been with the DOVVSU Department of the station for further resolvation.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Pastor-caught-bonking-married-woman-440398

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:07pm On May 26, 2016
This one is Serious undecided

FTC!!! This Plot of Land is not for Sale. Take Note grin

7 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by seunlayi(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2016
ENDTIMES IS HERE

7 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by double0seven(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
for which offense did the police arrest them for?
then the pastor gan is very dull to have allowed the man take his pictures

18 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Originality007: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by CzarRex: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
The pastor was performing some holy wonders on the woman's body for she to have jump to cover her pastor's face

Meaning she found nothing wrong in what they were doing,who knows she could have seduced the pastor first. lol 'Daddy don't allow him to take ur face'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Leeeekeeee: 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
the pastor would be like; its the Devil that over powered me into her pussy..

Pastor Uwa Mmebi..

5 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by sugarbelly: 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
See more of the photos and the sextape (+18 pics) biko oo

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/douglas-akwesi-amanor-had-sex-with.html?m=1

These ppl sef
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by veekid(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
the man is free to do anything under the influence of konji, buh wait o why dem go arrest am? fkr what?
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by NwaNimo1(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by sugarbelly: 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by omanifrank(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
wat
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by NwaNimo1(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
Na devil cause am...
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by olapluto(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
The face of modern Christianity...Pastors raping, immoral sex, etc. Yet, they will still have the mouth to call some people terrorists. Has this pastor not forever terrorised the woman's family?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by gozzlin: 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
99 percent of pastors in churches today are nothing but wolves in sheep clothing.They ride the best cars, wear the best clothes, live in the choicest houses, drink the best wines, eat the best food, send their children to the best schools and on top of all that fvcks your wife.

And yet they are still worshiped by their ever gullible followers. What a pity. undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
I have more important things to do instead of hunting for Randy men and glamor women fu*cking

Mr. Husband, kindly go for HIV test.
Divorce that ur wife ASAP.
liberate her.
She is feeling caged

4 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
end time pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by hollypons(f): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
Why dem go arrest am? Na crime?
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by CaroLyner(f): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
its devastating the rate at which "pastors" commit sexual immorality these days.

7 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by omooba969(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
Na pvssy go bring dis world to an end, no be WMD.

Dat girl go dey juicy wella & very likely to be very red in d tunnel. grin The MoG though, he is a sower indeed.

Pvssy o pvssy...nawa! cool
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by fflamingo(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2016
pastor must leave his footprint in the sand if time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Segadem(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2016
hollypons:
Why dem go arrest am? Na crime?
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 26, 2016
the first set of sinners going to hell are these people claiming to be christians...God is busting wit anger wherever He is right now i know
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Slikbae: 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
oo
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by omowolewa: 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
'Ass' is an 'Ass'. It runs the errand of whoever hold the control per time.

Shamefully the matrimonial lady brought another man to their matrimonial bed in their matrimonial house to perform a matrimonial duty. What an insult on her hubby?!

God forbid, I won't only sue her for divorce but also to retrieve my surname from her names

2 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
"Describing his woes to the team, Mr. Adjei, underscored that, at the instance, his heart was terrified so much so that he could not move nor scream, so all he found himself doing was to start clapping his hands for them." jonathan sef cry cry

1 Like

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Pavore9: 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
Sad.
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
chai yawa don cast, good for all these randy pastors
The man married a hoe

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Oyecute(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
veekid:
the man is free to do anything under the influence of konji, buh wait o why dem go arrest am? fkr what?
15 different allegations can be brought against d god of man.
Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
So called men of God and immorality sha. I'm always of the opinion that when a woman is tired of being married or feels that she cannot remain faithful why doesn't she just leave the matrimony and start commercial s*x work that way everyone will know her as what she is, instead of disgracing her entire family and husband. Olosho work in disguise

7 Likes

Re: Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act by Jerlucy: 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
Conji is no respecter of persons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.