Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

C - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / C (823 Views)

How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
Re: C by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
Apparently, people behind monikers with "-smart" are not so smart after all. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C by seun289(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2016
I cud be of help..holla me so we talk better
Re: C by Aremu01(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Apparently, people behind monikers with "-smart" are not so smart after all. undecided

That's really harsh and insensitive of you

1 Like

Re: C by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2016
Aremu01:

That's really harsh and insensitive of you

Bite me! undecided
Re: C by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
u
Re: C by David25(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
listen dear, people fall out of love and fall back in love with a new person all the time so why not you? It might be hard at first but times heals most wounds. I'm not sure why your father wants you to stop the relationship, but if you think you know this guy more than your father does? you can pull a nollywood stunt and "runaway" with him grin.

jk, I wouldn't advise that. But if your situation forced you to stop seeing him, trust me you will fall in love again and move on. These things just takes time.
Re: C by Aremu01(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
David25:
listen dear, people fall out of love and fall back in love with a new person all the time so why not you? It might be hard at first but times heals most wounds. I'm not sure why your father wants you to stop the relationship, but if you think you know this guy more than your father does? you can pull a nollywood stunt and "runaway" with him grin.

jk, I wouldn't advise that. But if your situation forced you to stop seeing him, trust me you will fall in lover again and move on. These things just takes time.
At least someone with sense
Re: C by Twaci(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2016
David25:

jk, I wouldn't advise that. But if your situation forced you to stop seeing him, trust me you will fall in love again and move on. These things just takes time.
Nice, but moving on ain't really the answer here.

What if she really likes this particular guy? Who knows the pain she'd been through when she parted from the previous ones?

@jummiesmart, My advice, stand up to your dad. Know his reasons. Is it because of immorality? Does he want you to finish school first? Or is he just being stuck up?

From his answer, you will know how to approach the situation. Don't just throw tantrums and break up with every guy that you fall in love with because daddy said so.

Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
jummiesmart:
u dnt understand d kinda pain am going tru ryt nw,i dnt need ur beefing,nly ur opinion and neva mind,u nt helping

You're obviously a "Daddy's girl"...only daddy can say who you should marry and who you shouldn't...

Be there sulking, don't stand up for yourself and what you want...you'll tell me if its Daddy you'll marry.

You humans can be so annoying and petty sometimes.. mchew.
Re: C by Twaci(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You're obviously a "Daddy's girl"...only daddy can say who you should marry and who you shouldn't...

Be there sulking, don't stand up for yourself and what you want...you'll tell me if its Daddy you'll marry.

You humans can be so annoying and petty sometimes.. mchew.

Hear hear! The perfect god has spoken undecided

Jay cut her some slack!
Re: C by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:

Hear hear! The perfect god has spoken undecided

Jay cut her some slack!

There's no slack to even cut... sometimes people need to hear things the way it really is,..tough love!
Re: C by Twaci(f): 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

There's no slack to even cut... sometimes people need to hear things the way it really is,..tough love!
Someone piss u off somewhere?
Re: C by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Someone piss u off somewhere?

You don't want to know the answer to that...trust me!
Re: C by Twaci(f): 6:02pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You don't want to know the answer to that...trust me!
If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked undecided
Re: C by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked undecided

OK....yes.....
Re: C by Nobody: 12:02am On May 28, 2016
Re: C by tripplephi: 3:01am On May 31, 2016
jummiesmart:
@jefjamez i dnt knw y u talking some1 else issues personaly,am a yoruba lady and i understand well,u dnt tel some to marry his dad or mom it very forbideen if u dint comment on dis thread atal it would av bin better because wat u typed dint help atal it just as if u scoldin me.nly needed ur opinion dats all,am an totaly imperfect lady dat cnt b compared to a perfect man like u.tanks 4 dropping by

The guy may have a strange spiritual problem o, so don't rush anything. Obey your father no matter how painful it is... Remember how as kids u wanted sweets n your parents must have stopped you from having some the things you feel like you wanted until now you are grateful that they stopped you else your teeth or your health would be bad. Your father or a pastor may have seen a Vision about how bad it will be for you if you go ahead so I kindly suggest you go and pray or meet a prophet to help you understand the way forward and if you are not yet therewith school, I suggest u finish up and know that you have a brighter future ahead. Life is Spiritual. Don't rush it. Someone else may be calling you or trying to be your friend... Simply encourage it and allow new people into your life and finally study or go to relationship meetings where you can learn frompast mistakes. No one is perfect but someone is willing to try. PM me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! / I Need A Girl Between 20 - 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.