Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

- Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (5305 Views)

If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life What Will Be The TITLE? / / Amazing Facts About Women You Never Knew ***pics*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by YOUNGESTPABLO(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Send it to popcyquote@gmail.com
Re: by emmanuel90(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
opelumi15@gmail.com
Re: by haywhy867(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kajogbolaayomide@gmail.Com
Re: by djWALE(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Moriamotaiwo@gmail.com
Re: by ogunjyde2004(m): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2016
pls I need d eBook. ogunjyde2004@yahoo.com
Re: by vecman22(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
iLegend:
ESCOFi REMOTE: A must read book about women for all men - by iLegend.

Sorry for the delay on the ESCOFi remote(key) book.

After reading 100+ books on dating and seduction, and also doing my personal research and observations. I can boldly tell you women are not as mysterious as we think.

The book is under-going formatting and proof reading. Every living thing called a man MUST read this book if you want to know and see how the female brain works toward courtship and relation. How women select who to date and who to hurt.

(Oh! Because you're tall and handsome you think she won't hurt you? Oh! Because you're rich you think she won't cheat on you?)

Have you been through heartbreaks? After this book you'll be the one to break heartbreaks.

It's not about looks, height and money it's about your mindset and your behavior. Then, other things can be added.

You'll be nodding your head from the beginning of this book till the end.

This book is the summary of all the great books on dating, seduction, bad boy, nice guy and rich man.

The way you press the ESCOFi button determines your outcome.

Eg. A bad boy will first press C, press S, and then press E. And she's hooked.

But a nice guy will press E, press F, then try to press S but the button will freeze on him. And she'll be repulsed. Too bad.

Learn these skills and women will not resist you. I promise.

I believe the editing and packaging will be done in some weeks. It'll only be in soft copies for now.

Gracias

iLegend

Modify: After a critical review, I have decided to include "i" button. It stands for intellectual button. Women dig intelligent bad-boys a lot, so the acronym is now ESCOFi or iESCOF. I'm officially using ESCOFi

bro pls can you send me d book pls..victoroche8@gmail.com...thanks boss
Re: by mzeepositive: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
mzeepositive@gmail. com
Re: by lovelyadeola(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

After reading 100+ books on dating and seduction, and also doing my personal research and observations. I can boldly tell you women are not as mysterious as we think.

The book is under-going formatting and proof reading. Every living thing called a man MUST read this book if you want to know and see how the female brain works toward courtship and relation. How women select who to date and who to hurt.

(Oh! Because you're tall and handsome you think she won't hurt you? Oh! Because you're rich you think she won't cheat on you?)

Have you been through heartbreaks? After this book you'll be the one to break heartbreaks.

It's not about looks, height and money it's about your mindset and your behavior. Then, other things can be added.

This book is the summary of all the great books on dating, seduction, bad boy, nice guy and rich man.

But a nice guy will press E, press F, then try to press S but the button will freeze on him. And she'll be repulsed. Too bad.

I believe the editing and packaging will be done in some weeks. It'll only be in soft copies for now.

Gracias

iLegend

Modify: After a critical review, I have decided to include "i" button. It stands for intellectual button. Women dig intelligent bad-boys a lot, so the acronym is now ESCOFi or iESCOF. I'm officially using ESCOFi
Help me send it to my mail lovelyadeola.com@gmail.com thanks
Re: by Dashur: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2016
I'll love to have ur ESCOFi eBook. Here's my mail arthurshur@gmail.com
Re: by jozzee1(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2016
I would like to have the book too.
jozzee_4love@yahoo.com
Re: by talktrue1(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Send a copy to eziokwuislife@yahoo.com
Re: by lastmessenger: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thumbs up op. I respect any intellectual work. Here is my email nlewedimorji@gmail.com if u are liberal enough to share your book.
Re: by Timmyk: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Alaye mi Timplush21@gmail.com I sight u with awolowo glasses jawe!
Re: by mykel45(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Welldone Bro, i'll like to have the ESCOFi ebook. Here's my email: emilee4real@yahoo.com
Re: by Laxy009(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Lawrence.elugbaju@gmail.com I need the book
Re: by Kalatium(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
iLegend:

Gracias

iLegend

Re: by Tohsynetita1: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
I need the book, at greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: by passionate87(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2017
that escofi button technique na killer,when I used it gals were hooked they don't know why. I like and love ILegend write up coz it is practical and easy to learn. despite some insults escofi button have help me now to work with an abundance mentality that I'm not scared of losing any gal no matter how beautiful and endowed she is
Re: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: by uwakwekamubu(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
ibakikizito@gmail.com
Re: by udeter: 5:10am On Jul 11, 2017
ilegend the great pls i need that e book.
udehthaddeus28@gmail.com
Re: by YomiTee123(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls bro am in a bring trouble pls send me this book hardbaryormi.h@gmail.com And I would wish to have your contact
Re: by Ameer003(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ilegend abeg send me too the book I need it too ywuwuwiwu0@hotmail.com
Re: by joshuatop1313: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2018
ilagend please send me too.... Joshuatop1313@gmail.com
Re: by kinzation(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm in tears bro as i send u my mail.. don't wanna be heartbroken anymore akinnifesiolumide@gmail.com
Re: by Eazyboy96(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2018
kindly send the book to my email @ eazyboy96@gmail.com
Re: by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: by Emminico: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
iLegend:
ESCOFi REMOTE: A must read book about women for all men - by iLegend....
Please I've been looking for the book for a long time now... Please send it to me on my email princefelix104@gmail.com please princefelix104@gmail.com princefelix104@gmail.com���
Re: by Emminico: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Please send it to me princefelix104@gmail.com princefelix104@gmail.com princefelix104@gmail.com
Re: by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2020
How time flies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The English Name Of This Leaf / 2013/2014 Jamb Result Released / Why Are Yoruba Youth Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.