Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock (2488 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by spyroxy1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
Please can any1 advice me, i got a request to serve with NIMASA and later about 5 dats later i got another from NIGERDOCK, i'm confused pls help!, Engineering Physics, OAU
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by Demoore(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
Pls go with Nigerdock, a more reputable engineering firm cool
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by obamamate: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2009
Nigerdock will help you for an engineering career
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by spyroxy1(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2017
Demoore:
Demoore:
obamamate:
Nigerdock will help you for an engineering career

Gents

I followed your advice back then. I served and got retained and I am a Senior QAQC officer in there today.

Thanks a lot

5 Likes

Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by kissoflife: 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
spyroxy1:

Gents

I followed your advice back then. I served and got retained with Nigerdock, and I am a Senior QAQC officer in Nigerdock today.

Thanks a lot

How can I apply to Nigerdock please?
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
spyroxy1:

Gents

I followed your advice back then. I served and got retained with Nigerdock, and I am a Senior QAQC officer in Nigerdock today.

Thanks a lot

do they ever recruite

1 Like

Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by AlphaT1(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
spyroxy1:
Please can any1 advice me, i got a request to serve with NIMASA and later about 5 dats later i got another from NIGERDOCK, i'm confused pls help! Ayeni Rahman Tunde, Engineering Physics, OAU
Nimasa is a top notch govt parastatal, it's almost impossible to get retained there after service! Nigerdock would be better for you!
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by Demoore(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
spyroxy1:

Gents

I followed your advice back then. I served and got retained and I am a Senior QAQC officer in there today.

Thanks a lot

You're welcome. Time flies

3 Likes

Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by spyroxy1(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Demoore:

You're welcome. Time flies

Thank God we are still alive and well
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by spyroxy1(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2017
AlphaT1:

Nimasa is a top notch govt parastatal, it's almost impossible to get retained there after service! Nigerdock would be better for you!

You actually replied a 2009 post.

Thanks all d same
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by overflow1: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Good day OP, I just finished NYSC, Chemical Engineering (2.1). Am seeking a QA/QC job. Resides in Warri and very ready to relocate. Please help a brother.
Email: ekesiobi.uche@gmail.com
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by Fraih(f): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2022
spyroxy1:

Gents

Thanks a lot
Hello Spyroxy,
Are you still at Nigerdock?
Would like to get an information pls, how much is a Manager Paid monthly at Nigerdock?
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by spyroxy1(m): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Fraih:

Hello Spyroxy,
Would like to get an information pls, how much is a Manager Paid monthly at Nigerdock?

Naa left in 2018.
You may send me an email at spyroxy1@gmail.com
Spyroxy1@yahoo.com for further discussion

Cheers
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by shugaplum(f): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
spyroxy1:

Gents

Thanks a lot

Wow, time flies.
Please if any job openings there for an accountant/administrative staff? I’m interested

1 Like

Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by Kbs468(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fraih:

Hello Spyroxy,
Hello Bukky. Quite an age. How are you doing and what's up with you now?
Re: Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock by Fraih(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kbs468:

Hello Bukky. Quite an age. How are you doing and what's up with you now?
Hi Kbs, I'm doing well.
All is fine too

(1) (Reply)

TSL Logistics Limited Management Trainee Programme / Vacancies At Polaris Digitech / Vacancy In Trustfund Microfinance Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.