Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1622 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos / Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: . by youngest85(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
mtchew
Re: . by sainty2k3(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
I will like to ask a question.....

are you OK?

1 Like

Re: . by dayowunmi(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2016
I opened the thread hoping to find one well written argument, but Alas na one petty rubbish. Questions should be asked of kumuyi because there's a signboard of a white pic in the front of their church, lolz, is kumuyi that also erect church signboard? Lolz, this your post should be moved to the jokes section abeg
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Calling Catholic Demonic Is Like Calling Other Churches Children Of Demon

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Calling Catholic Demonic Is Like Calling Other Churches Children Of Demon
You are too MUCH!! grin
Re: . by ifenes(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Kumuyi is a fraud,those who follow him are ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by amuokuko: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2016
This OP bu confirm onye Nzuzu..
How does depicting Jesus as a white man make him a fraud

So it would ve being better if he drew a black man as Jesus

Are Israelis black

OP, I swear you have donated ur brain to Lucifer nd he Inturn gave u tse-tse fly brain..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: . by dayowunmi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

Are you trying to twist the post, i didn't say they have a billboard which depicts Jesus Christ as a white man in front of their church, i said they have a billboard which depicts Jesus Christ as a white man inside their headquarters . let me ask you this question, are you in primary one? if you are not then you should easily tell that a church like deeper which claims to be all righteous should not even consider depicting Jesus Christ in picture. and yes it is kumuyi that put the billboard there, no one will dare put such a representation in the church headquarters without the approval of the general overseer. they put the image there to deceive you, all they need is for you to believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is in the image of a white man. believe me only a fool that is hell bound will laugh and say "whats there" "its just a billboard" people have missed heaven for such foolishness. i beg you Christians that are reading this in the name of Jesus Christ, it is not an accident or a coincidence that the billboard that depicts Jesus Christ as a white man is in the deeper life headquarters and it is not an accident or a coincidence that there are banners that depicts Jesus Christ as a white man is in the apostolic faith churches. let he who has ears let him hear, they have put this image there to deceive you, all they need is for you to believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is in the image of a white man. you have been warned.
OK sir!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

You whhore of babylon!
Sorry na... Your sister was the one that seduced me.... The moment I knew she was your sister I just went one more round and came down..........Oya am sorry grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Questions should be asked about this Kumuyi man. The myth in Nigeria is probably that deeper life is the true church since they appear to be conservative with members dressing modestly and acting humble. But why is that in the church headquarters in Ayobo, Lagos on your way to the auditorium they have placed this big billboard which depicts Jesus Christ as a white man. Please dear Christians, first of all do not believe that Jesus Christ is a white man, because Jesus Christ is a spirit, he is God and he is not human. The popular image of the white man who is usually depicted as Jesus Christ is an occult image which originated from the demonic catholic church. Also you should note that some churches can be forgiven for ignorantly depicting Jesus Christ as a white man but not deeper life. This is because a church like deeper life that does not allow earrings and which does not celebrate so called christmas and easter should know that you should not depict Jesus Chrsit in painting. So why did deeper life and kumuyi openly place a billboard that depicts Jesus Christ as a white man in their church? It is for no other reason, they only placed the false image there to deceive you. So please, if you happen to have attended deeper you should question that image that depicts Jesus Christ as a white man. Another church that brazenly displays images like the one in question is apostolic faith church headquartered in camp ground road, Lagos. In the Apostolic faith church headquarters and branches they have a big banner right behind the pulpit which depicts Jesus Christ as a white man. So please take note, you have been warned, no church is true, the only true church is the bible which you have been given. if you leave the bible which Jesus Christ has given you and you foolishly go and listen to a man because his name is kumuyi and you end up in hell then you have yourself to blame.

but op u foolish o. na picture u dey argue about
Re: . by Peritus(m): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

You whhore of babylon!
And you want us to believe that the Holy Spirit inspired this comment? Whose agent are U?

(1) (Reply)

The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? / Admission Into The School Of Evangelism Is Open Now / Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons - Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.