Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (551 Views)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: . by whitecloth: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2016
I totally agree with the theory.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
I was doing a research online and i discovered theories that there are different types of human beings on earth. This implies that you see everyone as a human being but deep inside they are not humans. The theory suggests that some people on earth are shapeshifters (reptilian, felines and wolves). The theory also suggests that
some people on earth are witches; some are vampires; some are old souls (human that lived centuries earlier and are now reincarnated) and some people are humans. How true is this theory?
You may not be so far from the truth.

I've seen a girl on media that believed she was a dog. She walked on all fours, barked and was very aggressive to people. I hear that there are churches where people make different kinds of animal sounds when they start getting "in the spirit".

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call Christ Joshua Or Jesus / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/08/16 / Apostle Suleman Denies Saying Biafra Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.