Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo (10041 Views)

Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Must Read: Escapades (18+)… [completed] – Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 2:12am On Jul 10, 2016
katoto:
Your are a good writer.A sharp constrast from others in this forum.
Hah Thank You. I'm glad you're enjoying the story.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2016
cultureclub1983:
You are a better writer than a lot of con artist around this literature platform
Thanks Friend. You just make my head expand. Thanks 4 reading.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 2:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Gracito:
Ride on!
More updates on the way dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by sinachi1(f): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
keep it up u are gud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
(13)
It all went down like this: Vince took a drag of cigarette and a sip of soda in a haggling bar at the heart of the city and the heat of summer, watching two bartenders drag their feets, wearing see through lingeries; exposing their irate ti-ts and bosoms . He took a last drag of the fiery cigar and burnt his tongue. "Damn..." He screeched low. Hurriedly emptied the bottle of soda on his burnt tongue. Had a sigh of relief like the soda diminished the fiery sensation he felt on his tongue. When apparently his tongue hurts like there was a big sore on his tongue.

Vince staggered out of the stool he once seated. Took a leap forward before dashing on the floor. There was an outburst of laughter in the air. Vince hadn't felt more embarrassed before. He had given up on faith. He had backslided. He gave in to temptation. This were consequences he was bound to face. Liz had news for him that noon. She was heavy with expectations. An offspring of their sultry adultery. He banged his head against the wall. Frowned and rebuked her. He banged the door against her face and shut her up. He noticed she was bitter. He felt worse. He thought of drinking to stupor and drowning in it. He found himself in same bar they met and wanted to feel again how normal it would have been if it had ended at a night stand.

The night was dark. Vince never knew how deep he was into the night. Bianca didn't call to ask his whereabouts. Very unusual of her. Getting to the exit of the bar his phone rang. It was Liz. She must have been calling all through. He picked. "Hey..." Vince drooled. "Vince Please come," She sounded petrified like she was in a grave danger. " Why?" He asked with disinterest. "Please come, shh..." The line cuts. Vince was more bemoaned himself. He felt a strong cold ran to his spines. It was evident Liz wasn't feigning she was in danger. He hurriedly stopped a taxi. Who took him to the hotel she lodged. He went straight to the room she checked in. Having bypassed the hotel's protocols. The doorlock wasn't latched. The door loosely open to the night wind that hurled it to and fro gently.

Vince entered with the strange cold that ran through his system. His steps falters with every drag. The room appeared like there was a brawl in there. It took a while before he discovered the trail of sunken blood on the tile leading him to the bathroom. As he opened the bathroom. Liz laid in the bathtub unclad. Covered in blood. She was lifeless and she appeared white washed. Vince took a sip of air. He was about to shout but before he could he heard voices from his back. They shouted...
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
sinachi1:
keep it up u are gud.
Thank You.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who Killed Liz?
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by cultureclub1983: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Gabrendo:
Who Killed Liz?
\\

Bianca did kill Liz

1 Like

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
(14)
Vince heard voices behind him. "Freeeeeeez." He was shocked hitherto he turned to view. The voices rose fiercely hindering him from getting a glimpse of them. He squated with his both hands on his head. They pushed him to the bathroom door frame, forcing his knees on the blood painted tiles. "Hands in the air," the voices sounded more like an individual spoke then. Vince raised his hands high and the next he heard was a co-ck of gun. That made him shudder and he closed his eyes tight. The room was silent for a sec. Before, he felt pronged like he was been searched for weapons. Next, his heaved hands were forced down and handcuffed. He was forced to stand; and there he met at sight, he's assailers. Three policemen dressed in mufti and police vests. "You are under arrest, you've right to remain silent. For anything you say would be used against you in the law court," one of the policemen spoke with astute seriousness. Vince remained silent. It seemed like a terrible nightmare he terribly needed to wake from.

He was hurled down stairs. Through the reception, the bar and the parking lot to outside the gate where the police van was parked. He was hurled in the van. And the police van vanished into the night with the siren blowing like they were heading to hell. Vince must have fallen asleep. He didn't notice when they arrived the police station despite the high pitched voices of the policemen, banging on their walkie-talkie and screaming at the radio waves. He was nudged awake and hauled into a dark cell with no ventilation.

One night, he was brought out of the cell. Two burly policemen pulled him out. He was frailed and tattered looking. He pushed him to a seat. An electric chair. He was going to be interrogated about the murder he saw.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by jibs4lv(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
guy dis update 2 dey late bah
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
(15)
Vince woke to realize it wasn't a dream after all. It was him on an electric chair about to be electrocuted. "Say it, just say it... And ease your pains," the husky voice of Inspector James hit the roof. "I didn't do it. Please," Vince bawled. "Do you want to die?" Inspector James threatened with his bloodily red eyes appearing like they were about jotting out. "Please have mercy Sir," Vince begged. "You are not serious, you were caught red handed. You are still denying ehm? Na mai hand You wan die abi?" Inspector James said angrily, banging his both hands on the table and stood from where he once sat facing Vince. "You better confess Oh!!. We don't have time," He continued. "Please can I see my wife?" Vince asked. "You can't. Not untill you comply," Inspector James said brashly. "I have rights buh..." Vince sniveled. "Oh!! Rights. Do I need to remind you whose wife you murdered? You better sharap there or I will cut your tongues out and feed them to you. No murderer has rights" Inspector James said sarcastically and walked out.

Minutes later, two police officer walked in briskly. Putting a hardened smile. One held a baton and the other a rope. The one with rope frantically cross it over Vince and tied him sturdily to the electric chair. As Vince jerked to be released from it the one with the baton hits him hard on his fore head inflicting blisters on it. Vince screeched loud. That didn't perturbed them from powering the electric chair. "This is a message from Dan Module," one with a head that resembles a disabled winter yam said sarcastically. Vince could feel his bones crackle. Cracked into pieces. He felt numb. He felt electricity move in him like a shock of venom. He felt the shock like winter cold that cripples. Deafens. Blinds. Mutilates. He felt insane. He saw the shadows of madness around him. He felt pain. Pain of death. Then He must say what they want. "I didn't do it..." Vince voice rose and dissipate in no time. " Just say it. What we want you to say. Face the recorder now." The voice of the police man that spoke sounded like he was the one electrocuted.
" Let me die..."
"You will die."

Vince opened his eyes. He saw himself seated in the cloud. He wore white and a crown. He felt no pain. He closed his eyes having a breath of fresh breeze. He heard a voice. A lady's voice . It sounded like Liz's voice. "Come up Vince." He opened his eyes she was right in front of him.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
yhungbrowhne:
guy dis update 2 dey late bah
Don't giv up. I will try to post everyday. Stay tuned.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
(16)
"Wake Vince. You've to eat som..."
" I am glad to see you, but why did it take long for you to come visit me?
"Eat..."
Vince stared at the food like he suspected that it was poisoned.
"Its not poisoned. They wouldn't let me bring it in if..." Bianca voice sounded almost like how she appeared. Worn out. Drained. Betrayed. "I am very sorry Bianca..." Vince said remorsefully. "There is so many things I want to say. Say to you. O God I can't. Why Vince? Why do this to me? I can't God. Be sincere," Bianca said aggrievedly. "I didn't do it believe me Bianca," Vince said with his voice lowered. "You slept with her. You lied. You always lie. Why should I believe you?" Bianca said and wiped her tears off. "Because you know me. I am not capable of murder," Vince said almost beating his chest. "I don't know what you are capable of. You were there. The Police have evidence," Bianca said.
"They framed me."
"And you want me to believe that."
"Believe me. I did sleep with her a thousand times but I didn't kill her."
"Oh God. You bastard Vincent."
"Please Bianca. Forgive me. You've to help me. "
"How?"
"Get me lawyer. I won't go without a fight. They forcing me accept a crime I didn't commit."

Bianca expressed like she'd suddenly came to believe him. As He clutched his hands towards hers. She reacted to it like it was romantic of him to touch her hands after bleeping his Boss which he denied for long not to be having an intimate relationship with. "I don't know what to believe Vince. Wasn't I a good wife? Wasn't I good in bed? What did she have that I don't? What did she offer you? Money, promotion, treasures...?" Bianca voice had began rising. "It started as a night stand and now I can't even stand at night." Vince said with the intention of explaining but like he was discouraged by her reaction to his sad tale. "I could get a Lawyer. A friend of mine back then in school," Bianca said with the intention of giving him hope. "Thank you," Vince clutch her hands and she swiftly remove it. "I have to go. Make sure to eat." Bianca stands. Vince stands with her. "Promise me you will not forsake me in your prayers." Vince said smiling into her eyes. Before she could say something the Police officer at the door post call the visit to an end. "What of Reverend...?" Vince asked swiftly almost stuttering. Bianca walked out not giving him a reply.

Vince was hurled back to his cell. In the shades of the dim solitary confinement. He thought of Liz. How beautiful she looked in his dream. So spotless. So innocuous. Her hairs like an angel of God. Opposite from who she was on earth. Promiscuous. Wayward woman who brought this Temptation to his life.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by arewafederation: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Gabrendo! Wake up! It's morning.

Waiting for updates... angry

Morning! cool

1 Like

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
(17)
"Its started a long time ago. We met at a bar once and again at a party. I didn't know she was married," Vince Lips bristled.
"You didn't. But after You knew."
"Yes."
"Why did you...?"
"Are you a lawyer or what?"
"I am a counselor..."
"Well I need a Lawyer."
"Your wife told me the deceased seduced you."
"Why are we having this conversation?"
"Because I want to help you."
Vince was quiet fora while as if was pondering about what she said. "Then do," Vince sighed. "I demand to know the whole..." Barrister Turner said with ease. Barrister Eva Turner wore a black suite. She'd fiery eyes and smart looks. She's quite eloquent and masqueline. "So you're a lawyer?" Vince asked. " Yes I am. So?" Barrister Turner replied.
"It started after the board meeting I was made her vice. We'd sex. And sex other times," Vince paused. "And?" Barrister Turner asked like there were more he was leaving behind. Vince expressed like he was bewildered. "Was there any fracas between the two of you before her death?" She asked. Vince was mute a while before replying: "Yah."
"What was the cause?"
"She was pregnant, she wanted to keep it."
"You were against it, I believe?"
"Yah. I was confused. I couldn't live with it."
"So you killed her?"
"What?"
"That's an intent to kill."
"I didn't."
"Your DNA is over the murder weapon." She brought out a a typed paper from her bag and placed it on the table. Vince face's dimmed with grief. "I was frammed," He said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "You impregnated her. You were against her keeping it. Ofcourse you killed her." She continued. "Why are you here, if you think I kill her?" Vince asked. "Just wanted to know," She heaved herself like she was about going out of the visiting room.

" Who do you suspect then?" She asked and raised her eye brow. The hardened look on Vince face disappeared. His face nerves eased.
He wore a look like he just realized that someone aside him must have murdered her. "I think I know who did it..."
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by devilmaycry: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Wahs he waiting for..? ..bans more updates
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
(18)
"I am not sure. Let just let it be."
"Then we have nothing more to say."
"Wait. Dan Module."
"How sure are you?"
"She once said he threatened her life."
"Why?"
"I don't know. She was so Afraid...."
"She was probably paranoid?"
Vince paused like he was contemplating about what she said, he pulled his seat backwards like he was taking a breeder from her. However guilt was written over his face. He remained silent until she spoke: "He must probably have a reason for killing her." She paused observing his mood. " He's there something you are keeping from me?" She continued. "No," He replied with guilt still written on his face. "Its complicated," He continued and acted like he was fed up with their meeting. Barrister Turner stood from her seat, her face blazed. "First we solicit for a bail. Second we prove your innocence. Third we uncover the real culprit. Are you in?"
She stretched her hands out. Vince stood, shook her and said: " Thank you..." "Don't thank me. Your money would thank me when we win," She said sarcastically.
-------------------------------------------
The following day Vince went to work like nothing happened. He arrived the office later than usual. 9:00 am. He went straight to his office. Put out his office logs on display. Put the PC on. Let the computer flash and was on it when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in..." A beautiful slim 5ft tall lady probably in her mid twenties walked in nimbly. "Good morning sir," her feminine voice raised. " Morning." Vince replied tentatively. She dropped piles of files on his desk. "Tea or cofee Sir?" She asked, with a seductive smile on her fiercely polished face. "Tea please..." He replied as he moved the files closer to him. She nodded and swirl back revealing her skunk backside. She turned to notice he wasn't even staring at her backside. "Mrs Module called. She wanted you in her office when you arrive," she said with discord in her lips. "Ok. You can live," Vince retorted. She seemed like she had more to say, however she walked out; almost straining her as-s and hi-ps.

Vince arrived Liz's office 10:00 am. She sat on the swivel chair. She wore a dark coat with loosed buttons and a white hugging blouse with a skirt made of drape. She appeared protrude on the chair. However what appeared enlarged to Vince was her bo-obs. She smiled as he walked in and frowned as he sat.
"Morning Ma," Vince said almost bowing. Morning Sweet..."
Liz said seductively. "I am sorry..." He acted like he misunderstood her. She moved from her seat and sat on the lap of a seated Vince. "Please Ma." Vince acted irritated. "What?" She asked quizzically. "We can't do this. What happened yesterday was a mistake," Vince sounded like meant every word he was saying. Liz lifted herself from him and stood in front him. "Then walk out." She ordered. Vince stood facing her. He was about moving when she grabbed his balls. He stood there. Writhing as her bo-obs pop out her blouse and he could see her nip-ples take shape. She squeezed his balls till she started caressing his Pe-nis head. He was so hard that he felt like cumming. He planted his lips toward hers' and pushed her to the wall. She began to moan. He however covered her mouth to prevent her from been heard. As he pulled his trouser down exposing his ruler length di-ck, someone opened the door.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
Wahs he waiting for..? ..bans more updates
Sorry for late updates. I will try to update earlier. Thanks
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
(19)
Someone opened the door and swiftly Vince pulled his trouser up and pushed backwards while Liz wore back her coat. A man walked in. A languid dark in complexion man with a faint smile on his face. "What Salim?" Liz hissed, frowning in disgust. "Am I disturbing...?" Salim asked sarcastically. "What do you want?" Liz asked and moved to sit on the swivel chair while Vince turned to the direction Salim stood like he was about leaving. Both men took a stare at each other. A stare of angst and spite. "Ok Vince, I will look into it," Liz said, balanced on the swivel chair. With a light frown on her face. Vince moved almost bumping into Salim who took his stance despite been the reverse opposite of Salim, who's less muscular compared to his counterpart. "What does he want?" Salim asked with angst. "None of your business," Liz said. "I warn you, don't push me," Salim said, pointing his hands at her.
"Are you threatening?"
"You know me Liz. I will tell Chief everything."
" You cannot. You know what's at stake"
"I will rather die than watch this happen to me."
"I have plans Salim. I don't know why you are so paranoid?"
"What's his role in this?"
"Chief trust him. He's our key. I will use him to achieve our motives."
"Its risky..."
"Trust me..."
"If anything goes wrong its on you. You think you got him wrapped around your fingers?"
Liz remained silent, she pondered whether she really had Vince wrapped around her fingers.

Vince took a long breathe of the air in the visitor's room. There were no more electrocution as Barrister Turner had intervened so he appeared slightly depressive. It was like he saw a spook, Mr. Sponky sat facing him. With a sadistic smirk on his face. "What do you want?" Vince asked after a deep breath. "Dan Module sent me," Salim said. "You know what he wants. You know what he needs you to do," Salim continued. "I don't know," Vince said with angst. "I won't..."He continued.
"You will be a fool not to. "
"I am not a fool."
"You are. Liz fooled You. You were wrapped around her skirts."
"I loved her."
"You were even a bigger fool to. You think she would elope with You? With Chief's wealth?"
"She changed..."
"That's why she died."
Vince reclined heavily. He peeked a suspicious glance at Salim. Salim looked calm. "You killed her," Vince said assuredly. "You did..." Salim said.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
(20)
Vince never knew what he was up against not until he was in the court room. Charged with the murder of Liz, the woman he was romantically involved with... She was stabbed to death with a cleaner-knife at her neck area and her stomach. The prosecutor argued that the accused tried to strangulate her but couldn't successfully overpower her. In a desperate bid to kill her, he stabbed her with the cleaner-knife on her chin to weaken her. *The Murder Weapon laid unused on the camtray on top of the table in the deceased's hotel room that night.* The DA-- Barrister Turner argued that her client couldn't have been the killer based on the autopsy report that the deceased died 2 hours earlier to the time her client arrived the scene. Liz made a call to him prior to her death of her distress. She was coerced, He took advantage of it..., his cohort did. Whatever may be case Vince saw light fade on him as he stood in the court stand.
"What relationship existed between you and the deceased?"
"She was my....boss. I was her..."
"You had an affair with her?"
"Yes."
The crowd roared. "The night of her death, she made a call..." The indistinct chatter by the crowd worsened.
"The night of her death, she made a call to you what did she say?"
"I can't remember the exact word. She wanted me to come. She sounded frightened."
"Her life was in danger?"
"Yes."
"You rushed to save her. Because you care for her?"
"I loved her." The Crowd mumbled.
"That would be all my Honour." Barrister Turner took a bow. The prosecutor took the spotlight. Barrister Vuz. Dark skinned. 6ft5. Gigantic man in his late forties. Vince heart almost popped out as Vuz approached.
"You said the deceased was your boss? Your boss or boss wife?
"Both..."
"Because you were sleeping with her? No, you said you loved her. How can you even say that with your wife in this court?"
"I loved her there was no way I would have killed her."
"Your DNA is over the murder weapon. How do you explain that?"
"I don't know."
"You impregnated her. You loathe she wanted to keep it. It would thwart your plans to usurp Dan Module's wealth. The unending trial to kill the man..."
"I don't know what you are saying."
"You conspired with Liz. When your conspirator became weak. She became the victim."
"That's not true."
"What's true then?"
"I didn't kill her," Vince raised his voice and expressed terribly emotional.
"That would be all for now..."
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
(21)
Bianca's tit-s pricked him. Her boo-bs seemed heavier to him. As he held it with his both hands. He felt like licking the hem of her tit-s. A mouthful of her mammary gland. His co-ck was flaccid however. He could finger her but he knew she would ask for more. He had wasted loads of spe-rm that day. He couldn't get over his obsession for Liz. Not while she kept pestering him to fu-ck her. So they fu-cked in a hotel that day before he returned home. Bianca was in her translucent night gown, revealing her derelict reddened tit-s lying on the bed. It was obvious she was in the mood. So she made the move before he could say a word.
"Your bo-obs are bigger hon," Vince smudged it. "You like it?" Bianca in a low romantic tone. "I love it," Vince excitingly retorted. "Then feel it," She pressed his hand hard against it. "Feel me hon," She said like she was about crying.
"I am tired."
"You are always tired. How are we going to make babies when you are always tired?"
"We will..."
"When? Are you seeing another woman?"
"No..."
"You know I know when you lie."
"Don't start Bianca. I am just tired from work."
Vince stood angrily from the bed and headed to the bathroom as Bianca threw tantrums.

"You loved her?"
"Its complicated Bianca."
"What's Complicated about the fact that you publicly revealed to the world that you loved your mistress? The woman you are accused of killing." Vince remained silent. "I am done," Bianca said cleaning imminent tears from her eyes. "I am sorry Bianca," Vince remorsefully said. "You are always sorry. You never took the Reverend warnings. He told you a woman will pull you into a trench. He warned you of a Temptation that was bound to destroy," Bianca said with angst. "I was a fool to have taken it lightly," Vince said. Bianca stood from where she once sat. Her eyes flooded with tears. "Only God can save you now," She said.

MORE UPDATES ON THE WAY. STAY TUNED.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Missmossy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eyah romance turned sour,keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Keep it coming.....am feeling it

1 Like

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
(22)
Vince opened slowly the slightly latched door. "Anyone home?" He moved in unsteadily and moped around the living room for a sign of human. The living room alone described the social status of the owners of the house. From sophisticated furnitures to fancy interior designs and expensive home appliances. Vince stood astound awhile, staring at the house owner's weeding photos hanged against the wall before he yelled again, "Anyone home." He was already a step backward when he heard approaching footsteps on the stairs. "Hello," Vince yelled, "Hey..." a feminine voice rose and died that instant. He moved that he's able to see the whole stairs but to his dismay he saw no one. He climbed the stairs till he got to an entrance leading to a room. Same feminine voice rose, "come in." He opened the door. Liz laid on the bed with
a white robe on. "Ma?" Vince stuttered. "Thanks for coming," She said seductively.
"Ma, you sounded..."
"Don't worry, he's fine now."
"Where is he?"
"He's at the hospital."
"Its not severe?"
"He will be fine."
"I brought documents to be signed."
"Leave it..."
Liz rose from the bed. Revealing slightly her sumptuous tit-s. "I wanted to see you, she said, pulling forward to him while Vince pulled back. "Its not right," he said in a mild tone. She removed her robe. Bringing to light her irate bulging bo-obs. Vince stood bemoaned. Not knowing what he's next line of action should be. She moved and clutched him. He tried hurling her away but couldn't resist been at close knit to her soft succulent bre-ast. He couldn't help but hold her tight to himself. He was hard. He pushed her to the bed and they made love... She moaned, gasped for breath, pricked his hairy chest... He hit her hollow hard. Different sex positions. She moaned the loudest at the time of orgasm. He poured a load of cream in her that made her wished she had licked them instead. He stood from the bed. His di-ck erect. She was tempted to suck the life of it. He hitherto picked his clothe from the floor and wore them. He felt displeased with himself but couldn't erase memories of the sex they had. It reminded him of the first. "You don't have to go," She said like she was about crying. "I have to. Your husband would be back soon," he said like they have been caught in the act before.
"I don't think he will be discharged from the hospital today."
"Anything can happen or maybe the driver may return..."
"There's something I wanted you to know."
"What?"
"I poisoned him. He may not survive it"
"What?"
"I am doing this for us..."
A horn of a vehicle outside the building disrupted their conversation.
"Its my husband."

1 Like

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2016
The Previous Episode Was A Flashback
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by horlah1(f): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good job and well done but pls more updates

2 Likes

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
(23)
Barrister Vuz stood erect in the shade of the Courtroom in front of the presiding judge-- Justice Fredrick Appah. With his wig slightly revealing his bald head and his undersized black robe that made him look like a clown. He took 10 minutes in reiterating why the accused should be convicted and the next 5 minutes to make a mockery of Barrister Turner rendition. Barrister Turner was first, she stole the crowd's heart. Made the judge shed crocodile tears. Had given hopes to Vince. But before the verdict lets take a walk down to what went down.
-----------------------------------------------
Barrister Turner appeared at same height with a seated Bianca. The Courtroom almost half full. Turner appeared
masculine than ever. Bianca seemed livier than her first time in Court but appeared a bit nervous. Turner tried to establish an eye contact with Bianca but she seemed too disconnected to look at Turner's face.
"Who was the deceased to your husband?"
"His boss..."
"What does he think of her?"
"He never talked about her."
"So, you weren't aware, she consistently sexual harrased him?"
"No... As i said, he never..."
"Your husband was consistently harrased by her. He was most times at danger of losing his job. You mean, you weren't aware?"
"He admitted he loved her, thats why he kept sleeping with her."
"Do you believe that?"
"He said it, what i believe does not matter."
"Do you think your husband kill Elizabeth Module?"
Bianca was silent. Putting the Court in suspence. "I don't know..." She said in a low tone and shrieked. "That would be all your Honour," Barrister Turner took a bow.

Barrister Vuz took the spotlight. Bianca wiped imminent tears off her face. Vuz wore a dreadfull smile, revealing his dreading tooth.
"It seemed like you don't really know what your husband is capable of?"
"Thats not a question."
"Let me rephrase. You don't really know whether your husband killed the deceased?"
"Thats not what i mean."
"You will do good by answering the question."
"Yes..."
"You didn't also know your husband had an affair. Despite the signs were so glaring. He got promoted at ease. Late nights. Phone calls. Messages. Perfume. Fatigue..."
"I had no reason to doubt my husband."
"But now you do. His pregnant girlfriend was murdered in their lover's suite. Or don't you?"
Bianca didn't reply. "That will be all Your Honour," Barrister Vuz took a bow.
NEXT WITNESS.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
(24)
The next witness took the Court stand. Dan Module. He appeared older than he was in the party. He supported himself with a crutch. His hair seemed like it was covered with snow. He was provided a stool. He sat on it like his groin would hurt if he had seated comfortably on it. Barrister Vuz moved and balanced his elbow on the stand and accorded him respect.
"Sir, who's the accused to you?"
"My employee..."
"I learnt he was more than an employee to you. He was like a son"
"Vincent is an intelligent, active, loyal, devoted... Yes he's like a son."
"Sir, where you aware of your wife's infidelity."
"I suspected at times. I am an old man. She's young and vibrant. I never doubted she cheated. But not with Vincent. She's a seductress. Vincent was an unfortunate prey of hers."
"You are not disgruntled about this man?"
"I am. And to think he killed her. We become worst humans when we meet worst people."
"That will be all, Your Honour," Barrister Vuz took a bow.
Barrister Turner took the spotlight. She appeared too confident this once.
"We become worst humans when we meet worst... You mean Vince i presume? You are aware Vince is a nice person. You doubt he killed her? She was a seductress. Vince was her unfortunate prey? When does the prey become the predator?
"It was obvious, Vince is ambitious. The prey grew to be the predator. Liz was his key to become evenly ambitious."
"Liz wasn't a prey you know that. She was evenly ambitious. Vince was a mere tool. He innocently walked into the trap that probably you are very aware of."
"What do you mean."
You know what i mean."
"Objection Your Honour. Barrister Turner is not in the place to apportion blame at..." Barrister Vuz vibrated.
"Sustained. Rephrase Turner,"Judge
Appah said.

"You threatened Liz prior to her death. Why?"
"I don't know what you talking about."
"You suspected she cheated?"
"Maybe i should come clean. Your client and Liz conspired to kill me at failed attempts. To usurp my wealth. But as God may have it, the lion fed on his own cub."
"You and Liz union was fruitless. Liz became fruitful with Vince. You knew, didn't you?"
"No... As a matter of fact, why would i target Liz and not Vince? Rethink."
"Liz, would have eloped with Vince. You couldn't bear it."
"Objection..." Barrister Vuz's husky voice ran wild.
"Enough... " Judge Appah yelled. "That would be all Your Honour," Barrister Turner took a bow.
"The Court proceeds in 30 minutes time for the Verdict,"Judge Appah pronounced. RISE.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
(25)
<THE VERDICT>
The Court was cold that moment. Judge Appah took his seat. The Court Clerk announced the court proceedings. The Judge read from a piece of document. His voice sounded like he spoke directly from his wind-pipe.
"Having carefully analysed this case. Vince Brown vs the people. Not by speculation and bereft of bias and prejudice. By law, in cognizance with the justice system. A case of homicide isn't minor and hence was treated in collation with his weight. Having carefully observed evidence laid against the accused. I as the magistrate of this court, by law. I declare the accused guilty as charged and his therefore sentenced to life imprisonment," Judge Appah hit the hammer hard... COURT RISES.

Vince is hurled out of the Court room as the crowd roared. Vince screeched loud. He pleaded. He decried his innocence. But its too late. He was warned of a surging Temptation. A woman who pull him into a trench. He mistook the prophecy. He was to pay for a crime, he didn't commit.

The Next day, Vince is introduced to his new life. Prison is worst than he imagined it. He wore sack and a slack burlap. His head shaved. He looked older. He contemplated suicide. BUT IT IS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER RIGHT? THE VILE OF A WOMAN.
Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
(26)
Bianca sat close to the window. Watching the evenning sun. As it becomes fierily bright and broad. As it fades and dies into the night. Her heart was burdened. Heavy with guilt. She blamed herself for Vince's incarceration. She hadn't visited him after The Verdict. The night Liz was murdered she had a revelation. Her suspicions about Vince were right. Months back she hired a private investigator to monitor the movements of Vince after Anya's testimonies. Anya visited Bianca on saturday. Vince was off to work on extemporized basis. She was heavy and wanted a load of it dropped at Bianca's feet. "Welcome, have a seat..." Bianca said. Anya sat on the couch facing the Tv set. "What should i offer you?" Bianca asked. "Nothing... Please Ma sit," Anya replied, faintly. "Is everything ok. How's the Reverend?" Bianca asked, expressing to be puzzled. "Thats why i am here. He chased me out," Anya said, almost crying. "Why?" Bianca asked. "I am with child," Anya cried, head bent afterwards. "Who impregnated you?"
"I don't know..."
"You've them too many?"
"I tried to seduce the Reverend."
"And?"
"He never had sex with me."
"Then, he is not responsible."
"But i slept with Sir."
"Who?"
"Your husband."
"That's a lie."
"Not once. We had sex severally."
"So you want me to believe my husband impregnated you?"
Anya was silent. Bianca appeared furious. "Answer me you slot," Bianca shouted. "Yes. He said, he didn't enjoy sex with you. He enjoyed it with me," Anya shouted back at her. "Get out of my house," Bianca said calmly. "The Reverend does not know. Vince wouldn't reply my calls. Let us both serve our marriages," Anya said, disdainly. "You talk like you married to the Reverend?"
"I will be..."
"In your dreams. You slot. How many men have entered that LovePeddler hole?"
"I need to get rid of it. You have to provide money for it."
"Get out of my house. I don't believe you."
"Y ou will regret this."
"Get out."

That evenning when Vince returned. Bianca confronted him about Anya's allegation. He outrightly denied it. Bianca however wasn't convinced. She was sceptical about him. The night Liz died, she received news about where Vince meets with Liz. She went to the hotel that day. Knocked at Liz hotel room. The latter went down dirty.

1 Like

Re: Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo by Gabrendo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
(27)
"Hello, can i help you?"
"I know you."
"I am sorry, i don't."
"You are Dan Module's wife."
"What do you want?"
"Leave my husband alone."
"Who's your husband?"
"Vince. Vince Brown."
"I am sorry..."
"You are sorry? You are sorry that you are sleeping with a married man and abusing yourself?"
"I am sorry about your failed marriage."
"You LovePeddler..."
"Don't insult me."
"You deserve more than insult. LovePeddler"
Liz pushed the door in order to slam it at Bianca's face. Bianca however held the door still and pushed Liz to the ground. Liz tried to stand up but Bianca frantically whacked her down with her feet. "Please, i am with child," Liz decried. Bianca stood like she suddenly felt pity on Liz. "What!!" Bianca exclaimed almost crying. Liz stood from the ground. Holding her waist like she hurt it when she fell. "Get out of my hotel room," Liz ordered. "Who is responsible?" Bianca asked. "Who else?" Bianca replied sardonistically. Bianca had began squealing low when Bianca continued: "I am sorry, Vince is all mine now. We will elope together. We will have our baby and be a real family." Bianca jumped on her. Both women fell on the bed with Bianca on top of Liz. They pulled both their hairs. Cursing, screaming, slapping and bitting. Both women rolled on the bed till Bianca hit the floor hard with Liz on top of her. Liz gave her three heavy strikes that could have put Bianca unconcious. Bianca however managed to lift Liz off her body. Liz head banged on the camtray on top of the carrier. Everything on the camtray fell down including the cleaner knife. Liz picked the cleaner knife and tried to stab Bianca. Bianca held her hands and both women struggled for it. Bianca successively hit the cleaner knife on the ground and Liz gave a heavy blow and she landed on the bed. Liz picked the cleaner knife and threw at Bianca but she missed. Bianca had become very terrified. Liz was going to kill for she was fatigued already. Liz picked the cleaner knife again but Bianca rushed her this time. Both women struggled for it. The knife pierce Bianca on her chin. Bianca forcefully seized it and stabbed Liz on her stomache and on her neck side. Liz fell on the floor and began to squirm. "Help..." Liz decried. A Frightened and bemoaned Bianca raced for her life. Liz crawled and reached her phone, she made a call to Vince but passed out before she could narrate the whole ordeal.

Salim came after. The door effortlessly opened at one push. He saw Liz lying on the tiled floor dead. He was petrified, he however seized the opportunity to dis-arrange the crime scene. He stripped Liz. Hurled her to the bathroom. Place her in the bathtub. She was so lifeless. Her skin had began fading. But her bre-ast was the same. Sumptous. He was tempted. Well thats the reason he got her stripped. He hurriedly off his pant and fu-cked her in the tub...

When Vince came in, Salim was gone. Salim also didn't forget to inform the police of the incident. He did as Anonymous source.

THE END

I have to end this story because i have another story coming up. Whats your take on how it ended?
Thanks to All that followed this story. I Love you all.
Push to FP if its worthy of that...

This is a work of fiction by Fledging African writer Gabriel G Odigiri. One Nigeria. Lets make Nigeria great. Love you all!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISABELLA – In Love With A Marmaid (complete Episodes) / Journal Of A Teenage Nigerian Jambite. / Beautiful Love Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.