Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

- Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (2370 Views)

How Do Bloggers Get Their Money / Earn More Money On Your Blog By Creating Your Own Products / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by joey150(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Interested pronetotype.com
Re: by bartz025(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
iLegend:
BLOGGERS get in here: Get traffic from NL to your blog by fire and by force.

There are people who can bypass human thinking and there are people who believe human thinking cannot be bypassed if you don't want it bypassed. Both parties are right.

When you know your conscious mind is being bypassed you won't let it happen, but when you don't know you'll be vulnerable to hypnosis and manipulations.

Listen: when a man has something tangible to share he shares it with boldness, but this time around I'm sharing it secretly.

I want to WARN you, please and please, don't EVER reveal this information to anyone.

If one day I see this information on NL, blogs or any forum I'll be so so so angry.

A lot of people on NL have some secrets, but they don't share them. Please don't me regret my actions.

I have written an article with step by step demonstrations on how to get people from NL to visit your blog against their wish (psychology is involved). It's very unethical, so if you're not cool with this withdraw. I know some saboteurs will get their hands on this, but please Mr/Mrs. Saboteur, don't reveal it on any thread. importexpert has his and he never reveals them, so don't make me look fool for being eager to teach. If I package this article I'll probably make LOTS of money, but here I Am trying to share it for free. If I contact my partner harsysky and he detests sharing it, then I'll stop.

As I said earlier, I have written the article on a paper but I haven't typed it. When I'm done typing and zipping with a strong password, then I'll give it to someone here on NL to distribute to people who're confirmed to have a blog. If you don't have a blog please back off.

I would've dropped my number for bloggers to indicate their interests, but my Whatsapp is already littered with un-replied messages.

Type 'interested' on this thread and drop your blog's link if you wish.

Give me a week or two to type it. Though, it can take me less than an hour to type it (thank to Mavis Beacon), but I have a lot at hand right now.

Whenever I try to type a short post I end up typing a long one. And the more I type the more endless inspiration comes. I guess this is a talent. Sowie for that eh!

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend

Am interested http://sporty247..com
Thanks
Re: by kennedy45(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
iLegend:

There are people who can bypass human thinking and there are people who believe human thinking cannot be bypassed if you don't want it bypassed. Both parties are right.

When you know your conscious mind is being bypassed you won't let it happen, but when you don't know you'll be vulnerable to hypnosis and manipulations.

Listen: when a man has something tangible to share he shares it with boldness, but this time around I'm sharing it secretly.

I want to WARN you, please and please, don't EVER reveal this information to anyone.

If one day I see this information on NL, blogs or any forum I'll be so so so angry.

A lot of people on NL have some secrets, but they don't share them. Please don't me regret my actions.

I have written an article with step by step demonstrations on how to get people from NL to visit your blog against their wish (psychology is involved). It's very unethical, so if you're not cool with this withdraw. I know some saboteurs will get their hands on this, but please Mr/Mrs. Saboteur, don't reveal it on any thread. importexpert has his and he never reveals them, so don't make me look fool for being eager to teach. If I package this article I'll probably make LOTS of money, but here I Am trying to share it for free. If I contact my partner harsysky and he detests sharing it, then I'll stop.

As I said earlier, I have written the article on a paper but I haven't typed it. When I'm done typing and zipping with a strong password, then I'll give it to someone here on NL to distribute to people who're confirmed to have a blog. If you don't have a blog please back off.

I would've dropped my number for bloggers to indicate their interests, but my Whatsapp is already littered with un-replied messages.

Give me a week or two to type it. Though, it can take me less than an hour to type it (thank to Mavis Beacon), but I have a lot at hand right now.

Whenever I try to type a short post I end up typing a long one. And the more I type the more endless inspiration comes. I guess this is a talent. Sowie for that eh!

Keep safe

iLegend

www.kennedyclement..com
Re: by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Baba iLegend
Interested
ipromoters..com
Re: by gabydaniels(m): 2:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Interested: www.newplushot.com
Re: by grosy: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gracesule9@gmail.com, interested
Re: by kidawarri(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
eamgang.
evestoryzone.cf
Re: by OredekoOluwole: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2016
iLegend:

Keep safe

iLegend

Interested www.nahnash.com
Re: by dhakingpin(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2016
interested
Re: by Sphilip1(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Interested
Re: by Fmnoble(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
sagevibe89@yahoo.com Am interested.
Re: by DoyenExchange: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: by easyblazeblog(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Interested boss
www.easyblazeblog.com
[email]izzyblaze11@gmail.com[/email]
Re: by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTERESTED

[url]Khalidsblog.com[/url]
Re: by lindashealthwat(f): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: by TundeBullet: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: by bet9ja(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: by ifeanyiernest05(m): 3:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: by cheapgoals(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Interested
ilegend..www.cheapgoals.com
Re: by Amastermovic(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
interested naijalane.com.ng
Re: by bazestop(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Interested www.bazestop.com
Re: by amakoro(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2017
INTERESTED. www.weddingtin.com
Re: by nonnyblog: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
iLegend:

Keep safe

iLegend

interested my blog- www.nonnyblog1..com
Re: by sasho9ja(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: by Ayomi1578(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: by gossippme: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
cool and interesting, for those wanting to make a least of $500 a month from Google adsense should whatsapp me 08035727296 or call. http://gossippme.com
Re: by Ebookmathswaec: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
www.edmaths.com

www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Nursery to SS3 (i.e Year 0 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice. It also contains Science and Technology News.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: by Richnero(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
iLegend:

Keep safe

iLegend

interested www.inspirationloaded.com
Re: by martins80(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2017
I am interested www.penmyemotions.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interswitch Api Pdf / I Need Sms Alert Or Notification For Forum / Who Is Using Smile Unlimited Lite Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.