Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police (1408 Views)

Usa Police Vs Certain Country Police / Difference BTW 9ja Police And USA Police / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police by shumuel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police
I can't laugh sad ;( grin

1 Like

Re: The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police by shumuel(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Even the dog won't take chances, Lol grin

Re: The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am beginning to hate white
Re: The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police by shumuel(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Am beginning to hate white

Two wrongs never makes a right, and hate can never bring peace, blacks in the diaspora need to learn that they are and would forever be second citizens, i wonder why they carry guns about while their mates are in the University bagging 5.0 GPA and making us proud.
Re: The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
shumuel:

Two wrongs never makes a right, and hate can never bring peace, blacks in the diaspora need to learn that they are and would forever be second citizens, i wonder why they carry guns about while their mates are in the University bagging 5.0 GPA and making us proud.

Is not all abt Nigerians but the entirely black race
Re: The Clear Difference Between The Nigerian Police And The USA Police by shumuel(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Is not all abt Nigerians but the entirely black race

Yeah, i said blacks and not Nigerians, and saying Blacks, i also mean African-Americans and British-Blacks

(1) (Reply)

When One Head Is Better Than 4 / One Word For These People In Conversation / Check Out This Hilarious Application Letter; What Unemployment Has Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.