Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 (702 Views)

Where Can I Get The Best Banner Designs For My Business? / Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here / List Of 1000 Winners Of Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 $5000 Grant Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 by Natoclinton: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2016
smiley smiley Hi nairalander am here to provide you the best of logo and banner designs, even retro designs that suit you business. Why not today us today we can be a great help promoting that little business of yours.
CONTACT US:
whatsapp:08165957863
email:nathclinton68@gmail.com
get in touch with us now the offer only last still 20th of july... hurry now.
See some of our designs below.

Re: Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 by mrsage(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Natoclinton:
smiley smiley Hi nairalander am here to provide you the best of logo and banner designs, even retro designs that suit you business. Why not today us today we can be a great help promoting that little business of yours.
CONTACT US:
whatsapp:08165957863
email:nathclinton68@gmail.com
get in touch with us now the offer only last still 20th of july... hurry now.
See some of our designs below.

Title says free logo. So far no reference to that.

What's the offer exactly? ?
Re: Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 by Natoclinton: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
The free logo and banner offer is still on.
i have just designed for 4 persons so far. you can get yours done also.
also see some of our works below.thank you.

Re: Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 by Natoclinton: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2016
the offer is still on. order for a service. anything you want
below are the works we have done for people tat have meant us.

Re: Get Your Logo And Banner Designs for flate rate of #1000 by Natoclinton: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
i just have to clients this morning. which am working on thier design. you give a try to urs. maybe you want rebrand or redesign you existing logo or banner you can do so.

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety As Prices Of Kerosene, Cooking Gas Go Through The Roof / Tax Clearance FIRS / How Lucrative is Tiling And Marble Laying Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.