Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is There Any Alternative To ? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There Any Alternative To ? (7245 Views)

How To Link My Registered And Host Website To / I Need Help On Adding My App To / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by trueking: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
aiit dear. Till then add me on WhatsApp so I will knw u will kip to your words of being my tutor.
May number via siggy.
I've done that.
Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
trueking:

I've done that.
Are u in Naija?
Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by trueking: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Are u in Naija?
yes, PH
Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by FinestPINACLE(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
trueking:

yes, PH
then I hvnt seen ur holla o.
Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by EntclassBlog(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
bizgenius1:

did u register your domain with go daddy? and how long did it take Google yo approve yor adsense

Sorry for late reply. I registered with Godaddy and later moved it to Whogohost.

I don't have AdSense account.
Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Get a good traffic for your blog today.«E-book format»

Check my signature!
Its real
Re: Is There Any Alternative To ? by jonnyboy4u: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Use QServers.net, they have fanatical technical support, daily and weekly remote backups, free SSL and the best server uptime.... no joke.

You can try them out yourself, and thank me later.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story / What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.