Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. (974 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2016
1. Mtn Last From 12am-4am, While Airtel Last 12am-5am.
-Well, that's absolutely correct.
2. Mtn Allows You To Download Any File Size, While Airtel Allows Only Downloading Of Files Below 10mb.
-This is abolustely wrong. The last browsing i did with Airtel, i exhausted the plan trying to download Windows 10 update. That's about 3GB.
3. To Subscribe For MTN Night Browsing Send NIGHT to 131., While For Airtel Dial *312#.
4. For MTN You Must Be On MTN PULSE B'fore You Can Subscribe, While For Airtel You Must Be On Smart Trybe.
5. One last thing i want to bring to you guys is no subscription limit on Airtel plans. You can subscribe over and over within the hours of 12 - 5 if you exhaust your MB. On the other hand, MTN allows just one sub each night.
If you are one of those that download large files size, go for Airtel 50naira 1.5gb. If you finish it, just do the sub again and you have another 1.5gb. You might be lucky to stay in areas where download speed would be very high. That's one step up for you.
cc Dragnet Lalasticlala Poluski
Note. 1.5Gb not present on MTN. Just Airtel
In my own opinion, Airtel rocks...... yaaaay.....

5 Likes

Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by tempem: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
I wish yours hits fp.. Maybe you gotta pay, though...
I don't know why a thread will hit front page, and yet the content hasn't been verified.
Mods stinks!

3 Likes

Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Goid, airtel is best. fp loading...

make I pitch tent here.
Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by amurx(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
yepp!
Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by NCP: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Airtel, The Smartphone Network.
even Glo dey learn the ropes of Smartphone Data Plans from Airtel.
Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by Nkonadi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Well said...
Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lalasticlala come and pick up your call now.
Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lalasticlala... What is wrong with you? Shouldnt this thread be on front page?
Re: Re: Counter Thread; Difference Between Airtel Night Plan MTN Night Plan. by chinyce(m): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Guys abeg help. Airtel night browsing does not work with my Android phone here. What do I need to do next. Thanks
Gionee p5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elephone S7 Specs / Friendzone / I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.