Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

3d PC/MAC/Linux game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 3d PC/MAC/Linux game (1680 Views)

Free Inventory Software For Android, Windows, iOS, Mac Etc - SmartBizVentory / MAC Photo Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d PC/MAC/Linux game by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
I was working on Sambisa:Rescuing Our Future game for Windows/Linux/Mac as a hobby project, built the main-menu system, audio, terrain and some few models myself. The game was coded in JavaScript (90%) and C# (I'm not to good at C#, 10%) using the popular 3d game engine Unity3d.

Now I'm looking for volunteer game devs, not more than four people (partners) to complete this game, I will share the game's well crafted storyline and documentation with you when you join the team (But I guess you have an insight to what the game is about just by hearing the name.). I'm not sharing the storyline publicly till we are ready to launch.

Sambisa:ROF is currently at version 0.4.1, with one scene (level).

The team will consist of one 3dmodeller/animator, JavaScript unity game developer, C# unity game developer, a game audio designer and me (Level designer).

Tools:
Unity3d
Mixamo Fuse
Blender
Your are free to use your tools as far as they integrate well with Unity3d

You can download a developmental build of the game for Windows or Linux

Note: The game doesn't yet have a modeled character, just a FPScontroller for you to navigate the terrain. It's still a developmental build/preview.

We'd be communicating through Slack

Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Still waiting: drop your email addresses here
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by yinkeys(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
DanielTheGeek:
Still waiting: drop your email addresses here
Hello bro, how good are you with SEO. I want to learn from you. By the way, your new site is d^pe. What are you using to build that site, Dreamweaver?
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2016
yinkeys:

Hello bro, how good are you with SEO. I want to learn from you. By the way, your new site is d^pe. What are you using to build that site, Dreamweaver?

Which of my new sites? friendosphere.com qweryacademy.com or sakososms.com
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by DharkPoet(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Which of my new sites? friendosphere.com qweryacademy.com or sakososms.com
Good looking websites, wish I was into game development. Would have loved to help.
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
DharkPoet:

Good looking websites, wish I was into game development. Would have loved to help.

Thanks.

What are you actually into?
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol boko haram don die!!!!
More grace to your able!!!
Still learningtongue

1 Like

Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by ultmatmus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
i never knew JavaScript could be used ro develop games you also have a nice cover for it.. Nice job bro i just started learning python not long.. i wish i could help...but I'm bot yet a geek but this is my email jobbs007@gmail.com if you think i would be able to do one or two things..e.g i could be QA tester

1 Like

Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
ultmatmus:
i never knew JavaScript could be used ro develop games
you also have a nice cover for it..
Nice job bro
i just started learning python not long..
i wish i could help...but I'm bot yet a geek
but this is my email jobbs007@gmail.com
if you think i would be able to do one or two things..e.g i could be QA tester

Thanks, will contact you.
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by directonpc(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
This ur cover picture fake sha. Hope the game no go Carry white soldiers fight in a map of some middle east nation.
Re: 3d PC/MAC/Linux game by ultmatmus(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Thanks, will contact you.
You are welcome bro.... i like getting involved in stuffs even though I'm not that good.. thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Smadav From Popping Up Every Time I Start My Pc? / Social Networking Programming / Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.