Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

You Are Created To Be Honoured: Healing after an Abusive Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Created To Be Honoured: Healing after an Abusive Relationship (367 Views)

Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / A New Type Of Church- Created To Solve Specific Problems- And Get Jobs Done. / We Are Created To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Created To Be Honoured: Healing after an Abusive Relationship by JVLI(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is for those who are going through deep emotional abuse from their toxic relationships or marriages

I have been there and there is a cry for survival. I am a survival and this is my survival story

How God healed me to overcome my abuse and rebuild my self worth after the abuse, empowering me and I was able to reclaim my life after my abuser left me to die of chronic asthma, when he saw I had nothing more to offer, he was WRONG, SO WRONG

My life was just beginning and so can yours

I wrote my healing, emotional and spiritual journey in my ebook
'You are Created to be Honoured: Rediscovering Self Worth after Abuse'

Learn in the ebook too, how to
1. Overcome abuse
2. Find peace after toxic relationships
3. Heal from toxic relationships
4. Heal from abusive trauma
5. Survive emotional abuse and heal

If I can heal and regained my self worth and made some millions in my healing process and built a sustaining business, so can you

You need to live to achieve your dreams. let my ebook guide you too in your recovery

It's God's soothing words to me that healed me and showed me that am more and that He (God), my creator, CROWNED 👑🤴me for GLORY AND HONOUR according to psalm 8:5

Did you see that?

That my ex didn't see it, was up to him

You need to heal and heal you shall in Jesus name

Need one to heal? Click the link on my profile to get a copy.

Many women are dying silently, taking their lives because of the emotional abuse or any abuse at all

Don't take your life. I nearly did too, but God saved me and told me to share my healing experience with others that they may live

Live and rediscover your self worth once again, reclaim back your life

(1) (Reply)

He Brings Justice By Joel Osteen / This Is NOT Religion / God Is Not Against Positions Of Affluence And Riches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.