Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) 62nd Regular Course - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) 62nd Regular Course (3510 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) 62nd Regular Course by TELEMANTIC(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY 62ND REGULAR COURSE

This is to inform the general public that application for admission into 62nd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna will be available online from 28th September, 2009 to 15th January 2010. Access codes are to be purchased at the cost of Two Thousand Five hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only, excluding bank charges of N450.

Interested candidates are advised to purchase access codes for the website www.ndakadunaonline.org from any of the branches of ZENITH BANK Plc nationwide.

On completion of the online application, candidates are to download acknowledgment and Parent/Guardian attestation forms. Please bring along ONLY your acknowledgment form along with TWO POST CARD size(3.5x5 inches) photographs to the examination center. Photographs should show only from your chest upwards and should contain your Name, State, Center and Signature at the back. You should also bring along the slip issued to you by the Bank containing your confirmation order number.

The examination date is on Saturday 27th February, 2010

In response to request from Candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a compendium of Past Questions & Answers from 1996 to 2008 at a cost of N2,500.00 only. This can be purchased from state cabinet offices or directly from the Registrars office. All other information concerning eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA Website.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) 62nd Regular Course by TymeBomb(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests, screening and past questions, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) 62nd Regular Course by adhoc: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
why do think we should trust you.
Are you different from every other 419 nigerians.

Do more to convince us or beter still have a life.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarifications, Please! / Looking For Sales Agents From Africa - Used Mobile Phones Business / Vas2net Needs A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.