Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (413404 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mayorall what is the status of my order and when will it be ready for pickup?

Try and keep your clients updated, it's very key to making them loyal.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
kennedyugo:
Hey, ain't you gonna tell me something about my order?

Attended to you on whatsapp already sir.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
dgr8truth:
Mayorall what is the status of my order and when will it be ready for pickup?

Try and keep your clients updated, it's very key to making them loyal.

Hi, been busy for so many days building our other business sectors.

Can I know what your order is?.

M.kabod..
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
mayorall:

Hi, been busy for so many days building our other business sectors.

Can I know what your order is?.

M.kabod..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00KHA5G6G/ref=olp_f_refurbished?ie=UTF8&f_all=true&f_refurbished=true
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
mayorall:
Hi Gboyecares,

Your two laptops are due for delivery to our USA office today.

Thanks for your business sir..

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=mayorall post=65237916][/quote]

Good job Mayorall. Thanks for the update.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2018
mayorall:

This order is already processed sir....

When will it be available for pick up
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2018
dgr8truth:

When will it be available for pick up

We will update you when it's available sir.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=mayorall posot=65237916][/quote]

Where is my own screen shot
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
dgr8truth:

Where is my own screen shot

We rarely post orders screenshots. If you see us do that, that means we are very less busy but be rest assured, your order has been fulfilled when we say it's. Thanks for your business sir.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Got anything to buy from USA or China? Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
mayorall:

We rarely post orders screenshots. If you see us do that, that means we are very less busy but be rest assured, your order has been fulfilled when we say it's. Thanks for your business sir.

O. Isreal

I understand your busy nature and I am less doubtful about the order fulfilment but I really need the screenshot for the client who placed the order through me.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
mayorall:

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2018

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2018
mayorall:

Got anything to buy from USA or China? Kindly reach us on
whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
All goods shipped last friday which is two business days ago now ready for pick up..

Please pick up as soon as possible so we can repatriate funds.

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018

....o.betty
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bobo65(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
mayorall:
All goods shipped last friday which is two business days ago now ready for pick up..

Please pick up as soon as possible so we can repatriate funds.

M.kabod...

I just called Ur office and I was told there is no goods on ground
That I should call u

Now I'm calling u n u r busying my call

Pls wats happening?

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
bobo65:

I just called Ur office and I was told there is no goods on ground
That I should call u

Now I'm calling u n u r busying my call

Pls wats happening?

As we've warned you about payment by proxy or third party payment and payments that didn't originate from Nigerian PayPal account and shipping to our address.

Your items will have to be with us for certain period of time to confirm if it's not a fraudulent PayPal payment that was used to make payment. Also any other shipment will be seized as I have told you last time you came. This your last shipment is being considered and investigated.

Also while coming for pick up.

Come with

International passport

2 passport photographs

Proof of address

You will also have to login into the PayPal account that made this payment without masking IP or vpn.

And a surety with same documents, (must be gainfully employed in a reputable/registered company).

When ready for all this, let me know so we can fix a date and time for you. Thanks.

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bobo65(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
mayorall:

As we've warned you about payment by proxy or third part payment and shipping to our address.

Your items will have to be with us for certain period of time to confirm if it's not a fraudulent PayPal payment that was used to make payment.

Come with

International passport

2 passport photographs

Proof of address

And a surety with same documents, (must be gainfully employed in a reputable/registered company). Thanks.

M.kabod...

Seriously?
Wasn't last friday d first time u told me to stop using payment from the trusted nairalander that makes all my payments?

U told me not to use any other person than her and u all of a sudden changed ur mouth last Friday and I told u I have 3 items heading ur way

But seriously wats even wrong with u this man
Wats with yr mood swings
U and I get along well then all over a sudden, someone else pisses u off and u take it on with ppl that u casually work with

I'm heading to ur office now
Im sending screenshot of those payments to ur whatsapp
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bobo65(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
mayorall:

As we've warned you about payment by proxy or third party payment and payments that didn't originate from Nigerian PayPal account and shipping to our address.

Your items will have to be with us for certain period of time to confirm if it's not a fraudulent PayPal payment that was used to make payment. Also any other shipment will be seized as I have told you last time you came. This your last shipment is being considered and investigated.

Come with

International passport

2 passport photographs

Proof of address

You will also have to login into the PayPal account that made this payment without masking IP or vpn.

And a surety with same documents, (must be gainfully employed in a reputable/registered company).

When ready for all this, let me know so we can fix a date and time for you. Thanks.

M.kabod...

It's amazing how u keep modifying this post to ensure u punish me since u r d god here, it has actually changed from trying to verify the genuity of the funds to making sure u punish d customer

U know d person dat makes my payments, maybe u can convince her to give u her PayPal login

Anyways I don't have an intl passport, so we will have to find a walk around that, I'll let u know wen I'm ready to get my items

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018

...... O.betty
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
bobo65:

It's amazing how u keep modifying this post to ensure u punish me since u r d god here, it has actually changed from trying to verify the genuity of the funds to making sure u punish d customer

U know d person dat makes my payments, maybe u can convince her to give u her PayPal login

Anyways I don't have an intl passport, so we will have to find a walk around that, I'll let u know wen I'm ready to get my items

This is mr Isreal. Please, reach me on whatsapp 09090182842. Thanks
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2018
mayorall:

whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by seyema(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Can you ship powerbank?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
seyema:
Can you ship powerbank?
Yes. We can. Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018

.....o.betty
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2018

....o.betty
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
mayorall:

whatsapp 09090182842.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
mayorall:

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gboyecares: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.