Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Amazing Similarities You Need To Know Between Billionaires School Drop-outs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amazing Similarities You Need To Know Between Billionaires School Drop-outs (557 Views)

Meet These Children Already On Their Way To Becoming Billionaires [photos] / Meet 10 Of The World’s Most Generous Billionaires / 12 Money Saving Tips From World Richest Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Similarities You Need To Know Between Billionaires School Drop-outs by Rapeal: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
When i was a small boy of 12 to 13, my dad told me this but i neglectfully doubt this idea.

Going to university is not grantee for one to be rich. The richest in the world today are know as school dropout but today most PhD, Master degree holders works for these people known to be school dropout and you too CAN do it.

Rich dad told his son that there is nothing like CAN’T in dictionary and and the bible also let know everything is possible but today most people limit themselves unknowing with that world can’t or how can i do it. You and i CAN do it.

How does it sound to your ears that.........Full details at http://www.brainacademics.com/amazing-similarities-you-need-to-know-between-billionaire-school-drop-outs/

Re: Amazing Similarities You Need To Know Between Billionaires School Drop-outs by Slimflame(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Never say never

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Start Something!!! (felisterisike..com) / Technical Vocational Centre Around Ajah - Instructors Needed / 7 Reasons Why You Need To Read By Olawade David B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.