Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Gold Of Fast Food Industry - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Gold Of Fast Food Industry (811 Views)

Sign Up To Speak At Africa’s Leading Food Industry Conferences / See The 'gold' I Got For Free Today / The Untold Dangers Of Fast Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
good day nigerians,n/l,boys & girls,papa & mama,broda & sista,uncle & unty,i welcome you all as i share with you the future with soup time. 10 years ago when indomie struck the fast food gold the big food giants all laughed at them we all called it children food and all what not but today guees who is laughing lastit took the other brands many years to join the noodle war precisely 6 years ago we saw more than 25 various brands of noodles all fighting to dominate the market or breaking into other brands secured territories both local and international brands but today most of those brands are dead due to lack of patronage and low quality given dufil food the maker of indomie 65%market share while the other brands share35% well your guess is as good as mine some brands have 0% market share meaning the closed down due to zero patronage i know you all are wondering am i about to start a noodle factory my anwser is no join me as i bring to you soup time the future of fast food
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
my heart was filled with joy when i saw on this great forum the work of a nigerian in diaspora who is selling nigeria to the world most of us have read about the wonders she is doing with nigerian stew yes nigerian stew the same stew that make our sundays complete i and my team have been on the drawing board maping out how to decongest the kitchen by reducing the man hour spend cooking meal and we have come up with solutions fasten your seatbelt as i give you any of your favourite nigerian soup in 5mins yes same time you take to prepare your noodle welcome as i unvail our first product egusi cake from your family brand soup time
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
zero fraying zero cutting unique taste contain everything needed in a well prepared soup has almost a year shelf life .
Yes egusi cake is ready with three unique flavours just add water and its soup time
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
your question are welcome i will be glad to answer them thanks
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
I must commend your innovative idea. But i am a bit worried for this product. As a health conscious individual, how healthy is this your product? U talk about 1 year shelflife that means it comes with added preservatives. How safe are these preservatives? Does this not jeopardize the health integrity of this product?
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
good morning nigerians,good morning nairalander,as we await your question and contribution let journey together into the world of souptime.
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I must commend your innovative idea. But i am a bit worried for this product. As a health conscious individual, how healthy is this your product? U talk about 1 year shelflife that means it comes with added preservatives. How safe are these preservatives? Does this not jeopardize the health integrity of this product?

thank you for your question,all soup time product are 100% natural.we have tested and retested our product to make sure we give nigerians the best by complying to international standard,
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
i declare to you that if you can have your noodles in 5MINS,then you can have any of your favourite soup in 3min 30sec.but how is that possible? soup time has got the answer.
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
modified
Re: The Gold Of Fast Food Industry by souptime(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
we are still open for more question keep them coming thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods You Didn't Know Are Killing Your Sex Drive / African Salad ( Abacha) For Sale. / Pls I Need This Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.