Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

11111 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11111 (10165 Views)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / If These Are Your Beliefs, You Could Be A Deist / My Experience As A Deist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

Yeap, a true Muslim indeed, even when u make no sense, you still pad youraelf in the back and say "I have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims" Doesnt it occure to you that an observer shd be the one to give you that credit?

I watch Zakir Naik and i see the same trend. Muslims giving themselves credit for their senselessness.

Why are you seeking my attention? Thought you said youve heard? grin Leave me alone girl, and learn manners which you lack, till then i wont talk to you. tongue Abi na by force?
Re: 11111 by Weah96: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

Yeap, a true Muslim indeed, even when u make no sense, you still pad youraelf in the back and say "I have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims" Doesnt it occure to you that an observer shd be the one to give you that credit?

I watch Zakir Naik and i see the same trend. Muslims giving themselves credit for their senselessness.

I feel the same way about the meme addicted Christians here in this section. They say rubbish and congratulate themselves for it. I'm glad that you appreciate the need for an objective verification process.
Re: 11111 by true2god: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2016
exmuslim1:
He claimed blacks not inferior to Arabs, yet he bought and possessed black slaves. And yes I'll post the hadith- "I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks".
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin." Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256. Muhammed claimed Blacks are not inferior to Arabs- why does Islam make it alright for an Arab to sell an offspring off if he or she is from a black slave. Where's the egalitarianism here? when A'isha (Muhammad's wife) had a maid-slave who was an Arab, Muhammad said to A'isha, `Set this maid free because she is from the children of Ishmael.'" Ibn Tamiyya Vol 31. Oh, enslaved descendants of Ishmael get special treatment right. And what about Arabs and their pride and Muhammed's followers and their unquenchable thirst for blood- Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us. Al Tabari Vol 9.
Also, Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish." Sahih Bukharin 9:89:329. Should this religion you love so much not give an equal opportunity to you. But no, they display their Arab supremacy openly but you still don't accept it.
The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man. Is this not racist enough.
Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks. Al-Tabari Vol 2. You still wanna argue.
It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent. Ishaq:450
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed. Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad. And yet you a black man protect these racist buttfvcks.

Lemme just stop here, because if I start posting what their scholars wrote about black people, you'll cry.

May God deliver Blacks from Arab slave vehicle called Islam. It is quite shocking, with all the evidences pointing Mohammed and the Arabs as the worst racist, that black Muslims will keep depending their slave masters. This is the highest level of stupidity and irrational loyalty to Islam.

Donald Trump had not done or say 1% of what Mohammed (death be upon him) do or say to black people and the entire left wing media are attacking him as racist and bigot. Using documented Islamic sources, I think the most racist man on earth is Mohammed. He is the only known religious leader that buy and sell black slaves. He also used derogatory remarks and description on black people. The hajj tragedy of last year fully exposed the hatred and contempt the Saudis and the Arabs have for the black race.

The black nations should, as a matter of urgency and for true reconciliation, demand the Arab world issue an official apology, to the black people, for Mohammed's enslavement of blacks. Black countries should, as a matter of urgency, withdraw from the organization of Islamic conference (OIC) which is a vehicle Arab political leverage in the UN. It serves no black nation any usefulness, it is purely designed to further the Arab's global political influence.

Until we blacks see things in a proper perspective, we will continue to be slaves to the Arabs and the Europeans.

Islam is all about Arab racism, FULL STOP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by true2god: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

sorry to burst your bubble again Muhammad did not owned slaves for the purpose of suffering them rather he used to purchase slaves in order to free them, not to sell them or give them tedious works, i didnt say this ibn Qayyim did in his Zad Al-Ma’ad, also this is from wikipedia;

The Islamic prophet Muhammad encouraged manumission of slaves, even if one had to purchase them first. On many occasions, Muhammad's companions, at his direction, freed slaves in abundance. [size=15pt]Muhammad personally freed 63 slaves, and his wife Aisha freed 67. In total his household and friends freed 39,237 slaves[/size]. The most notable of Muhammad's slaves were: Safiyya bint Huyayy, whom he freed and married; Maria al-Qibtiyya, given to Muhammad by a Sassanid official, whom he freed and who may have become his wife; Sirin, Maria's sister, whom he freed and married to the poet Hassan ibn Thabit and Zayd ibn Harithah, whom Muhammad freed and adopted as a son.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Muhammad.27s_traditions

when the arabs say shaytan(satan), it doesnt necessarily mean satan as in iblees, but someone who is an oppressor in a way, i didnt make this up, look at the Quran and see what it says;

Thus, have We made, for every Prophet, an enemy, the shaytan of mankind and Jinn, inspiring one another with, adorned speech by way of deception."{Qur’an 6:112}

As you can see, the Quran says "a shaytan(i.e satan)" is an enemy, which can come from man or jinn, now Nabtal Ibn Al-Hareth, used to backbite the prophet with the other hypocrites, the description was أذلم which is dark and not BLACK, and jibril(whom gave the revelation) was speaking about him in specification and described him as such: "A man will come to you, dark with unruly hair, red-shot eyes and red-cheeks with a disfigured face, his liver is bigger than that of a donkey, if he comes to you watch out for him, he carries what you say to the hypocrites to backbite you." you can find this in Seera Nabaweyya for Ibn Ishaq.

so basically Nabtal was being referred to as "shaytan" not because he was a dark, but because he was an enemy of the prophet(from men).

your hatred did not let you see, where Muhammad was even raising a black to high status, he said THE ARABS OF THAT TIME SHOULD LISTEN AND OBEY THEIR RULERS EVEN IF IT IS A BLACK MAN!! and as for the description "raisin" its a fair descripton to me, have you seen some very elderly eithiopian people? their skin becomes very wrinkled with age. The understanding of the hadith is that no matter if your leader is black ( as before islam some people used to look down on black people) or even if he is old and weak then you obey him.

no no no, youve inserted your own thoughts here, the hadith says "Set this maid free because she is from the children of Ishmael" it did not say "it is alright for an Arab to sell an offspring off if he or she is from a black slave", and i wonder why you did not think "since its because there are ishmaelites, then its ok to sell israelites" rather your mind went to africans, smh for you.

This has its explanation which i wouldnt want to delve into, but in summary it has to do with the promise that Allaah made to Abraham that his offsprings will be made Leaders, moreover hope you know quraish does not mean all the arabs? some arabs too are not privileged such that "these twelve khalifs" will come from their clan", like i said, Allaah is actually fulfilling a promise he made to Abraham.

let me just give general proofs to debunk all your thoughts, as weve seen, you are implying what islamic sources did not imply;

The Quran says;

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

Muhammad said;

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (i.e nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

Also this hadith says;

Ibn 'Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "[size=15pt]This black lady[/size] came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.'

The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her."

Again;

The Prophet said, "I saw myself (in a dream) entering Paradise, and behold! I saw Ar-Rumaisa', Abu Talha's wife. I heard footsteps. I asked, Who is it? Somebody said, 'It is Bilal (The famous black Companion of the Prophet) ' Then I saw a palace and a lady sitting in its courtyard.

The black woman mentioned in this Hadeeth (the first that talks about a woman in paradise) is not even known by her name, or who she was, she is rather known by her deeds, her faith, her modesty, her chastity, her care about not being uncovered and for her being an inmate of Paradise. And that is what matters indeed.

The Quran says in Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 -

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female,and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know one another.Verily,THE MOST HONORABLE OF YOU WITH Allah IS THAT (BELIEVER) WHO HAS AT-TAQWA [i.e. PIETY,SELF-CONTROL]. Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware.

Did prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said anything contradictory? Absolutely NO! because he said;

All mankind is from Adam and Eve,an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab;also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white EXCEPT BY PIETY AND GOOD ACTION.

How does a black gain superiority over a white? Through piety. How does a white gain superiority over a black? Through piety. If a black man has piety and an arab rejects faith, the black is superior to that arab and vice versa.

so take your hatred somewhere else.
Where do you get the info that Mohammed did not buy slaves to put them to work? Where do you get the statistics that Mohammed freed certain numbers of slaves? If we are to go buy what the Qur'an and the ha-death teaches, Mohammed was 100% engaged in slave trade, many of who are black people.

On Mohammed's marriage to safiyya, you failed to tell us how Mohammed killed her entire family and husband (when Mohammed invaded khaibar). You forgot to tell us that safiya was a war booty that Mohammed bought from one of his sahabas named Dhiya. You failed to tell us that Mohammed acquired safiya from Dhiya in exchange of seven slaves (sunnah ibn majjah vol. 3 hadith number 2279). You also refused to tell us how mohammed tortured and killed safiya's fiance, khinana, so that he can reveal where he hid their (khinana's) treasure to be taken as war booty (ibn ishaq pages 514 and 515).

There is no sane woman that will marry or sleep with a man that killed her entire family. The marriage between Mohammed and safiya was a phoney and a sham.

On Mohammed freeing Zaid, I need not remind you that Zaid later paid back by allowing Mohammed take his beautiful wife, zainab. Zaid was married to Zainab but later relinquished Zainab to Mohammed when allahh asked Mohammed not to reject what he had made lawful for him, somewhere in Quran chapter 33 (read the entire ayah and get a clue). allahh made another man's wife lawful to Mohammed. allahh endorsed adultery for Mohammed.

You said Mohammed's describing Blackman as having a head like raisin is a fair description, which means if I call you a Blackman with a coconut head it is also fair. I often wonder the kind of magical brains Muslims have.

I appreciate your zeal in defending the racist Arab-muslims but they (the Arabs) only view people like you as useful idiots.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by kolaish(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2016
I often hear people say Islam is a religion of peace. Is it true or are muslims being deceived even with all this quotations that clearly says otherwise:

Qur’an-(9:5): “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, And seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war) ; but if they repent (accept Islam) and establish regular prayers and practices regular charity then open the way for them; for God is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”
Qur’an-(8:65): “ O Apostle ! Rouse the believers to the fight, if there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering , they will vanquish two hundred; if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the unbelievers; for these are a people without understanding.”
Quran-2:216: Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you
Qur’an-(2:191): “And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out………such is the reward of those who suppress faith.”
Qur’an-(9:29): “Fight those who believe not the Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth even if they are the people of the book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
Qur’an(48:20): “….Allah promises you much booty (spoils of war) that you will capture from the defeated infidels….”
Quran-8:38 “And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression”
Quran-8:12: I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
Quran-8: 15,16: O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!
Quran-9:111: Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Quran-9:73: O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey’s end.
Quran-9:123: O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Quran-4:95: O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save you from a painful doom? You should believe in Allah and His messenger, and should strive for the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is better for you, if ye did but know. ... Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than those who sit (at home).

C. Jihad as per Hadiths:
Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihad) was sanctioned widely in sahi hadiths. Almost one-third of the fourth of nine volumes of Bukhari, Islam’s principal collector of Hadith, focused on jihad as physical war. There are thousands of sahi hadiths that simply talk about Jihad—the holy war in Islam. I cannot include them all in this short essay in order to keep to a minimum. I will only mention however some of them in this essay. The following are a few examples:
Sahi Bukhari# 35, page-102:
Prophet Muhammad (sa) narrated, “ He who is out at war Allah becomes the protector for him. Because, he only joins the fight when he put his solid belief upon Allah and his Apostle. Allah provides him wealth and much booty (Maal-e-goni-mat) with which he returns home. Or, place him in the paradise by making him a Shaheed (martyrdom).
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty (maal-e-gani-maat)."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 53:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 48:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44:
Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 49:
Narrated Samura: The Prophet said, "Last night two men came to me (in a dream) and made me ascend a tree and then admitted me into a better and superior house, better of which I have never seen. One of them said, 'This house is the house of martyrs."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 50:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 42:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle said, "There is no Hijra (i.e. migration) (from Mecca to Medina) after the Conquest (of Mecca), but Jihad and good intention remain; and if you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately.
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 54:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya' (army-unit) setting out in Allah's Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 55:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Prophet of Allah said, "Zaid took the flag and was martyred, and then Ja'far took the flag and was martyred, and then 'Abdullah bin Rawaha took the flag and was martyred too, and then Khalid bin Al-Walid took the flag though he was not appointed as a commander and Allah made him victorious." The Prophet further added, "It would not please us to have them with us." Aiyub, a sub-narrator, added, "Or the Prophet, shedding tears, said, 'It would not p ease them to be with us."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 61:
Narrated Anas:
My uncle Anas bin An-Nadr was absent from the Battle of Badr. He said, "O Allah's Apostle! I was absent from the first battle you fought against the pagans. (By Allah) if Allah gives me a chance to fight the pagans, no doubt. Allah will see how (bravely) I will fight." On the day of Uhud when the Muslims turned their backs and fled, he said, "O Allah! I apologize to You for what these (i.e. his companions) have done, and I denounce what these (i.e. the pagans) have done." Then he advanced and Sad bin Muadh met him. He said "O Sad bin Muadh ! By the Lord of An-Nadr, Paradise! I am smelling its aroma coming from before (the mountain of) Uhud," Later on Sad said, "O Allah's Apostle! I cannot achieve or do what he (i.e. Anas bin An-Nadr) did. We found more than eighty wounds by swords and arrows on his body. We found him dead and his body was mutilated so badly that none except his sister could recognize him by his fingers."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Anas09: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Weah96:

I feel the same way about the meme addicted Christians here in this section. They say rubbish and congratulate themselves for it. I'm glad that you appreciate the need for an objective verification process.
Weah pls gerrat
Re: 11111 by Anas09: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Why are you seeking my attention? Thought you said youve heard? grin Leave me alone girl, and learn manners which you lack, till then i wont talk to you. tongue Abi na by force?
Ma Laud, I have to seek the attention of a Muslim.
Guy you too much. Go get a life wire.
Re: 11111 by true2god: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

No i aint running away, i have dismantled and crushed all your lame claims, so you have resorted to cussing out, i won't cuss you out, but i will strike out, savvy? wink
Why are you boasting that you have dismantled his claim when all what you wrote is riddled with lies and half truth. The guy exmuslim, though I disagree with him in some cases, have better knowledge of Islam than you. He articulated his argument with fact from the Quran and the hadeeth very precisely. All you do here is defend Mohammed and the Arabs. You need not glorify failure as victory.

7 Likes

Re: 11111 by Anas09: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
true2god:
Where do you get the info that Mohammed did not buy slaves to put them to work? Where do you get the statistics that Mohammed freed certain numbers of slaves? If we are to go buy what the Qur'an and the ha-death teaches, Mohammed was 100% engaged in slave trade, many of who are black people.

On Mohammed's marriage to safiyya, you failed to tell us how Mohammed killed her entire family and husband (when Mohammed invaded khaibar). You forgot to tell us that safiya was a war booty that Mohammed bought from one of his sahabas named Dhiya. You failed to tell us that Mohammed acquired safiya from Dhiya in exchange of seven slaves (sunnah ibn majjah vol. 3 hadith number 2279). You also refused to tell us how mohammed tortured and killed safiya's fiance, khinana, so that he can reveal where he hid their (khinana's) treasure to be taken as war booty (ibn ishaq pages 514 and 515).

There is no sane woman that will marry or sleep with a man that killed her entire family. The marriage between Mohammed and safiya was a phoney and a sham.

On Mohammed freeing Zaid, I need not remind you that Zaid later paid back by allowing Mohammed take his beautiful wife, zainab. Zaid was married to Zainab but later relinquished Zainab to Mohammed when allahh asked Mohammed not to reject what he had made lawful for him, somewhere in Quran chapter 33 (read the entire ayah and get a clue). allahh made another man's wife lawful to Mohammed. allahh endorsed adultery for Mohammed.

You said Mohammed's describing Blackman as having a head like raisin is a fair description, which means if I call you a Blackman with a coconut head it is also fair. I often wonder the kind of magical brains Muslims have.

I appreciate your zeal in defending the racist Arab-muslims but they (the Arabs) only view people like you as useful idiots.
Allah was ready to run around doing Muhammeds bidding like a domeatic servant.

6 Likes

Re: 11111 by sageb: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
You've made a move@ op but bear it in mind that our (human) hearts are restless until we rest in Jesus. Jesus is the way,truth and life. Abide in Him, make him your Lord and personal saviour,gracias.

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

are you in anyway related to a guy called adaksbullet? he said he is not ok and will never be ok, so are you also saying that you are not ok?

Do you expect anyone to be ok with Islam? am not the only one not ok with Islam, kindly USE this link to digest your dinner tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3315853/restaurateur-asks-muslim-veiled-women
Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

coming from someone whose Lord And Saviour referred to some people as dogs.

How could someone like you see anything good in Him when you have been

brainwashed and destined to be a black slave to the arabian moon god. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
true2god:
May God deliver Blacks from Arab slave vehicle called Islam. It is quite shocking, with all the evidences pointing Mohammed and the Arabs as the worst racist, that black Muslims will keep depending their slave masters. This is the highest level of stupidity and irrational loyalty to Islam.

Donald Trump had not done or say 1% of what Mohammed (death be upon him) do or say to black people and the entire left wing media are attacking him as racist and bigot. Using documented Islamic sources, I think the most racist man on earth is Mohammed. He is the only known religious leader that buy and sell black slaves. He also used derogatory remarks and description on black people. The hajj tragedy of last year fully exposed the hatred and contempt the Saudis and the Arabs have for the black race.

The black nations should, as a matter of urgency and for true reconciliation, demand the Arab world issue an official apology, to the black people, for Mohammed's enslavement of blacks. Black countries should, as a matter of urgency, withdraw from the organization of Islamic conference (OIC) which is a vehicle Arab political leverage in the UN. It serves no black nation any usefulness, it is purely designed to further the Arab's global political influence.

Until we blacks see things in a proper perspective, we will continue to be slaves to the Arabs and the Europeans.

Islam is all about Arab racism, FULL STOP.

true2god don enter house oooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
true2god:
Why are you boasting that you have dismantled his claim when all what you wrote is riddled with lies and half truth. The guy exmuslim, though I disagree with him in some cases, have better knowledge of Islam than you. He articulated his argument with fact from the Quran and the hadeeth very precisely. All you do here is defend Mohammed and the Arabs. You need not glorify failure as victory.

[size=20pt]GBAM GBAM AND GBAM..... grin grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by nnenneigbo(f): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2016
kolaish:
I often hear people say Islam is a religion of peace. Is it true or are muslims being deceived even with all this quotations that clearly says otherwise:

Qur’an-(9:5): “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, And seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war) ; but if they repent (accept Islam) and establish regular prayers and practices regular charity then open the way for them; for God is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”
Qur’an-(8:65): “ O Apostle ! Rouse the believers to the fight, if there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering , they will vanquish two hundred; if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the unbelievers; for these are a people without understanding.”
Quran-2:216: Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you
Qur’an-(2:191): “And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out………such is the reward of those who suppress faith.”
Qur’an-(9:29): “Fight those who believe not the Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth even if they are the people of the book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
Qur’an(48:20): “….Allah promises you much booty (spoils of war) that you will capture from the defeated infidels….”
Quran-8:38 “And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression”
Quran-8:12: I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
Quran-8: 15,16: O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!
Quran-9:111: Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Quran-9:73: O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey’s end.
Quran-9:123: O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Quran-4:95: O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save you from a painful doom? You should believe in Allah and His messenger, and should strive for the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is better for you, if ye did but know. ... Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than those who sit (at home).

C. Jihad as per Hadiths:
Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihad) was sanctioned widely in sahi hadiths. Almost one-third of the fourth of nine volumes of Bukhari, Islam’s principal collector of Hadith, focused on jihad as physical war. There are thousands of sahi hadiths that simply talk about Jihad—the holy war in Islam. I cannot include them all in this short essay in order to keep to a minimum. I will only mention however some of them in this essay. The following are a few examples:
Sahi Bukhari# 35, page-102:
Prophet Muhammad (sa) narrated, “ He who is out at war Allah becomes the protector for him. Because, he only joins the fight when he put his solid belief upon Allah and his Apostle. Allah provides him wealth and much booty (Maal-e-goni-mat) with which he returns home. Or, place him in the paradise by making him a Shaheed (martyrdom).
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty (maal-e-gani-maat)."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 53:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 48:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44:
Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 49:
Narrated Samura: The Prophet said, "Last night two men came to me (in a dream) and made me ascend a tree and then admitted me into a better and superior house, better of which I have never seen. One of them said, 'This house is the house of martyrs."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 50:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 42:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle said, "There is no Hijra (i.e. migration) (from Mecca to Medina) after the Conquest (of Mecca), but Jihad and good intention remain; and if you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately.
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 54:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya' (army-unit) setting out in Allah's Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 55:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Prophet of Allah said, "Zaid took the flag and was martyred, and then Ja'far took the flag and was martyred, and then 'Abdullah bin Rawaha took the flag and was martyred too, and then Khalid bin Al-Walid took the flag though he was not appointed as a commander and Allah made him victorious." The Prophet further added, "It would not please us to have them with us." Aiyub, a sub-narrator, added, "Or the Prophet, shedding tears, said, 'It would not p ease them to be with us."
Sahi Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 61:
Narrated Anas:
My uncle Anas bin An-Nadr was absent from the Battle of Badr. He said, "O Allah's Apostle! I was absent from the first battle you fought against the pagans. (By Allah) if Allah gives me a chance to fight the pagans, no doubt. Allah will see how (bravely) I will fight." On the day of Uhud when the Muslims turned their backs and fled, he said, "O Allah! I apologize to You for what these (i.e. his companions) have done, and I denounce what these (i.e. the pagans) have done." Then he advanced and Sad bin Muadh met him. He said "O Sad bin Muadh ! By the Lord of An-Nadr, Paradise! I am smelling its aroma coming from before (the mountain of) Uhud," Later on Sad said, "O Allah's Apostle! I cannot achieve or do what he (i.e. Anas bin An-Nadr) did. We found more than eighty wounds by swords and arrows on his body. We found him dead and his body was mutilated so badly that none except his sister could recognize him by his fingers."
let me answer for the Muslims, please don't shoot the messenger.

Those passages are out of context.
You have to understand Arabic to truly understand the meanings.
Muhammad had many energies so had to fight like Jesus did sometimes, but allah, blessed Mohammed so he won all 1 million wars he fought.

Finally, Islam means peace and if you kill one man, it's like you've killed Everyman.

Allah Akbar Anthony.

Pbuh
Re: 11111 by true2god: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2016
plappville:

true2god don enter house oooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Na so my sister. I have been around without commenting but decided to school our ignorant and highly brainwashed black Muslims how Mohammed enslaved our ancestors and how the Arabs still regarded Blacks as slaves. One of the most successful slave masters and slave owners is Mohammed ibn abdullah, the prophet of Islam. It is well documented in the hadith, al-tabari and by the famous Islamic scholar, ibn ishaq.

The Arabs taught the Europeans the business of enslaving black people. The Europeans then exploited it to the full. Slavery is evil and anyman that buy and sell his fellow man is an evil man, which makes Mohammed an evil man. If Mohammed is the greatest prophet, as Muslims lied to us, he would have abolished it. But he even bought slaves for his daughter Fatima for her to use at the mill and yet lying Muslims are telling us that Mohammed bought slaves to free them.

No sane man can defend Mohammed rationally and logically.

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by trapQ: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Once was enough to invite demons. And they would never leave unless...
exmuslim1:
Yes. Is it recurring? No
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
+++
Re: 11111 by PeacenLove2: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
What everyone must realize is it is very hard to remove bias from every mind. We are after all products of our experience and we perceive and interprete information based on our level of perception and exposure. "YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW" Seek knowledge and continue to.

In my opinion, no religion is superior but the wise ones who wish to pursue a life where he can merge his experience and expectations for inner peace, he must learn tolerance and respect for everything including what others choose to believe. As we all know no knowledge is in isolation and there is always something good even from what is perceived entirely bad.

Now in what many will percieve as defence of Islam, let us be cautious. Many who fault Islam have very wrong information of the religion, many of these information are spread by Islamic clerics themselves, clerics who are product of their various culture. So when a conscientious person who grows up with these archaic doctrines begins to question his beliefs, it is not surprising that they renounce Islam or see no reason to try out other options out there, coming from a background of intolerance.

The Quran was a book from the 600ADs, compared to the standards of the period, it is not bad at all. Compare those time even to this moment, see how still very wicked the heart of man is. The prophet was but only one man. How much could he do at the time that he would not have been mobbed or killed like Jesus maybe? Many of these scriptures you quote are not from the Quran, they are from the so called hadiths. Mistakes many people make is to rely on hadiths. Hadiths were compiled by people who claim to witness things the prophet did or said, many have written the same incidents with different versions. Many of these writers were people who lived before 1000ADs. They write based on their level of perception.

People, are you following? Why do we rely so much on the words instead of learning about the ideas BEHIND these scriptures? Many of these books or prophets have love, peace, brotherhood, fear of God as their sole purpose so why do we abandon them easily when our only motivation is clearly to fuel our egotistical needs?

I believe whatever we choose to believe, whether Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Zoro, Judaism, traditional religions, atheiem, agnosticism, we should be able to use them to promote human progress, learn to pursue an optimum point where we learn to see and blend every good aspects of our religions and cultures. We are here for a purpose and there is only one God capable of creation, regardless of the name or the medium we believe in and use, we are all one. And that is human progress. That I believe is the ultimate test of life; being united in the face of our differences.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
true2god:
Na so my sister. I have been around without commenting but decided to school our ignorant and highly brainwashed black Muslims how Mohammed enslaved our ancestors and how the Arabs still regarded Blacks as slaves. One of the most successful slave masters and slave owners is Mohammed ibn abdullah, the prophet of Islam. It is well documented in the hadith, al-tabari and by the famous Islamic scholar, ibn ishaq.

The Arabs taught the Europeans the business of enslaving black people. The Europeans then exploited it to the full. Slavery is evil and anyman that buy and sell his fellow man is an evil man, which makes Mohammed an evil man. If Mohammed is the greatest prophet, as Muslims lied to us, he would have abolished it. But he even bought slaves for his daughter Fatima for her to use at the mill and yet lying Muslims are telling us that Mohammed bought slaves to free them.

No sane man can defend Mohammed rationally and logically.

Let me tell you how we learn what islam means:
When we hear bombs, we hear islam.
When we see women dressed in black sacks, we see islam.
When we learn of amputations and stonings, we learn about islam.
When we read about sexism and homophobia, we read about islam.
When we face animality, anger and greed for power, we face islam.
When we smell death, we smell Islam.
When we hear muslims say peace, we know they mean war.
Islam is just one big F-ALLAH-CY!
Now this is funny ......................................grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Our Orphic World / Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.